Together4ever

Happy Thursday

24 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Happy Thursday ladies....darnit we all fell asleep 5 min before Ali got his visa :lol: , for the ladies that came to chat last nite.... (F) I had a great time :luv:

Once again a big congrats to Lebenese Bride!!!!!!!! (F)

Good luck vibes coming your way Amal!!! :star:

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

good luck to your husband amal i am sure all will go well!!

Jean i know the feeling.But ya know what cry girl it can be good.Hell i did that yesterday and then layed in bed and eat some things i am sure i will hate myself for later lol Hang tough.Sometimes i feel like i get like that everey few days but then i see ashraf and all thew sadness and stress passes.Its his sweet face that makes me know that things will be ok in the end.

post-17417-1147978370_thumb.jpg

Filed: Timeline
good luck to your husband amal i am sure all will go well!!

Jean i know the feeling.But ya know what cry girl it can be good.Hell i did that yesterday and then layed in bed and eat some things i am sure i will hate myself for later lol Hang tough.Sometimes i feel like i get like that everey few days but then i see ashraf and all thew sadness and stress passes.Its his sweet face that makes me know that things will be ok in the end.

I'm champing at the bit to get out of here. I know myself... I'll sob all the way home. Ben and Jerry's was on sale at the grocery store last night... 2/$5.00. Guess you know what my face will be buried in. It's really REALLY difficult not to gain any more weight. I am a comfort eater. I refuse to smoke. I do not drink. I EAT. EW! Mohammed has told me not to worry so much about things like weight and do what I need to do to get through this, but I don't want the man not recognizing me in the airport, or mistaking me for another air bus. Blah. One good thing, I have almost gotten myself caught up at work which was monumental. I tend to get really intense when I'm like this. I just bury myself and don't talk to anyone (that way I won't cry). LOL

Ohhhh Noooo Jean!!! I feel you habibity! I wish I was there to give you a big hug...((((Jean)))))

Don't cry in the bathroom..the bad jinn will get you in there.

Love to you,

Kara :luv:

Today appears to be my meltdown day. WHOOPIE!!! 3 times in the bathroom to cry so far. Somebody shoot me please...

Good luck and congrats to Jenn and Amal! Mabrook again to Massouna!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Ohhhh Noooo Jean!!! I feel you habibity! I wish I was there to give you a big hug...((((Jean)))))

Don't cry in the bathroom..the bad jinn will get you in there.

Love to you,

Kara :luv:

Today appears to be my meltdown day. WHOOPIE!!! 3 times in the bathroom to cry so far. Somebody shoot me please...

Good luck and congrats to Jenn and Amal! Mabrook again to Massouna!!! :dance::dance::dance:

If I cry in the warehouse, all the men will run away... hmmm... wait... that might be such a bad idea!!! Moh just called me all excited. He has a new melody and is bring his guitar tonight and wants me to write lyrics with him. This is how we spent so much of our time in Egypt... writing songs. Some of them aren't too bad. We recorded them on my lap top and burned them to CD. I'm all excited now. I love to write and haven't done much in the last year. Yippee!! My hero!

Amal, best of luck to your Noor tomorrow. Sounds like a great job for him!

Jean, I know you feel like you're just at a breaking point, and it's OK to be sad about this, but don't let your whole life revolve around it. Try not to talk about it in your conversations with Moh, try to go back to just being a couple instead of a couple that feels like you've been waiting forever.

And try to get out and do some exercise, take walks or bike rides or something. It really will do wonders for your mood. I know it's probably the last thing you want to be doing right now, but it could really stabilize you. I know this from experience.

And of course you always have us!!! Post all you want. This is a very trying time, but this too shall pass.

Hugs

Sharon

Inlovingmemory-2.gif

October 13, 2005: VISA IN HAND!!!

November 15, 2005 - Arrival at JFK!!!

January 28, 2006 - WEDDING!!!

February 27, 2006 - Sent in AOS

June 23, 2006 - AP approved

June 29, 2006 - EAD approved

June 29, 2006 - Transferred to CSC

October 2006 - 2 year green card received!

July 15, 2008 - Sent in I-751

July 22, 2008 - I-751 NOA

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

I think we have all had our share of jobs that we hated. I too had one where I would cry everyday ... I called my mom one day and said "Mom they threatened me is it okay if I quit I can't handle this anymore" and she was like "COME HOME MASSOUNA NOW ! Dont put in a two weeks walk out" and I did and it was the best decision of my life. Allah brought me to my current job where I make double what I made there and am soooooooooooooooooo much happier. Do not work at a place that is costing you your well being, it's not worth it.

Reunited and it feels so good ....

NOA #1 - March 23rd, 2004

Interview- May 18th, 2006 (Success !)

Arrived in the US - May 27, 2006 (our IR-1 visa journey was 2 years and 2 months long)

Wedding - June 17th, 2006

It's a Girl ! Baby Hana's expected due date - March 30th, 2007

591088.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Amal will say an extra prayer for your husband.

Jenn glad Wadi was able to get his card.

Laura hopefully Abdel will have his soon.

LB congrats again.

And everyone else hope good news continue in this thread.

Mary

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.