~Jackie~

MENA CR1/K3/K1 filers

3,107 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I agree with Beth. Amy this sounds promising, imo :thumbs: . Oh and another touch today...two this week....oh what does it mean???? Driving me crazy! :wacko:

Blessed are the heart that can bend, they can never be broken - Albert Camus

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

Amy,

that does sound good, but also sounds like it could be a canned answer to AP inquiries. What sounds truley promising to me is that they are sending a "gentle reminder" to the CO...which means you arent necessarily stuck in the black hole of background checks but are actually waiting on the CO to finish something up in the file. :thumbs:

I would email back and just say that they already have his PP and you just wanted to make sure that they knew that... or something like that

:waves: to all

I agree with Beth. Amy this sounds promising, imo :thumbs: . Oh and another touch today...two this week....oh what does it mean???? Driving me crazy! :wacko:

Sharifah,

Im getting excited for you too! All these touches.....

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Sounds good my dear. Last touch for me was Tuesday afternoon. Time is running out for them, 60 days for answer to RFE is Aug. 8th

I feel like a caged animal, what are they doing????????

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

AP scares me...2172698845_cc6f80aa8b.jpg

kitty.jpg

Met: 2004-07-18

Islamic marriage: 2006-07-31

Marriage : 2008-12-27

Entry San Fran 2009-09-27

Hubby is HOME!!!!

Received SSN 2009-10-06

Received welcome letter 2009-10-10

GREEN CARD!!! 2009-10-13

Driver's License 2009-10-26

HUBBY FOUND A JOB!!! after about 4 months of being here :)

Timeline

Al7amdullilah! Allahu Akbar.........how did this happen! We are approved! NVC....here we come!

Receipt Number: WACXXXXXXXX

Application Type: I130, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On July 30, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

Blessed are the heart that can bend, they can never be broken - Albert Camus

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Congratulations Sharifah!!! :dance::dance: BIG HUGS :star:

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

YAAYYY!!! :dancing:

Met: 2004-07-18

Islamic marriage: 2006-07-31

Marriage : 2008-12-27

Entry San Fran 2009-09-27

Hubby is HOME!!!!

Received SSN 2009-10-06

Received welcome letter 2009-10-10

GREEN CARD!!! 2009-10-13

Driver's License 2009-10-26

HUBBY FOUND A JOB!!! after about 4 months of being here :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline
Al7amdullilah! Allahu Akbar.........how did this happen! We are approved! NVC....here we come!

Receipt Number: WACXXXXXXXX

Application Type: I130, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On July 30, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

I knew it was coming with all of those touches! :thumbs:

Fvcking A.. wooooohoooooo :dance::dancing::dance: :dance: :dance:

VERY happy for you Sharifah!

:D

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Timeline

Finally Sharifah!

Ok so we got distracted packing to move out of our apartment by the end of this month. Now I'm back at Hubby's clinic working on packet 3 and going to finish this sucker tonight. Good thing we waited too because his medical check was still being shipped too us...duh. :wacko:

Now I just have to make a cover page, a table of contents, a *special situations* attachment letter and poof we're on our way to Luxor for the next two days and then to Cairo before I fly out.

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.