Tosh Love

Mid-February Filers

16 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Help Please! Can anyone let me know if there are any mid Feb filers left that are waiting for their NOA2s. My NOA1 date was Feb. 19, and no "touch" or "poke" or "wink" or anything since Feb. 22. What do I do?

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Help Please! Can anyone let me know if there are any mid Feb filers left that are waiting for their NOA2s. My NOA1 date was Feb. 19, and no "touch" or "poke" or "wink" or anything since Feb. 22. What do I do?

hi!! i filed mine on feb 14 and my noa1 is dated feb22. nope!! Haven't heard anything yet..didn't feel any touches yet!!! :no: I just talked to my fiance, he just told me to be patient! we know our time is coming very soon!!! i guess we just have to push our patience a little bit more!! let's just sit and wait!!! or the more productive to do right now is gather all the documentations ( for affidavit of support..etc )..or planning the wedding!!! heheheh!! I guess i just started to look at the brighter side.... we have enough time to plan the big day!!!

K1 timeline...

K1 filed-... 02-14-08

NOA 1...02-19-08

Touched...02-22-08

Touched...07-18-08

Touched...07-20-08

Touched...07-21-08

email recieved: RFE.. 07-22-08

Touched again... 07-23-08

RFE letter recieved...07-24-08

Sent RFE docs... 07-24-08 (oh yeh..i did it same day!)

Touched... 07-29-08

]Touched...07-31-08

Touched...08-01-08... I've been touched so many times..it's not funny anymore!

NOA2 email ...08-05-08 yipeeeee!!!!!!!!!

NVC recieved...08-09-08

Case # assigned...08-11-08

Left NVC... 08-12-08

Manila acknowledged they have the docs!!...08-20-08

Fiance paid delbros...08-19-08

Medical planned on.... 09-15-08

Interview schedule... 09-24-08 (rescheduled due to delayed medical results)

New interview schedule... 09-30-08 ( APPROVED!!!!..... PINK SLIP!)

Visa approved...( finally!) 11-06-08, received... 11-10-08

Arrive in LA... Nov 26, 2008 ( happiest thanksgiving ever!)

Got married... Dec 20, 2008 (MGM grand- Las vegas... I'm in heaven :)

AOS Timeline

AOS mailed... Jan 13, 2009

DMV permit... Jan 13, 2009

EAD mailed ... Jan 26, 2009

NOA for AOS recieved... Jan 21, 2009

NOA for EAD recieved... Feb 3, 2009

Biometrics done for AOS and EAD...Mar 14, 2009

Interview scheduled on May 12, 2008

Interview.. May 12, 2009...APPROVED!

email recieved for production of card ..may 14

waiting for gc.......

hi!! i filed mine on feb 14 and my noa1 is dated feb22. nope!! Haven't heard anything yet..didn't feel any touches yet!!! :no: I just talked to my fiance, he just told me to be patient! we know our time is coming very soon!!! i guess we just have to push our patience a little bit more!! let's just sit and wait!!! or the more productive to do right now is gather all the documentations ( for affidavit of support..etc )..or planning the wedding!!! heheheh!! I guess i just started to look at the brighter side.... we have enough time to plan the big day!!!

that's right girl :thumbs: always look at the brighter side and be expectant coz God wants us to be hopeful that way you are activating your faith to GOD. Your NOA2 is on your way now :yes::yes: God Bless you.

Timeline:

2-02-08: Honey arrived in Manila

2-04-08: travel down to my hometown, Zamboanga

2-07-08: Our Engagement day

2-27-08: 1129F sent to CSC

2-29-08: NOA1

3-02-08: first touch

7-11-08: 2nd touch- APPROVED!!!!

7-14-08: received email from CRIS that our petition has been approved July 11'08

7-16-08: received hardcopy of NOA2 in our mailbox

7-23-08 hard copy from NVC

7-28-08 paid delbros for DV

8-19-08 medical (LORD, pls. keep me physically fit)

8-27-08 Interview, got pink slip, praise God

9-05-08 received my visa, had my CFO the same day

9-06-08 flight to US, POE LAX

11-08-08 wedding day

11-12-08 ssn application under my husband's name

02-26-09 sent AOS packet to Chicago Lockbox thru USPS Express

02-27-09 recieved & signed by V.Bustamante

03-05-09 cashed check

03-09-09 AOS, EAD, AP received

03-12-09 Biometrics appointment notice recieved

03-28-09 sked for boimetrics, 2pm,done

04-13-09 received letter for initial interview sked 05-13-09

04-23-09 AP received

04-27-09 EAD received

05-13-09 passed GC interview, my status online says GC production ordered

05-19-09 Welcome letter received

06-24-09 Green Card receive

02-13-11 Lifting of Condition

02-09-11 ROC package sent

02-18-11 recieved NOA, waiting game

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Same here, NOA1 date on feb 19 and last touch on feb 21. And still waiting.

It will come

Richard & Chantal

"We are each of us angels with only one wing. And we can only fly while embracing each other."

.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

LOL!! Another member of the "last touched on 21st/22nd February" club! We're fast becoming legends on here, aren't we!!! I'm teling you, we're all being dealt with by the same person, and he's ballsed everything up! :lol:

Seriously, what's the betting we all get the nod on the same day!!??

Naturalization Timeline:

Event

Service Center : Phoenix AZ Lockbox

CIS Office : Saint Louis MO

Date Filed : 2014-06-11

NOA Date : 2014-06-16

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Oath Ceremony :

Comments :

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
LOL!! Another member of the "last touched on 21st/22nd February" club! We're fast becoming legends on here, aren't we!!! I'm teling you, we're all being dealt with by the same person, and he's ballsed everything up! :lol:

I'm pretty sure about that as when Richard called the CSC the lady he got on call told him that as summer time there is a chance that our adjudicator is in vacation.

