nighthawk

I am very grateful for the exposure you provide

94 posts in this topic

2108110807_e3a2545d5e_o.jpg

i censored myself....

Edited by almaty

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
I believe in free speech and sometimes people say a lot of things that I don’t agree with, that said, they have the right to say how they feel. When we start to monitor other’s thoughts or words, which just bothers me personally. So whether I like it or not, I have the right to look at it and respond or not, that is the beauty of free speech. This may not be a big deal since it is just a post on a forum, but policing is just the start, I don’t like religious statements, but that doesn’t give me the right to ask them to stop. Maybe saying you are straight is a sore point for some, but I will defend your right to state it.

Ganja Girl, I love your comment, I really do...You probably read somewhere the same rhetoric that I pitch when it

comes to folks here at VJ`s right to express their thoughts. I stress however Ganja Girl that it is "a privilege " and not

a constitutional right to speak your mind in "any forum". If you or I, dear, say some stupid thing that violates the

rules of the game here at V/J, our legs are cut off before we can say run.

But you are absolutely right Ganja Girl about all you write in reference of the beauty of free speech. Well, I will not

venture to say that I am sorry that the freedom does not apply here, and I do so, because imagine Ganja Girl, what

it would be like here at V/J if we could all say what we actually think. I am sure you understand where I am coming

from.

I will tell you a secret. Well you probably already heard this one.."When more than one person live under the same

roof, there have to be rules". If I were to tell you where I read this particular sign, it would start a never ending

thread. So I will reserve the right to keep this secret secret.

Consider a V/J without rules. About religion, well that is a subject a tab touchy for me to discuss with you here...But

make no mistake. Let no one shove their religious beliefs down your throat. Oh as to your comment about my

assertion of being straight, I just was making a clear statement which violates no rule...That does not mean that I

attack anyone who is not straight, not that there is anything wrong with that, but I just want to make sure some folks

here understand me.

In his writing I detect a little Jerry Seinfeld with a dab of Hannibal Lecter.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: Timeline
I am Nighthawk

Straight and Married with children.

Welcome to VJ, Nighthawk!

Perhaps you'd care to tell us a little more about yourself? You are married, and that's great, but did you come over here on a family based visa? Just curious because I can't see why you'd choose VJ otherwise - as there are millions of forums out there to choose from.

How's your broken wrist, btw?

Oh hi there Mags. Thanks for dropping in..I see you know about my broken wrist. Thanks for asking. I have actually

cut off the stupid cast, but I still have a bit of stinging feeling.

About your inquiry as to my presence here at V/J, I am surprised that you have not read my introduction post on

the day that I came here...Please read it Mags.

I am not sure if I have mentioned the reason that I am here at this particular forum. You are right Mags, there are

many forums out there. In fact, I post on several of them, but of course on another name.

To answer your question about family based visa, you can find that information on the post I mentioned above. Since

this particular forum offers OFF TOPICS that does not necessarily deal with your question, I just decided to write here

also....If there is a problem or requisite that I must meet to write here. please inform Mags.

And thanks again for dropping in.

Timeline

Claricccccceeeeee............

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

humble response indeed

K-1

March 7, 2005: I-129F NOA1

September 20, 2005: K-1 Interview in London. Visa received shortly thereafter.

AOS

December 30, 2005: I-485 received by USCIS

May 5, 2006: Interview at Phoenix district office. Approval pending FBI background check clearance. AOS finally approved almost two years later: February 14, 2008.

Received 10-year green card February 28, 2008

Your Humble Advice Columnist, Joyce

Come check out the most happenin' thread on VJ: Dear Joyce

Click here to see me visiting with my homebodies.

[The grooviest signature you've ever seen is under construction!]

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
I am Nighthawk

Are you one of those superheroes who goes in for capes?

I always thought a cape would get in the way a lot of the crimefighting - do you find that the intimidation factor of a cape is worth the tradeoff of restricting your movement and fighting skills?

What about color - do you go in for stealth or impact? Superman has the advantage of being bulletproof but you can seem him coming a mile off.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
I am Nighthawk

Perhaps you'd care to tell us a little more about yourself? You are married, and that's great, but did you come over here on a family based visa? Just curious because I can't see why you'd choose VJ otherwise - as there are millions of forums out there to choose from.

Oh hi there Mags. Thanks for dropping in..I see you know about my broken wrist. Thanks for asking. I have actually

About your inquiry as to my presence here at V/J, I am surprised that you have not read my introduction post on

I am not sure if I have mentioned the reason that I am here at this particular forum. You are right Mags, there are

many forums out there. In fact, I post on several of them, but of course on another name.

To answer your question about family based visa, you can find that information on the post I mentioned above. Since

this particular forum offers OFF TOPICS that does not necessarily deal with your question, I just decided to write here

also....If there is a problem or requisite that I must meet to write here. please inform Mags.

Actually I was just curious and hoped you could answer me directly, rather than telling me to read this and that post. I don't have time to read through old threads. :)

Timeline
In his second thread, he actually signed off with 'Hugs'.

What a little p***y!

Thats funny, I picture you as a man that likes a little p***y. :lol:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
In his second thread, he actually signed off with 'Hugs'.

What a little p***y!

Thats funny, I picture you as a man that likes a little p***y. :lol:

see my joke about kicking the cat

I am Nighthawk

Actually I was just curious and hoped you could answer me directly, rather than telling me to read this and that post. I don't have time to read through old threads. :)

actually when i ask the question on his immigration he got quite upset, have yet to see it mentioned

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

nighthawk you a man or women? I am so out of the loop, as long as you are not an alien here to distroy the human race we are cool :devil: When I say alien I mean this - alien_poster_small.jpg

not this - IllegalAliens1.jpg

A woman is like a tea bag- you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.

Eleanor Roosevelt

thquitsmoking3.jpg