jawi876

My Name Ain't Stella Part Tree(3)

237 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Tradee walked up behind his woman like he was stalking his prey. She was stunning, and pregnancy agreed with her. His heart nearly burst with pride at the sight of his children safely nestled in her small womb. Mya felt his presence…sensed his slow methodic approach, and her nipples responded of their own free will. Tradee looked around to see if they were alone for just a little feel of her body. Satisfied with his finding, and spurred on by his raging hormones…he wrapped his muscular arms around her body. He kissed the side of her neck, letting his tongue drag sensually over her shoulder, and ground his d*ck into the softness of her lush a*s. Tradee used his thumbs to casually flick her already hardened nipples. Mya groaned low in her stomach and pressed her body into his in an attempt to get closer still. Tradee loved her instant reaction to his touch.

Tradee: Baby, you are beautiful. I don’t know what I would do without you. JAH! Promise to love me forever.

Mya: You feel so good Travis. I can’t get enough of you…so that’s an easy promise to make and keep. What happened with the hospital?

Tradee: Hmmm…oh yeah. *Hsssssssss* dyam you feel good. Um they told me that his body had not been released yet as he was still in police custody at the hospital when he died. It will take a few days for a Constable to sign off on his body being released to his family.

Mya: So there was no need to call Melodee then.

Tradee: Melodee who? *Rubbing his hands absentmindedly up and down the curves on Mya’s beautiful body.* Where is Toya and Fitz?

Mya: I don’t know. I was going to ask you the same thing. *chuckling as she turns to face his embrace*

Fitz: Are you guys ready?

Toya: Yeah…get a room already. Geez do y’all ever stop?

Fitz: Baby, I was trying to announce our presence. Ha-ha.

Tradee: It’s not like you haven’t seen this all before *chuckling sexily*…and I know you all wouldn’t complain with the show oonu put on in the yard earlier.

He barely glances at his friends as he folds his long body around his lady in an effort to inhale her soft lips.

Fitz: Okay…listen. I know we all have a lot on our minds. But, my brother wouldn’t want us to mourn his death. He would want us to celebrate his life instead. So, let’s agree to have a great time tonight. Leave all of our problems right here…and we can pick them up later. Agreed? I mean no talk of anything bad. Nothing…just nice vibes and enjoying family. I don’t want Jr. to feel any tension between us or around us. I don’t want him to be afraid or traumatized by the death of his uncle. I have already distanced myself from him too long.

The four friends agreed to a change of scenery and pace. There would always be tomorrow to deal with their harsh realities.

Toya looked stunning in a fuschia one-shoulder maxi dress and a sassy Chinese bob. Both guys were wearing denim shorts and designer tees…simple but ruggedly handsome.

Mya: Oh T! When did you cut the bangs? They look great girl!

Toya: Fitz actually cut them for me while you were showering. He did a great job huh?

The couple head to the car, and drive off toward their destination.

0insijou.png

According to God's favor...Happily married on 09~09~09

See "Our Story" for K-1 timeline

~AOS Timeline~

Nov 28, 2009 ~~ Mailed off Packet

Dec 01, 2009 ~~ Delivered to Chicago Lockbox and signed for by "L. Box"

Dec 07, 2009 ~~ Check Cashed!

Dec 12, 2009 ~~ All 3 NOA1s received in the mail (dated 12/7/09)

Dec 17, 2009 ~~ InfoPass appointment (Emergency AP granted)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ Biometric Letter arrived (dated 12/15/09)

Dec 28, 2009 ~~ RFE for I-693 (dated 12/22/09)

Jan 11, 2010 ~~ Completed Biometrics

Jan 14, 2010 ~~ Sent I-693 in sealed envelope via US Priority Mail

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Jan 20, 2010 ~~ USCIS acknowledged receipt of RFE on I-485 only

Jan 22, 2010 ~~ I-131 AP and I-765 EAD approved (email notice on 1/25/10)

Jan 28, 2010 ~~ USCIS email that I-485 was transferred to CSC on 1/26/10

Jan 30, 2010 ~~ Received EAD and AP via US Postal Service

Feb 01, 2010 ~~ Received notification of case transfer via USPS

May 07, 2010 ~~ Email notification that card production ordered for 1-485

Jun 01, 2010 ~~ Greencard finally arrives w/approval date 2/23/10 (Huh??)

