Marieford_20

Will it be a problem??Please advice...

8 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

I hope everyone is doing good...Anway, I have thought of posting here again due to some of what I read about their medical experiences at SLEC during their medical....I have the thought about it because I anticipate having a medical anytime though i am not sure when because I do not have any idea idea when our papers be forwarded here in Manila from NVC after it is completed last July 14...probably by September...I just feel worry and I really need an advice..I read some posts about they undergone medical and had questions about the scar like that..and there was a case that has it due to a surgery from her lump..I have a lump at my back..when I went to a surgeon he told me it is so called "lypoma"..Though he even had hard time to check it because it was just too small...but I feel that its getting bigger than it was though not that big..maybe it just gets bigger since it is located in the side of my body that maybe trigger everytime i wear clothes..My husband knows about it and he wants me to have the surgery when I get there in US(In Gods will) not here..I know there is palpation during the medical..Will I be honest to the doctor and tell her I have lipoma or will I let her see about it...Will you think this will cause me a problem in time I have my medical...Shall I undergo surgery now to remove it before my medical ??Please advice if this will cause us delays in time...Though I hate to think of that..as my husband and I really wishing to be together again very soon...I know there are people there who can give good suggestion as I am now starting to worry about it...Thank you in advance...God bless you all..Goodluck to all of us..

'..because of u..i know now the meaning of LOVE..I see now the colors of LIFE..I can now SMILE...that is BECAUSE OF YOU....MY LOVE..."

CR 1 VISA TIMELINE:

Original Interview Date...................... .09/29/08

Medical @ St. Lukes.......................... 08/26-27/08

Sputum Test.................................... 09/01-03/08

AFB Culture Result............................. 10/31/08

Immunization................................ ... 11/03/08

Interview Date(Re-scheduled).......... .... 11/07/08(PINK SLIP..YAHOO!!!)

VISA Received.................................. 11/11/08(Thank U LORD!)

Flight Schedule................................. 11/21/08

Port of Entry.................................... Detroit,MI

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Hi Everyone,

I hope everyone is doing good...Anway, I have thought of posting here again due to some of what I read about their medical experiences at SLEC during their medical....I have the thought about it because I anticipate having a medical anytime though i am not sure when because I do not have any idea idea when our papers be forwarded here in Manila from NVC after it is completed last July 14...probably by September...I just feel worry and I really need an advice..I read some posts about they undergone medical and had questions about the scar like that..and there was a case that has it due to a surgery from her lump..I have a lump at my back..when I went to a surgeon he told me it is so called "lypoma"..Though he even had hard time to check it because it was just too small...but I feel that its getting bigger than it was though not that big..maybe it just gets bigger since it is located in the side of my body that maybe trigger everytime i wear clothes..My husband knows about it and he wants me to have the surgery when I get there in US(In Gods will) not here..I know there is palpation during the medical..Will I be honest to the doctor and tell her I have lipoma or will I let her see about it...Will you think this will cause me a problem in time I have my medical...Shall I undergo surgery now to remove it before my medical ??Please advice if this will cause us delays in time...Though I hate to think of that..as my husband and I really wishing to be together again very soon...I know there are people there who can give good suggestion as I am now starting to worry about it...Thank you in advance...God bless you all..Goodluck to all of us..

Hi There sis,

ganito nalang, kasi sa Physical examination tatanungin ka ng doctor... pero hindi naman siya nakatingin saiyo dire-direstong tanong lang and im sure hindi kasama yun sa tanong. Pag pinahiga kana at nakita dun mo sabihin, pero kung hindi wag nalang. i odnt think hindi kanman nagiging dishonest nun. Iwas lang pero understood yung palpitations kahit wala nun..

Good Luck sis!

😁

Filed: Other Timeline
Hi Everyone,

Hi There sis,

ganito nalang, kasi sa Physical examination tatanungin ka ng doctor... pero hindi naman siya nakatingin saiyo dire-direstong tanong lang and im sure hindi kasama yun sa tanong. Pag pinahiga kana at nakita dun mo sabihin, pero kung hindi wag nalang. i odnt think hindi kanman nagiging dishonest nun. Iwas lang pero understood yung palpitations kahit wala nun..

Good Luck sis!

hey, hey Mrs. Artis, no tagolog (sp) ennnglisssshhhh :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am all that the Potter created me to be.

I celebrate, liberate and dedicate my life to His Glory.

I Am Uno!

Hi Everyone,

Hi There sis,

Good Luck sis!

thank you sis micah...i assumed that is your name...salamat ha..worry lang me dahil sa mga nabasa ko na posts...Im just thinking if i willl have the surgery then I will have to wait for the biopsy again they might ask about it right..once they see that i have scar there and had surgery..thanks alot...

'..because of u..i know now the meaning of LOVE..I see now the colors of LIFE..I can now SMILE...that is BECAUSE OF YOU....MY LOVE..."

CR 1 VISA TIMELINE:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

Don't volunteer information. If they ask tell them its a lipoma and you plan to have it removed at a later date. The point of the medical exam is to prevent infectious disease (diseases you can give to other people). A lipoma isn't infectious so you shouldn't worry.

Also, it might be better (financially) to have your surgery/biopsy in the Phillipines. Make sure your husband checks into (1) when you can be added to his medical insurance, (2) if there are any waiting times or exclusions, (3) if the specific procedure(s) you need are covered. Just thought I'd mention it in case, many time people think something is covered and its not.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
Don't volunteer information. If they ask tell them its a lipoma and you plan to have it removed at a later date. The point of the medical exam is to prevent infectious disease (diseases you can give to other people). A lipoma isn't infectious so you shouldn't worry.

Also, it might be better (financially) to have your surgery/biopsy in the Phillipines. Make sure your husband checks into (1) when you can be added to his medical insurance, (2) if there are any waiting times or exclusions, (3) if the specific procedure(s) you need are covered. Just thought I'd mention it in case, many time people think something is covered and its not.

very solid advice :thumbs:

OTxq.jpgAsante Maroon

big thanks to you reeses16 for the time reading my post and replied into it....May God bless you...thanks!!!

CR 1 VISA TIMELINE:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.