babybunny

CALLING ALL GOING THOUGH ISLAMABAD PAKISTAN- OFF TOPIC

1,982 posts in this topic

Another contradiction in the Bible....

WHAT DID THE LORD DECREE 3 YEARS FAMINE OR 7 YEARS FAMINE?

II SAMUEL 24:13

13.So Gad came to David, and told him, and said unto him, Shall seven years of famine come unto thee in thy land? Or wilt thou flee three months before thine enemies, while they pursue, thee?

I CHRONICLES 21:11

11. So Gad came to David, and said unto him, Thus saith the LORD, Choose thee

12. Either three years' famine; or three months to be destroyed before thy foes, while that the sword of thine enemies overtaketh thee;

If God is the Author of every single word, comma and full-stop in the Bible, as the Christians claim, then is He the Author of the above arithmetical discrepancy as well?

THREE OR SEVEN?

Note the reproduction of above. Compare both the quotations. 2 Samuel 24:13 tells us — "So Gad came to David, AND TOLD HIM, and said unto him . . ." These words are repeated word for word in 1 Chronicles 21:11, except the redundant "AND TOLD HIM" is removed! But while trimming the useless phrase, the author also pruned the time factor from "SEVEN" years to "THREE" years. What did God say to Gad — Three or Seven years plague — "on both your houses?"

EIGHT OR EIGHTEEN?

See below. Compare the two quotations.

2 Chronicles 36:9 tells us that JEHOIACHIN was "eight" years old when he began to reign,

while 2 Kings 24:8 says that he was "eighteen" when he began to reign.

The "unknown" author of KINGS must have reasoned that what possible "evil" could a child of eight do to deserve his abdication, so he generously added ten years to make JEHOIACHIN mature enough to become liable to God's wrath. However, he had to balance his tampering, so he cut short his reign by 10 days! Add TEN years to age and deduct TEN days from rule? Could God Almighty say two widely differing things on the same subject?

HOW OLD WAS JEHOIACHIN? 8 OR 18?

Between Eight and Eighteen years, there is a gap or difference at a full 10 years. Can we say (God forbid!) that the all-knowing Almighty could not count, and thus did not know the difference between 8 and 18? If we are to believe in the Bible as the Word of God, then the Dignity and Status of the Lord Almighty will hit an all-time low!

II CHRONICLES 36

9. Jehoiachin was eight years old when he began to reign, and he reigned three months and ten days in Jerusalem: and he did that which was evil in the sight of the LORD.

II KINGS 24

8. Jehoiachin was eighteen years old when he began to reign, and he reigned in Jerusalem three months. And his mothers name was Nehushta, the daughter of Elnathan of Jerusalem.

Dood all you have to do is go to your local church and find out. They will be more then glad to let you know or even tell you what you want to know. The important thing is your salavation. Im sure you want to be with god when you pass from this world. This is what is important to me anyway.. Sheila

Sheila....

I have seen public debates with many christian scholars who spent their whole life looking into bible. They admit yes there is an error in these different versions. These are not confusions, these errors are clear as crystal. One author of the bible says one thing and the other author says something completly different thing. Who is right? For sure if YOU want to meet GOD you should look into it and see why so many different opinons? how could it be word of GOD? Does GOD want you to be confused about these things? Surely, these are man written things which has an error. Why don't you print this and take it to your local church and ask the father to explain it to you.....

Don't hate the player, Hate the game

Peter Griffin: The deep south? Isn't that the place where the black guys are really lazy and all the white guys are just as lazy but they're mad at the black guys for being so lazy?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

what good does it do to find errors in the bible? why not read it and learn something, instead of looking for its weaknesses........

13.So Gad came to David, and told him, and said unto him, Shall seven years of famine come unto thee in thy land? Or wilt thou flee three months before thine enemies, while they pursue, thee?

12. Either three years' famine; or three months to be destroyed before thy foes, while that the sword of thine enemies overtaketh thee;

If God is the Author of every single word, comma and full-stop in the Bible, as the Christians claim, then is He the Author of the above arithmetical discrepancy as well?

THREE OR SEVEN?

Note the reproduction of above. Compare both the quotations. 2 Samuel 24:13 tells us — "So Gad came to David, AND TOLD HIM, and said unto him . . ." These words are repeated word for word in 1 Chronicles 21:11, except the redundant "AND TOLD HIM" is removed! But while trimming the useless phrase, the author also pruned the time factor from "SEVEN" years to "THREE" years. What did God say to Gad — Three or Seven years plague — "on both your houses?"