I'm pretty sure we got all the same adjudicator. If we're lucky he will come back monday.

Richard & Chantal

"We are each of us angels with only one wing. And we can only fly while embracing each other."

.png

Timeline

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Timeline

event.png

Timeline

Hi Guys. Thanks for the encouraging words. I was beginning to talk to myself on elevators and in public (LOL) because I thought no one knew what I was going through. I will keep the hope alive and my chin up. Best of Luck to all of us. and if our "CSC worker" happens to read this--You are the best! :dance:

event.png

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
Hi Guys. Thanks for the encouraging words. I was beginning to talk to myself on elevators and in public (LOL)...

I do that all the time, Shaunsgal, visa journey or no visa journey. :lol:

Naturalization Timeline:

Event

Service Center : Phoenix AZ Lockbox

CIS Office : Saint Louis MO

Date Filed : 2014-06-11

NOA Date : 2014-06-16

Bio. Appt. :

Interview Date :

Approved :

Oath Ceremony :

Comments :

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I'm pretty sure about that as when Richard called the CSC the lady he got on call told him that as summer time there is a chance that our adjudicator is in vacation.

I'm pretty sure we got all the same adjudicator. If we're lucky he will come back monday.

I think the adjudicator on our case worked today!!!! I just got touched today!! I thinks our time is coming up soon!!!! :lol::yes:

K1 timeline...

K1 filed-... 02-14-08

NOA 1...02-19-08

Touched...02-22-08

Touched...07-18-08

Touched...07-20-08

Touched...07-21-08

email recieved: RFE.. 07-22-08

Touched again... 07-23-08

RFE letter recieved...07-24-08

Sent RFE docs... 07-24-08 (oh yeh..i did it same day!)

Touched... 07-29-08

]Touched...07-31-08

Touched...08-01-08... I've been touched so many times..it's not funny anymore!

NOA2 email ...08-05-08 yipeeeee!!!!!!!!!

NVC recieved...08-09-08

Case # assigned...08-11-08

Left NVC... 08-12-08

Manila acknowledged they have the docs!!...08-20-08

Fiance paid delbros...08-19-08

Medical planned on.... 09-15-08

Interview schedule... 09-24-08 (rescheduled due to delayed medical results)

New interview schedule... 09-30-08 ( APPROVED!!!!..... PINK SLIP!)

Visa approved...( finally!) 11-06-08, received... 11-10-08

Arrive in LA... Nov 26, 2008 ( happiest thanksgiving ever!)

Got married... Dec 20, 2008 (MGM grand- Las vegas... I'm in heaven :)

AOS Timeline

AOS mailed... Jan 13, 2009

DMV permit... Jan 13, 2009

EAD mailed ... Jan 26, 2009

NOA for AOS recieved... Jan 21, 2009

NOA for EAD recieved... Feb 3, 2009

Biometrics done for AOS and EAD...Mar 14, 2009

Interview scheduled on May 12, 2008

Interview.. May 12, 2009...APPROVED!

email recieved for production of card ..may 14

waiting for gc.......

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I don't know if this will make you feel better, but we got our NOA2 approval email today.

Our NOA1 was dated 19 Feb and it was last touched 22 Feb. So we have all been in the same pile, and maybe that pile is starting to shift.

The email was sent at 8.45pm Friday night, so maybe I don't hate CIS so much anymore ;)

My fingers are crossed for anyone still waiting. And I am deeply grateful to everyone on this forum for giving their dates and support. Our approval came through almost exactly as the VJ stats had predicted.

Love Helen x :dance:

PS - I also talk to myself

Conditions removed May 2011

AOS interview and approval 21 April 2009

----------------------

Filed I-129F petition CSC 12 Feb 2008

NOA2 18 Jul 2008

NVC receipt letter 4 Aug

NVC send to London 19 Aug

Packet 3 13 Sept

Packet 4 received 6 Oct

Interview 29 October 2008

Visa delivered 1 November 2008

POE Seattle 2 November 2008

Wedding 29 November

Timeline
I don't know if this will make you feel better, but we got our NOA2 approval email today.

Our NOA1 was dated 19 Feb and it was last touched 22 Feb. So we have all been in the same pile, and maybe that pile is starting to shift.

The email was sent at 8.45pm Friday night, so maybe I don't hate CIS so much anymore ;)

My fingers are crossed for anyone still waiting. And I am deeply grateful to everyone on this forum for giving their dates and support. Our approval came through almost exactly as the VJ stats had predicted.

Love Helen x :dance:

PS - I also talk to myself

event.png

Timeline

Hi Mid Feb Filers, I ran across this website and thought it might be useful. It's a Q&A with a former adjudicator.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...dicator-q-and-a

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Hi Mid Feb Filers, I ran across this website and thought it might be useful. It's a Q&A with a former adjudicator.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...dicator-q-and-a

USCIS call us "hunnie-bunnies"! Ahhhh that's nice.

Conditions removed May 2011

AOS interview and approval 21 April 2009

----------------------

Filed I-129F petition CSC 12 Feb 2008

NOA2 18 Jul 2008

NVC receipt letter 4 Aug

NVC send to London 19 Aug

Packet 3 13 Sept

Packet 4 received 6 Oct

Interview 29 October 2008

Visa delivered 1 November 2008

POE Seattle 2 November 2008

Wedding 29 November

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.