Done until November 25, 2011!!!

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dr. Allan: Oh! You are with child? That explains that pregnant glow on her skin. I have got to have this woman. I have never met a woman more beautiful. Take it easy Lester. Go slow. Here, let me. Have a seat. Did you want something? Coffee…tea?

Melodee: Tea please. Thank you.

Dr. Allan orders two peppermint teas, and comes back to the small table to continue his conversation with his newfound beauty.

This is getting really good now...and EWWWWWWW @ the doctor...NASTY NASTY NASTY!

:thumbs:

AOS

Date Filed : 2009-03-09

NOA Date : 2009-03-17

RFE(s) : 2009-03-30

Bio. Appt. : 2009-04-20

Timeline

The lab technician, Kimberly, spies Dr. Allan, the biggest male ####### in the hospital, chatting with Mr. Royale’s fiancé or wife or whatever. Recognizing the timid smile crossing the beautiful woman’s face, she realizes that they are not talking about the patient because she was once charmed by the same lines too.

Kimberly remembers how easily it had been for the older distinigushed doctor to woo her, and make her fall helplessly in love with him. He had even allowed her to stay in his hillside mansion in the esteemed and affluent Beverly Hills suburb of Kingston when she first arrived to Jamaica. Dr. Lester Allan had won over her heart so swiftly that she was oblivious to the rumors and signs of other women, until she was literally thrown out of his home on her ear with no place to go.

Now, Dr. Allan pretended she didn’t exist, and promised she could keep her job if she stayed out of his way. Kimberly’s brain refused to process the fact that Dr. Allan never felt a romantic connection with her, and had told her on several occasions that he was simply trying to help her get established in Jamaica. Everyone in the hospital knew that she had ruthlessly stalked the man, and he had to throw her out after he found her laying in his bed surrounded by roses and dressed in his deceased wife’s lingerie.

Kimberly watched the two people briefly before snapping out of her reverie, and walking quickly toward Ian’s room. She was intrigued by this handsome man, and wanted to know more about him and his story. She had always been a sucker for sweet words.

Dr. Allan: So Melodee, tell me something about yourself. Oh…and please call me Lester. How did you and Mr. Royale meet? Do you plan to marry before or after you give birth?

Melodee: Well, doctor. I-I mean Le-Lester. There isn’t much to tell. I met Ian about four months ago at my job. We literally bumped into each other because neither of us was paying attention to our surroundings, and have been inseparable since. He has been a pretty decent guy with me. But, if I’m honest we have had a lot of issues to surface during our short courtship. I’m scared and confused…I-I-I don’t quite know what to do next. But, I shouldn’t be boring you with my problems. You are so easy to talk to. Do other people tell you that? Maybe, it’s your caring nature…you know the doctor in you. *chuckles nervously*

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Jan 19, 2010 ~~ Reply to RFE delivered to Lee's Summit, MO @ 5:03 PM signed for by "C BUCHHOLZ"

Timeline

Dr. Allan: You’ve only known him for a few months? So, when did he ask you to marry him? Are you sure that you are ready for marriage and a baby in such a relatively new relationship? What can you possibly know about him at this stage of courtship? Wait. Let me apologize; I was out of line. Let me start over.

Melodee in all honesty, I was hoping that you would say you were Mr. Royale’s sister or cousin or best friend. When I entered that hospital room, I was captivated by your elegance and your natural magnetism. It is rare indeed to find a young woman with so much poise, grace and undiluted beauty. Your face glows without a trace of make-up to enhance your features. Now, sitting here with you for a brief moment in time, I as equally impressed with your intellect as your appeal.