EIGHT OR EIGHTEEN?

2 Chronicles 36:9 tells us that JEHOIACHIN was "eight" years old when he began to reign,

The "unknown" author of KINGS must have reasoned that what possible "evil" could a child of eight do to deserve his abdication, so he generously added ten years to make JEHOIACHIN mature enough to become liable to God's wrath. However, he had to balance his tampering, so he cut short his reign by 10 days! Add TEN years to age and deduct TEN days from rule? Could God Almighty say two widely differing things on the same subject?

Between Eight and Eighteen years, there is a gap or difference at a full 10 years. Can we say (God forbid!) that the all-knowing Almighty could not count, and thus did not know the difference between 8 and 18? If we are to believe in the Bible as the Word of God, then the Dignity and Status of the Lord Almighty will hit an all-time low!

II CHRONICLES 36

9. Jehoiachin was eight years old when he began to reign, and he reigned three months and ten days in Jerusalem: and he did that which was evil in the sight of the LORD.

II KINGS 24

8. Jehoiachin was eighteen years old when he began to reign, and he reigned in Jerusalem three months. And his mothers name was Nehushta, the daughter of Elnathan of Jerusalem.

Dood all you have to do is go to your local church and find out. They will be more then glad to let you know or even tell you what you want to know. The important thing is your salavation. Im sure you want to be with god when you pass from this world. This is what is important to me anyway.. Sheila

Sheila....

I have seen public debates with many christian scholars who spent their whole life looking into bible. They admit yes there is an error in these different versions. These are not confusions, these errors are clear as crystal. One author of the bible says one thing and the other author says something completly different thing. Who is right? For sure if YOU want to meet GOD you should look into it and see why so many different opinons? how could it be word of GOD? Does GOD want you to be confused about these things? Surely, these are man written things which has an error. Why don't you print this and take it to your local church and ask the father to explain it to you.....

Timeline

3/09/07 - Mailed out I-751 to TSC - expiration date is 03/13/07 - Cutting it close!

3/12/07 - USPS confirms delivery

3/13/07 - Check clears bank

3/21/07 - Reciept for BioMetrics Fee

what good does it do to find errors in the bible? why not read it and learn something, instead of looking for its weaknesses........

THREE OR SEVEN?

EIGHT OR EIGHTEEN?

II CHRONICLES 36

II KINGS 24

Sheila....

Junglee: What is there to learn? I can't learn from a Book that teaches Kufar (holding someone else (JESUS) in power beside GOD) to others. Remember....Modern Christian and Jews are not people of the book. They teach nothing but having faith in Jesus or Prophet Ozair as SON of GOD.

Edited by Dood Wala

Peter Griffin: The deep south? Isn't that the place where the black guys are really lazy and all the white guys are just as lazy but they're mad at the black guys for being so lazy?

Timeline

that is a very narrow-minded view - every book has something to offer........and who are you to decree them as NOT being people of the book. they were people of the book then, during the prophet's (pbuh) and now - and through the end of time.

the bible is/was the word of god. over a billion people respect it - and if you can't offer the same respect towards them that you expect towards yourself - don't be shocked when you see anyone else defaming our book.

........there are many a people that will find you millions of errors (or as they see it) in the quran........

Timeline

3/09/07 - Mailed out I-751 to TSC - expiration date is 03/13/07 - Cutting it close!

THREE OR SEVEN?

EIGHT OR EIGHTEEN?

II CHRONICLES 36

II KINGS 24

Sheila....

Junglee: What is there to learn? I can't learn from a Book that teaches Kufar (holding someone else (JESUS) in power beside GOD) to others. Remember....Modern Christian and Jews are not people of the book. They teach nothing but having faith in Jesus or Prophet Ozair as SON of GOD.

There are people of the book...there are some christian and jews who goes against old and new testment and they go with orignal Taurait an Injeel. Quran clearly distinguish those hwo are people of the book and those who aren't. As far as errors in Quran concerns...bring them on....Insha'allah you won't find 1 single error in Quran...

