• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumbs:

thank God!

We're approved!

Pls. someone tell me what to do after getting approval?~

THANKS~

Congrats! :dance::dance: :dance:

It would be beneficial for you to join the Regional Philippines forum.

Also, you should begin to prepare documents for your interview, such as the Affidavit of Support I-134, and evidence of bona fide relationship, but I am not sure about specifics for the Philippines, so join the regional forum where you will get LOTS of help!

Visa Journey completed, but we are still here to provide support! :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sri Lanka
Timeline
Congratulations to the new August approvals :D:D

What happened to the estimated approval data? Mine just jumped from December 25th-30th to Jan17th-Feb 8th :(

Yea what happenedddddddddddd??? mine jumped from Dec 27-Jan 1st tooooooo Jan 19 -Feb 9...how big of a gap is that???? I really hope that is a mistake....it's like playing mind games with us when we are already frustrated with all this waiting..... :bonk: why such a big gap?? i'm going to go check my Igor's list...let's see what that says....

Timeline

July 97 We met for the first time in Sri Lanka

Sept 97 Left Sri Lanka (Kept in touch for 5 yrs via phone and air mail

Aug 05 Met in London for ONE hr during my transfer flight back to United States. (Fiance on student visa-UK)

Sept 06 Went to London for 2 wks (it went soooooo fast :o()

Aug 08, 2008 Sent out I 129 F

Aug 13 I 129F received at Vermont Service Center

Aug 14 NOA1

Aug 19 touched.......waiting for my NOA2...i want to skip the touches :-(

Jan 21 NOA2 as written on notice

Jan 23 NVC received petition

Jan 26 NVC sent out petition to London Consulate

Jan 26 2009 Received NOA2 copy via air mail (letter states approval Jan 21st) YEAAHHH!!!![/color]

Feb 5 2009 letter sent out from UK embassy of US (package 3)

Feb 9 2009 fiance (petitioner) received package 3

Jun 23 2009 sent package 3

Jun 26 2009 embassy received package 3

July 23 2009 fiance received package 4 for interview dated August 7, 2009 @ 8AM

August 7, 2009 APPROVED!!!!!

Nov 4, 2009 POE in New York

thank God!

We're approved!

THANKS~

wow! congratz.!!! hope our soon will be approve also... :)

D & D Forever INLOVE..

Citizenship Timeline:

May 21, 2012 - Mailed N-400 at Phoenix, AZ

May 24, 2012 - Checked en cashed

May 25, 2012, received NOA letter with Notice date May 23, 2012

June 25, 2012 - received Biometric appointment letter, scheduled July 19, 2012

August 03, 2012 - received the initial letter

Sept 04, 2012 - Interview date

Nov. 02, 2012 - Oath Ceremony

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Wow, 3 august CSC approvals, and what's even more exciting is uh... two of them have the same sent date as me, and the same NOA1 date as I do!... man I hope my petition is sitting in that bucket too... but so far no status change online. I had probably the most miserable day today too, but this should brighten it up... all maybe 30 mins of it until I go to bed and can't get to sleep cause I'm thinking about a NOA2. I'm pretty shocked at the date range approved, not usual for CSC to make that big a leap forward from what I've seen. I'm mostly glad we didn't have to wait two weeks to see the first august approval though.

Filed: Country: Iran
Timeline

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i hope u guys all get approved but i wouldnt mind getting mine before you lol

I WANT MY APPROVAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I-129F Sent : 2008-07-29

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-07-31

Touched. . .2-26-09

Touched. . .2-27-09

APPROVED!!! 3-2-09

Hard Copy received. . .3-6-09

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

thank u guys,

I'm 5 months pregnant and we're planning to email or mail NVC a letter to see if they can speed up our case to get early interview appointment, just to give it a try.

prayer is the key and claiming that u can't do anything about this case but the Lord... well the rest will be miracles!

Anyone tell me what is Philippine Regional Forum pls?

And pls any advise on what to do after this NOA2?

Thanks guys, keep ur faith!

thank u guys,

I'm 5 months pregnant and we're planning to email or mail NVC a letter to see if they can speed up our case to get early interview appointment, just to give it a try.

prayer is the key and claiming that u can't do anything about this case but the Lord... well the rest will be miracles!

Anyone tell me what is Philippine Regional Forum pls?

And pls any advise on what to do after this NOA2?

Thanks guys, keep ur faith!

Philippines regional forum: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showforum=129

Good luck with speeding up the interview date, I don't think it is difficult to do, keep us posted!

Edited by MARM

thank u marm~!

yea i will.

thanks a lot for the help and prayers guys!

i'll do the same for yall~

no problem! I am not familiar with the procedure after NOA2 in the Philippines, but I am sure you will find lots of help in the regional section. And do keep us all in your prayers as we will too! :thumbs::star:

thank God!

We're approved!

THANKS~

Good Grats is in order, Lucky you youre on youre way....................... :dance::dance::dance::dance:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

Wow 3 CSC approvals whilst I was at work, looks like CSC has caught VSC!

August we might all get to go together lol.

On the positive we have moved up to 190 on Igor's list, very exciting :D

Also, this whole only allowed 3 days of holidays, sweet! Hopefully they will pick up the pace a bit to be able to knock off early on Christmas eve so we will be seeing more petitions done before Xmas.

Come on USCIS you can do it!!!!!

06-18-2006 Met online in WoW

04-25-2007 Admitted that we had feelings for each other started talking on skype everyday!

10-12-2007 Met in US in person for the first time, love at first sight lol, 2 perfect months together.

06-21-2008 Engaged

08-16-2008 Package finally put together and posted to Vermont! Let the real games begin.

08-21-2008 Delieved, least thats what Fedex told us....

08-27-2008 Check Cashed *dances* come on NOA1!!!!!

08-29-2008 NOA1

10-27-2008 RFE

11-10-2008 RFE returned

03-01-2009 Confirmed Case lost by USCIS

04-03-2009 Refiled K1 Visa application complete with expedite due to USCIS error.

05-14-2009 K1 package once again has vanished....

06-08-2009 Hired lawyer to proceed with Appeal process.

06-26-2009 Paperwork Fedex'ed to lawyer

07-02-2009 Lawyer submitted our suit to court

07-17-2009 Court day 2: Success, must respond by 21st August. - No result ever came from this.

10/06/2009 Withdrew K1 petition

10/10/2009 Married

10/24/2009 CR1 packet completed and posted

10/26/2009 Packet arrived at Chicago - And Submitted our Aussie application

11/04/2009 Application of CR1 returned - was rejected because of a "blurry zip code" we didn't bother to re-apply given that Chris had lost his job

04/05/2010 Australian application still pending

September 2010 - Chris arrived in Australia on Temporary Visa.

10/10/2011 - 2 year wedding anniversary - Chris to be granted Australian Permanent Residency

Summer 2012 - Planned immigration to USA.

*We have visited each other 8 times since 2007*

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.