I think Mr. Royale is a fool to bring any unpleasantries to rest at your feet. Instead, he should have placed a pedestal of gold and platinum there. You deserve to be worshipped and slowly ravaged with all the love a man can muster. You mentioned that he was HIV positive. I knew that, but wasn’t sure if he had shared his status with you. You would be astonished by the number of women that don’t know their husband or partner’s status…even having known them for years. That you have even considered staying by his side, is admirable and serves to fortify my original impression of you.

Melodee: Huh? I-I…really? I-I don’t know what to say Dr…umm Lester. Thank you. I think you have the wrong impression of me. I am a simple country girl that has been polished just a little to make me appear to be more. Before Ian came into my life, I worked six sometimes seven days a week at the airport checking Customs documents. I have a small home willed to me by a great-aunt in a tiny parish of St. Ann. I think my attire may have you thinking I had a different upbringing. Had you entered the room earlier, you would have witnessed a face full of make-up. I freaked out and scrubbed my face after Ian bit my lip, in a crazy attempt to cleanse any trace of his saliva off of me. What about the bite Dr? I was tested a few months ago when he first found out, but I’m still not sure that it won’t just show up. You never told me what to do to stay safe.

I don’t know everything about Ian, but I am having his baby. I have to give my baby a chance at a better life than I had. There are not many Jamaican men that are willing to raise another man’s child. I thank Ian for showing me that I can have another child. I-I lost my first child, and thought for the longest that I would never be able to carry a baby. I love Ian…I think. I mean of course I love him. Yeah…I love him. It-It’s just that there are some things he-he does that scare me. You know? Like he has this crazy temper. He will go from zero to 95 in less than two seconds. Then, he will do things to try and upset me when he gets like that…like flirting with other women or trying to make me feel inferior.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline

Dr. Allan: Well, there is not much we can do about the bite at this point. We have to let time run its course; and, you continue to get tested every couple of months because you are expecting. There is not much you can do to protect yourself and your unborn baby, besides the obvious…abstain, avoid exchanging bodily fluids, and be sure that all open wounds are covered before he touches anything. Of course, you could wake up and realize that there is someone else out there for you.

I’m sorry to hear that you lost your first child. I assume that it did not work out for you and the father of that baby?

Listen Melodee, I am not a man that will beat around the bush…I am very frank and I don’t have a lot of patience for foolishness. I’m not wrong in my assessment, nor am I fooled by outward embellishments. I recognize that you are not from a more priviledged class, but, I’m okay with that fact. I am very attracted to you. I want to get to know you better, and I want the chance to make you fall in love with me. I have more than enough money, power and class to afford you and your unborn child anything you can dream of. I want a chance to one day wake up every morning between the cradle and warmth of your thighs, as my head rests on the pillowy softness of your breasts.

Melodee: I-I-I…whaa??? Ar-Are y-you seri…??? Whaa? It-It was a pleasure talking to y-you Dr. Allan. Th-th-thank you for the tea and advice…but-but I have to get back. I’m sure Ian is worried by n-now.

Melodee jumps up quickly, almost toppling the flimsy chair in her haste. She attempts to make a quick retreat toward Ian’s hospital room, but is turned around because of her shock and nervous energy. Dr. Allan watches with amusement, and heads toward the correct hall to wait for her. He knows that she is ripe for his picking, and he will have the last and final say…as always.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

girl this is getting better and better

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

Melodee doesn’t immediately realize that nothing looks familiar to her as she tries to recall which room houses her fiancé. Dr. Allan’s words echo through her brain, and she finds herself more enticed than she would care to admit. Her body is on slow burn as she replays his last statement to her. She rounds a dead end corner, and it dawns on her that she went the wrong way. With that realization, Melodee retraces her steps down the corridor headed toward the correct one.

Dr. Allan grabs Melodee’s arm as she passes by him in a darkened recess of the hallway. He spins her around toward him, never letting her arm go, then pins them both against the wall high above her head. He gently uses his thigh to slightly part her legs, and rub against her feminine warmth.