Filed: Timeline

~~~~~~~~~ thank you all for the wonderful 1st anniversary wishes~~

I took a cake to the office we all had cake. hahhahahaahahaha..

I am really happy to have all of you wonderful ladies and strong brothers to help support me and javed. in turn i will support each one of you in your journey!! I wanna take this time thank 2 sisters for helping me 1st cindi. you have been really good to me this whole year. with your " rember what a donkey does " speeches.

2nd mary with your daily motivational.

now a year later i got to learn my brothers and my sisters.

I have made wonderful- strong friends. I feel so happy!! for that .. .I say THANK YOU!!!

shon.gif

THREE OR SEVEN?

EIGHT OR EIGHTEEN?

II CHRONICLES 36

II KINGS 24

Sheila....

Dood This Is something I was trying to avoid and will still dodge (the Who is right deal). All I know is I love everyone and I do what MY BIBLE tells me to do and what to do to continue to be saved, ( keep my salvation) . You have your views and this is your right to. I can tell you something but its up to YOU to except it or reject it. Im sorry you dont want to find the answers out for your self and If you belive your religion is fair and just, then its your right to feel and belive what you know to be right. Fair? No matter what anyone thinks you will always have your own views. So be it far from me to try to convince you other wise. But my god says love all those that persicute and hate you and those that dont believe as well. So I do. I respect how you feel and what you believe. fair enough? :thumbs:

(L) Sheila

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

i hope some of you could help me. here is my situation:

in october of 2005 applied for k3 visa for my husband who is in pakistan. in november 2005 got noa1 and filed for i-129f for my husband. i received noa1 later that month. in december 2005 i received letter from nvc for copy of original marriage certificate in its original language. i sent it that week. then earlier this month i received letter from nvc stating they wanted me to send them a money order/cashier check for $70 to them. they said they will send me more paperwork once they receive the funds.

will these papers be the affidavit of support papers or something else?

then the other day i received a letter from nvc requesting information for agent of choice letter DS 3032 form. is this so that they can have an address to send information about my husbands case to? i sent the letter to pakistan my husband because they need his signature. i'm going to give them my address so that i'm the agent. is that what i should do? has everyone elase gone through this process as well?

should i be expecting to get a noa2 soon? if not, what should i be expecting to receive from now on from ins?

also, how do i check the status of my case online? is there a way to check that with my case number?

one more question, how do i set up a timeline at the bottom of my posts like many of you have set up?

thanks and appreciate any advice.

TIMELINE

10/24/05 I-130 package sent

11/02/05 I-130 NOA1

11/14/05 I-129f package sent

11/22/05 I-129f NOA1

12/12/05 I-130 RFE

12/20/05 I-130 RFE sent

01/04/06 I-129f RFE

01/05/06 I-129f RFE sent

01/10/06 I-130 approved online

01/12/06 NVC receives case

01/13/06 NVC assigns case #

01/20/06 I-129f approved online

01/27/06 AOS bill received

01/28/06 AOS bill sent

01/30/06 DS-3032 received

02/04/06 DS-3032 sent

02/06/06 NVC sent I-129f to embassy

02/15/06 AOS form received

02/18/06 IV bill received

02/24/06 Pckt 3 recvd from embassy

03/??/06 IV bill sent

04/07/06 Interview for K-3 @embassy

04/07/06 Put on AR/AP review

04/30/06 NVC fwds case (I-130/CR1) to embassy

11/17/06 Embassy sends letter for CR1 Interview

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
i hope some of you could help me. here is my situation:

in october of 2005 applied for k3 visa for my husband who is in pakistan. in november 2005 got noa1 and filed for i-129f for my husband. i received noa1 later that month. in december 2005 i received letter from nvc for copy of original marriage certificate in its original language. i sent it that week. then earlier this month i received letter from nvc stating they wanted me to send them a money order/cashier check for $70 to them. they said they will send me more paperwork once they receive the funds.

will these papers be the affidavit of support papers or something else?

then the other day i received a letter from nvc requesting information for agent of choice letter DS 3032 form. is this so that they can have an address to send information about my husbands case to? i sent the letter to pakistan my husband because they need his signature. i'm going to give them my address so that i'm the agent. is that what i should do? has everyone elase gone through this process as well?

should i be expecting to get a noa2 soon? if not, what should i be expecting to receive from now on from ins?

also, how do i check the status of my case online? is there a way to check that with my case number?

one more question, how do i set up a timeline at the bottom of my posts like many of you have set up?

thanks and appreciate any advice.

Hello Cons and welcome to the VJ Islamabad thread. I will tell you that you are on the correct processing. You only get the NOA 2 once your case completes and is being shipped to the embassy. If you will click on my name and go and read my page it shows the steps and timeline on what will happen with your case.

