sarahaziz

The Ha, Ha, Ha Me/Na Thread

37 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
uh no....I am more algerian.

ha ha ha me/na thread ? What's the topic again? Log off and do something productive. Nah....I was productive all dayum day. Now it's my time to be totally in chill mode.

Learn a foreign language? oh my brain hurts at that thought. Working, cleaning and waiting for Ibrahim to come home...my days and nights are full.

Random people online? None of my friends here are random. They are all special to me. In fact, I am missing one of my vj friends alot today. 2 weeks ago today she left us suddenly. I miss her ...oh god pass the tissue.

Jackie

Most Algerian...(where's algeria? )

I think alot of the fighting comes along because people have too much time on their hands. All I know is since my husband has been here, all my time is doing everything else I was doing before and then whatever left over, I am taking care of him.

I can definitely say that he and I have had absolutely the dumbest cultural fights with his mother and sister sticking up for me culturally. We have talked alot about politics and history and he admits very freely that he is not only not interested in books, history or reading ( like some other "real Algerians I have met around here") but he is also more interested in whatever riot took place over soccer or what his best friend is doing back home etc. We have very few "deep" conversations. My job is to cook, clean and take care of him and love him and I have had to put pretty much everything else on the back burner, including my brain cells. He is in constant amazement that I read everyday.....he never does..

But somehow we manage

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:blink: how did it go to a nasty topic about ####### :help::lol:

That's GOAT #######...its a deilicacy! :lol:

VJ Hours - I am available M-F from 10am - 5pm PST. I will occasionaly put in some OT for a fairly good poo slinging thread or a donut.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

That's GOAT #######...its a deilicacy! :lol:

Not to be confused with GOATSE #######. Well, who knows?? :wacko:

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Read the middle of page 2 sarahaziz

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.