Melodee: Wh-What are-are you doing Dr. Al…?

Dr. Allan: SSshhhh. *whispering harshly from the effects of lust and a need to stay quiet* Baby, you feel more amazing than I imagined. I can’t believe how soft and warm you feel against me. You can feel that heat can’t you? You are on fire against my leg baby. Damn, you feel so damn good! Mmmmmmm.

*he kisses her slowly and sensuously between each word as Melodee simply stares at him with her mouth slightly parted in disbelief.*

Let…me…take…you…out…tonight…please. I…promise…you…won’t…regret…it.

With that, Dr. Allan fills Melodee’s mouth with his tongue as she melts against him and returns the kiss with wild abandon. One of Melodee’s arms slides slowly down the wall, and she yearns to feel the texture of the doctor’s soft, curly salt and pepper gray hair in her hand. She entangles her fingers into the big loopy curls at the back of head to pull him deeper into the kiss. They moan against the other’s lips, and Dr. Allan stoops down a little to reposition his pelvis against her pelvic cavity. He grinds slowly and sumptuously against her warmth, and his movements cause her to hitch up higher against the wall until she stands on tiptoe. Their difference in height almost pulls her completely off the floor. Melodee is acutely aware of all five of her senses, as she feels the cold steel of his stethoscope against the exposed flesh of her breasts, tastes the hygienic cleanliness of his lush mouth, listens to the thundering beat of his heartbeat mirroring her own, smells his unique pheromone signature made just to seduce her, eyes his ruggedly handsome maturity in her mind, and instinctually knows that he has already won her heart even before the first kiss.

Melodee: OOOO…Allaaaannnn…oh my God. W-wait. Please. No. Don’t. Stop. No. I can’t do this. Ooooooooo. Pl-please. I. have. To. Go.

She pushes half-heartedly against his chiseled chest and gazes up into his intensely dark brown eyes as she tries to still her heart and her irregular breathing.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline
girl this is getting better and better

I'm glad you are enjoying it. :thumbs::devil:

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I WISH IT WAS A ACTUAL BOOK I COULD TAKE WITH ME

WITH GOD AND LOVE ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE

LIVE EACH DAY LIKE ITS YOUR LAST

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : Norfolk VA

Date Filed : 2010-04-16

Your item was delivered at 9:31 AM on April 19, 2010 in CHICAGO, IL 60603. The item was signed for by L BOX.

noas via email and text 04/26/2010

checked cashed 4/27/2010

Hard copy NOA 4/30/2010 Dated 4/26/2010

RFE 4/30/2010 need a co sponsor

5/26/2010 sent out evidence request.

5/28/2010 Evidence was received

5/28/2010 Biometrics complete

6/1/2010 touches on I485 and EAD

6/10/10 EAD Card production ordered

6/19/10AP arrived

6/21/10 EAD ARRIVED

11/16/2010 Touched

starplucker.gif

Timeline

wow that is a great new twist Jawi. Looking forward to where that goes.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Dr. Allan: I knew it. I knew it would be like this. You are amazing baby. Soft and delicious like cotton candy. *He pulls the arm he still holds captive down and pins it softly behind her back as he interlocks their fingers. Then, he uses the thumb of his other hand to softly flick at her hardened nipple like turning on a light switch over and over. He knows that it is driving her crazy because of her sharp intake of air, and her labored breathing.*

I can stay like this forever. However, I will let you go on one condition, answer in the affirmative to allowing me to take you out tonight. All I’m asking for is one night of dinner and dancing…maybe a glass of champagne or two. I won’t do anything you don’t want or crave me to do. I promise. Besides Melodee, you can’t possibly think that you can stay comfortably in this hospital all night. I will give you three options after our date on how you decide to spend the remainder of those wee hours before daybreak.