To check your case status online you can go to https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/login.jsp and sign up for updates on your case. It will send you an email on your approval. I think your best bet is to call the telephone line and ask for updates on your case if you cannot access it on the automated line. You can find this number on your NOA 1.

To set up the timeline.

1. Click on your name.

2. On the next page at the bottom it has a edit my signature spot. Click on it and you can type in your story and it will show as a timeline at the bottom of your postings.

I hope I helped to answer your questions and wishing you all the best on your journey.

Mary

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

No news here

just "be patient ""be patient "its with consular for final review"

:bonk:

august 2004 I-129 filed (neb)

DEC 2004 Approved

interview: SEOUL

MArch 21st , 2005AR for special security clearance,washington

May 18th tranfer case from Seoul to Islammabad

June 21st security clearance done

June 28th online at the embassy in Islamabad

waiting for paper transfer and the good word

OCTOBER 14TH 2005 Interview Number 2: ISLAMABAD, PK

AR number 2 sent to DOS per Islamabad (2 cable request)

Nov 22 okd updated financial and etc proof accepted / embassy waiting for security cables

dec 20th one cable back waiting on 2nd

Jan 17th.. good word recieved. SECURITY CHECKS ALL CLEAR!!! DOS says embassy to contact him within two weeks!!!!!!

FEBRUARY 10th, 2006 VISA RECIEVED!!! They called him In via phone, stamped his passort and sent him on his way!!!

FEB 28th WELCOME HOME>>>POE CHICAGO did not even look at xray, few questions. one hour wait at Poe

march 10th marriage (nikkah at the islamic center)

aug 2006 AOS interview, cond 2 yr GC arrived september

June 2008 applied for removal of conditions on permant residency aka awaiting for 10 yr greencard

Dec 2008 10yr green card approved, no interview.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline
No news here

Cindy I am so sorry to hear that you are still having to deal with this. I thought they had finally agreed to issue visa and it would be delivered by now. Stay strong and know that I am thinking of you both during this stressful time.

Hugs,

Mary

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Timeline

i am not suggesting that i am aware of any errors, or believe that there are. but i can bet you thousands of people feel that they have found errors - that it is their perception.

nevertheless, this is a pointless arguement.......i choose to leave.

THREE OR SEVEN?

EIGHT OR EIGHTEEN?

II CHRONICLES 36

II KINGS 24

Sheila....

There are people of the book...there are some christian and jews who goes against old and new testment and they go with orignal Taurait an Injeel. Quran clearly distinguish those hwo are people of the book and those who aren't. As far as errors in Quran concerns...bring them on....Insha'allah you won't find 1 single error in Quran...

Timeline

No news here

those lazy chopf##ks

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

Made my weekly DOS call (2nd one so far...) got another nice lady - didn't catch her name... checked different screens, said no clearances requested... status shows as pending at the consulate... explained that sometimes they won't get anything at all, and that if someone had traveled they may be inquiring at other embassies... I wonder if that comment was coincidental or if she read something to that effect on one of the screens... my fiancee had traveled to a few countries last year... anyways... if that's the case I hope those other embassies work fast and give an "all clear" so we can move on... maybe then to the DOS for the checks? oh well...

cindi, sorry to hear it's taking so long to wrap up....

is there a reward at the end of this for all our patience and waiting??? -- oh yeah, it's our SOs :P

K-1 Timeline

04-29-05 - NOA1

07-29-05 - NOA2

01-06-06 - Interview - Admin Processing

04-13-06 - Day 97 since interview - Full set of prints taken at embassy - 3 sec checks requested from DOS

07-07-06 - Cable sent back to ISL

07-20-06 - ISL sending "call-in" letter w/ some add'l docs req'd

07-25-06 - Visa issued (15 months after filing including 199 days of AP/AR)

08-03-06 - POE at LAX

08-26-06 - Married

09-02-06 - Social Security Card Arrives

AOS/EAD Timeline

09-29-06 - AOS & EAD off to Chicago via USPS

10-01-06 - Rec'd 9:13 pm // signed for by R. Mercado

10-05-06 - NOA on AOS & EAD (w/ no middle name)

10-06-06 - Checks Cashed

10-11-06 - Inquiry sent through USCIS to add middle name

10-15-06 - touched

10-24-06 - Biometrics Appt.

12-14-06 - Interview - "Approved" Pending FBI Check

01-10-07 - EAD touched

01-13-07 - EAD approved per CRIS email

01-15-07 - EAD touched

01-18-07 - EAD notice mailed out per CRIS email

01-20-07 - EAD rec'd in the mail

01-23-07 - EAD touched again (???)

05-18-07 - AOS touched - email sent saying "interview conducted - case under active review"

06-07-07 - AOS touched and paper rec'd from USCIS stating conditional status granted on 6-6-07

06-11-07 - Welcome to America letter rec'd by mail

*** File for removal of conditions in Spring '09