~Jackie~

MENA CR1/K3/K1 filers

3,107 posts in this topic

Sharifah and Beth congrats on getting to the NVC it took us 6 months to get there back in the day so I feel for you.

Amy does that mean a visa is coming for you guys?

Amanda sorry about the phone interview but they are unreasonable really. I am certain there is the perfect job for you out there just waiting.

I got a text message today that Waleed sent in packet 3 finally with a self addressed return envelope to make sure they send the interview letter to his clinic in Hurghada. So we're waiting any day now. It's only been just over 2 and half years that we've been waiting since we applied so each little wait seems like no biggie now really. I tell myself the 3rd year is the charm. This will be the year for us! Cross my fingers and hope to die. ;)

Hi Olivia...good to hear from you. And yes, I agree...the perfect job will come along sooner or later. Although I would have to say, my dream job would be a dolphin trainer (or some marine animal/mammal "person") on some island in the Bahamas or something! Don't see that happening, but then again, a girl can dream!

So are you back in the US now or still in Egypt for a bit longer? I pray that the next step in the process goes quickly and smoothly for you!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Back in the USA. Funny you say that the dolphin trainer is your dream job because I saw that job up for grabs in Hurghada before I left. :lol:

Welcome back Olivia! (F)

thwlcmBackMissedYou.gif

Cute graphic! Thx Jackie! :luv:

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Haha...guess then I need to go to Egypt to live out my dream!!! I need to learn more Arabic!!!

I hope you ladies have a wonderful Friday & great weekend. I will be taking some engagement pictures for a friend of mine at the beach and downtown at the riverfront tomorrow, so that will be fun!

My husband got an e-mail last night to set up an interview for a job next Thursday! So please pray for him.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Called DOS today to ask about Ahmed's visa and you can imagine my surprise when the guy replied "Ahmed's visa was issued on Tuesday." !!! No visa in hand yet, and now it's the weekend, but OMG! :dance: :dance:

Called DOS today to ask about Ahmed's visa and you can imagine my surprise when the guy replied "Ahmed's visa was issued on Tuesday." !!! No visa in hand yet, and now it's the weekend, but OMG! :dance::dance:

Newsflash we are going for the K3 I want him here:

Ms.XXXXXXXXX

The I-130 petition you filed on behalf of your spouse, WAC09 16015314,

was approved on August 4, 2009. Additionally, form I-129F, WAC09 171

50159, was approved on August 6, 2009. You should receive the approval

notices within 5-7 days from the approval dates listed above.

Sincerely,

Jean C. Crewson, Special Assistant to the Director

Office of the Director

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

20 Massachusetts Avenue, NW

Washington, DC 20529

202-272-8426

jean.crewson@dhs.gov

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Called DOS today to ask about Ahmed's visa and you can imagine my surprise when the guy replied "Ahmed's visa was issued on Tuesday." !!! No visa in hand yet, and now it's the weekend, but OMG! :dance::dance:

DANCE DANCE DANCE :dance::dance::dance: CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

Truly happy!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

WOW!

Amy,

Thats wonderful! I knew it wouldnt be long when they said the CO had it. :dance: :dance: ENJOY your life together hun.

Beth,

Fantastic news! I wwas wondering about the 129f you sent in..if they had even tied it to the 130 yet. Now you have two choices :D

Olivia,

welcome home and I hope he gets a quick interview date

Amanda,

A new job for you is in my prayers. At least you got an answer from that one though.

Hello and (L) to everyone else.

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

WOW!

Amy,

Thats wonderful! I knew it wouldnt be long when they said the CO had it. :dance::dance: ENJOY your life together hun.

Beth,

Fantastic news! I wwas wondering about the 129f you sent in..if they had even tied it to the 130 yet. Now you have two choices :D

Olivia,

Amanda,

A new job for you is in my prayers. At least you got an answer from that one though.

JACKIE, LISA, help me, since we are now doing the K3 what happens, I was only prepared for the CR-1

Does embassy contact me or him about paperwork, interview????? Do we take all the originals to interview, the PCC, birht cert, marriage cert, the Non Immigrnat visa application, please please help. Im so excited, but yet now so lost.

Beth

Truly happy!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

YEAH BETH AND AMY!!!!!!!! So exciting!

Beth this means faster for your honey to get to ya!! :star:

Amy, your boo gets to go home with you! Lucky girl!

Blessed are the heart that can bend, they can never be broken - Albert Camus

Any comments, information and photos may not be reused, reposted, or republished in any way without express written permission from 100% Al Ahly Fan.

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
Ok... so our group is at 2...........who else is waiting? Does the embassy set the interviews for Egypt? I read that NVC does the sceduling for Jordan now.

:whistle: Me ... I am waiting ... but after posting some things on OFF TOPIC and having the lid blow off, I have decided to maintain a low profile ... I am married to a Moroccan man ... We married June 23, 2009 ... I knew it would be hard for us to be together, but I had NO idea how hard ... Or expensive ... so we REALLY have to wait ... I have the I-130 sitting here staring me in the face and I can't send it in ... :( ... How do I join MENA ???

Carole (Puffy) Khan Sabi - " Don't let what people say bother you because the people that matter don't mind and the people that mind don't matter ." :)

Ok... so our group is at 2...........who else is waiting? Does the embassy set the interviews for Egypt? I read that NVC does the sceduling for Jordan now.

:whistle: Me ... I am waiting ... but after posting some things on OFF TOPIC and having the lid blow off, I have decided to maintain a low profile ... I am married to a Moroccan man ... We married June 23, 2009 ... I knew it would be hard for us to be together, but I had NO idea how hard ... Or expensive ... so we REALLY have to wait ... I have the I-130 sitting here staring me in the face and I can't send it in ... :( ... How do I join MENA ???

You just did...welcome!!

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

You just did...welcome!!

:star: THANKS !!! :)

Carole (Puffy) Khan Sabi - " Don't let what people say bother you because the people that matter don't mind and the people that mind don't matter ." :)

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Called DOS today to ask about Ahmed's visa and you can imagine my surprise when the guy replied "Ahmed's visa was issued on Tuesday." !!! No visa in hand yet, and now it's the weekend, but OMG! :dance: :dance:

Congrats Amy :dance: :dance: :dance:

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
WOW!

Amy,

Thats wonderful! I knew it wouldnt be long when they said the CO had it. :dance::dance: ENJOY your life together hun.

Beth,

Olivia,

Amanda,

JACKIE, LISA, help me, since we are now doing the K3 what happens, I was only prepared for the CR-1

Does embassy contact me or him about paperwork, interview????? Do we take all the originals to interview, the PCC, birht cert, marriage cert, the Non Immigrnat visa application, please please help. Im so excited, but yet now so lost.

Beth

Beth, I'm confused :unsure: If you are doing CR-1 why do you have to do K3? Can you do both together? Or are there similar documents that you have submit here and there? :unsure:

ROC Timeline

8/1/12: ROC window opens
9/4/12: ROC packet sent
9/8/12: ROC packet delivered to VSC
9/12/12: Check cashed
9/14/12: NOA letter received (NOA dated 9/10/12)
9/20/12: Biometrics letter received (Bio appointment 10/15/12)
10/12/12: Early biometrics walk-in

4/27/13: RFE received

6/17/13: RFE response sent

7/1/13: ROC petition approved

7/5/13: GC received in the mail.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.