Melodee: Ummm. This is wrong Dr…I mean Lester. I can’t go out with you tonight, or any other night. I’m carrying another man’s child…a man that I…I…I love...a man that I am going to-to marry. I can’t abandon him…I have to stay here with him.

Dr. Allan: *begins suckling at her neck and casually emblazoning his initals on her neck, collar bone and shoulder with his tongue* Hmmmm…I see. Then, you leave me no choice Ms…*chuckles* I’m afraid I didn’t ask your last name.

Melodee: sssshhhhiiiwwwwwwww…uuuuummmmm. Allan. I mean…ummm..huh? My las-last name? Wha-what are my-my tr-tree options again?

Dr. Allan: I can certainly get used to that idea. Allan. Mrs. Melodee Allan…has a nice ring to it. I will confidently assume that is a yes. Your three options are: 1. I drop you back off here after our date, if you are not thoroughly entertained by me. 2. I will pay for your hotel accommodations for the remainder of the night, if you do not wish to sleep in a hospital chair. 3. We can pick up from this spot and see where it leads us, if you are thoroughly spellbound by me. I of course am partial to the third option, but it will be entirely up to you Beautiful.

Melodee: *nods her head yes because she is no longer capable of speaking coherently*

Dr. Allan: Great! I’ll finish my rounds, and meet you back in the cafeteria at…say…6:30PM?

Again, Melodee simply nods yes. Dr. Allans grins broadly before kissing her passionately once more, stroking the side of her face and finally striding off purposefully down the hall. Melodee watches his lazy sexy gait, licks her lips and leans shakily against the wall to gather her senses before entering Ian’s room.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Filed: Other Country: Guyana
Timeline

Hi Jawi...my culture is actually similar to that of Jamaica so its very easy to understand and appreciate you story. I have to agree with your yardie crew it sure getting gooooooooooooooooooooooooood.....

Don't judge life by one different season. Perserve through the difficult patches and better time are sure to come in time. Always remember that:

(1) Kindness keeps you sweet.

(2) Trials keeps you strong.

(3) Failures keeps us humble.

(4) Success keeps you growing.

ONLY GOD KEEPS US GOING

Timeline

Kimberly entered Ian’s room quietly. If she is caught here, she really has no excuse for being there because all of his lab tests are complete. She cannot afford to loose this job, and she was warned that another indiscretion on her part would be the final straw. Her plan was to go back and let Ian know that she was very interested in getting to know him better, leave her contact information and go back to her duties before his woman came back.

Kimberly: *You want to go after my man you little Jamaican ho? Then, fine...two can play that game. H*ll your man wanted me! They all want me.* Mr. Royale? Are you awake? I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to wake you. I-I can come back later.

Ian: Hmm? Mel? What took you so long? How long have I…oh. Hi. I thought you…I thought you were my fia…umm my friend. Is something wrong? They need some more testing done?

Kimberly: Huh? Oh no. You are done with testing. I came back because of our earlier conversation. I wanted to know how to get in touch with you while you are here in Jamaica…and I wanted to you know…um..give you my number too…just in case...you know.

Ian: Oh. Well, yeah. That’s cool. I did give you a business card right? Can you hand me my jacket? You can write your number on the back of one of my cards. I may only be in Jamaica for a few more days before I head back home to New York. When can you take vacation? Maybe, you can fly back with me?

Kimberly: Yes, I have it right here. *Pulls card out of the pocket of her lab coat and smiles coyly* Sure, no problem. Here you go. Oh you are leaving so soon? I was hoping to spend some time on the beach with you. But, I understand. There is no place like home…huh? Really? I can check the availability and get back with you before you leave. You are a very attractive man Ian. I haven’t been able to stop thinking about you all day. I hope that doesn’t scare you.

Ian: Yeah…you do that sweetness. Really? Nah…I can think of much worse things than being on the mind of a sexy woman such as yourself. Now, I have to admit I questioned your sanity a little bit…

Kimberly: My sanity? What? What do you mean? Why would you question my sanity? If you recall, you asked me out!

Ian: Whoa baby! Let me finish. I wondered why anyone in their right mind would elect to work in this God forsaken country…and Kingston no less! Ha-ha. Has anyone told you that you are quite cute when your feathers get ruffled? I’ll have to make a mental note for future reference. I wonder how cute you will be when I ruffle something other than feathers?

Kimberly: A charmer and a dreamer huh? As much as I would love and stare into those bedroom eyes of yours…I have to finish up my work. Let me get going before your wifey comes in and reports me for harassing her lovestick.

Ian: I’m not worried. Have you heard of holiday romances? She is something to do when I get to Jamaica. But, I understand how important a career is to you independent women of the 21st century. I’m feeling like I can grab a few more zzzz’s anyway. Thanks for stopping by Triple A. I’ll call you soon.

Kimberly: Okay…but you will have to explain the nickname to me when you call. Triple A huh? You are indeed a cutie! Sleep tight sexy.

Melodee backs off from the door as she eavesdrops on the conversation in Ian’s room. *I’m a holiday romance? Something to do? I’m carrying your child you sick b*stard! EEeeehhhnnn. Low ie Mel mi gyal. Dis eediat tek mi fe game. Alrigh…game on b*tch!* She runs quickly down the hall a few paces so Kimberly won’t know that she heard the conversation.

Kimberly: Oh…um hi Mrs. Royale. Mr. Royale is sleeping peacefully. I had to bring some lab results up…and figured I would stop in and check on you guys. Did you need anything?

Melodee: Eeehhnn. Really? Well that was very thoughtful of you. I appreciate your thoughtfulness. However, I’m here and there is really no need for you to check on him again. Have a good night.

Kimberly: You too darling.

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Timeline

OMG i am dying to hear about this date with Dr. Allen and Melodee.....it is going to be something hot I know. Wonder which choice she is going to make 1,2 or 3!!!!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

I guess I should post what I have before I head back to work....here goes:

Melodee walks into the room wanting to strangle Ian. However, she will get him where it will hurt him. So, she forces herself to kiss his forehead and stroke his hand lovingly.

Ian: Hii baby. I missed you. You were gone too long.

Melodee: I know honey. I walked out to get some tea to settle my stomach…you know morning sickness. Then, you were resting so peacefully, that I didn’t want to wake you. Are you in pain? It’s about time for another dose of pain meds. I can get the nurse. Oh baby, can I get a hotel room for the night? I need to rest, and I’m feeling really bad from the morning sickness. I want to drive over to a room before it gets too late, then I’ll come back first thing in the morning to pick you up.

Ian: *Thinking that he may be able to get Kimberly back to the room* No…I don’t feel any pain right now. I’ll just buzz the nurse later. Gem…you know I don’t like being separated from you. Are you sure? We can try to get you a bed here in my room. Yeah…I want you and my son to be comfortable as possible. Sure baby…take my wallet and get the best room in the area. I love you Gem. I’m sorry about earlier, you just get me so excited. I can’t wait until they give me the okay to phock your brains out. I know you miss it as much as I miss it. Oh…go get you some fresh clothes before the shops close. You have been in the same dress since the hospital in St. Ann.

Melodee: Are you sure? Oh thank you Ian. I better hurry then…I only have about ½ hour to 45 minutes before the local boutiques close. I’ll see you in the morning okay? *She avoids saying I love you, and kisses Ian on his forehead, the tip of his nose and lightly on his chin.* I’ll safe the rest for later. *wink*

Melodee walks out of the room resisting the urge to wipe her mouth on something…anything. She glances at the time on her cellphone and realizes that she has time to find something to wear, get a room and freshen up before she meets Dr. Allan back at the hospital. Despite what she heard in the room with Ian, she is walking on cloud nine. She had always dreamed of dating a doctor, now she was free to do so. What was even better was that he accepted her baby too…at least she hoped.

Edited by jawi876

0insijou.png

~AOS Timeline~

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.