jundp

Seattle area VJ members

584 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hugggss... Janet i was soooo going to text you a "did you make it home yet??" but didn't want to become like a freak...

Ok OK before anyone says it... more than i am now hehehe

and maggie GREAT TIME whoooot and two snaps for maggie and her family

:rofl: You are too funny!

Thanks for everything Rajaa :D It was great meeting you and Andre just loved your Moroccan driving :lol: Can't wait to meet up with you again.

Hey Jen (Jundp)...did you have a good birthday?

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I'm still wiped out!!! :dead: :dead: Got home Monday afternoon, met immediately w/ a FEMA inspector to assess our damages and then went shopping w/ the hubby to finish up gifts for his trip to Morocco tomorrow!

It was such a blast and I really enjoyed meeting everyone. Steve & Jessica - congrats on your upcoming arrival! You are a lovely couple. Yardie & wife - y'all are too much fun - thanks for the laughs! Jen & P - was so nice to meet you both & family- I just wish we'd had more time to chat! Janet & Nikki - y'all are "da bomb"! Nikki - I want you to know what a special young lady you are - and so talented.

Allah bless you all

As for my MENA chickies - OMG.......... just OMG! What an even more special bond we share now. And those bebes... Just one more squeeze, please! Can't wait to see you all again. :luv:

Maggie - you are indeed the "hostess w/ the mostess"! Thank you for EVERYTHING!

Those of you who didn't make it - well, you missed out on a dang good time! :thumbs::star:

Noura

oh, oh, oh! and lest I forget Rajaa's daughter Rayann (sp?) - what a beautiful old soul she is. Wise beyond her years!

Edited by ME~n~HIM

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
I love the pics!

At the Chicago meet-up...I plan on taking zillions of pics.

jJ

Now the excitment is really starting to get me, after looking at the seatle meetup pics. I can't wait!!!!!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance:

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

Noura: Happy to hear that you made it home safely and that there is progress on making repairs on the house.

Thanks again for the bistilla lesson. I'm delivering the last pie today.

Rajaa: You are crazy girl! :dance:

Henna: So glad to you decided to come and join us. Had fun visiting with you.

Jundp: Your family is so cute. Nice to see you all together.

Steve Y Jessica: Congrats on your coming arrival. Glad you made it for dinner but sorry we didn't get to talk much (too many mena girls between us :lol: )

Janet: thanks for your help in the kitchen.

Carrie: you rested yet? Thanks for sharing ayman. Now he has groupies!!

Now I'm just waiting for someone to create my Sgt. Maggie Avatar :huh:

Edited by Maggie724

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

crazy always... who else could do all of this for their true love multi million miles away??? You all keep me "normal"

Thanks all and Henna door is always open for you me love

Noura gotta send that package to you

Janet.. trying to come down @26th

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Hey Rajaa...do you mind if I "steal" the group pic from your siggy? I don't have any group shots from my camera :(

Haha... you're so kind to ask - I just snagged it anyway! :blush: I'll send you the link when I upload to photobucket or snapfish.

BTW - all you DuckTour folks. I will post the link to the group pic for the Duck Tour when I get it scanned, so you can have your own copy printed at your leisure! :thumbs:

Noura

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
Hey Rajaa...do you mind if I "steal" the group pic from your siggy? I don't have any group shots from my camera :(

Haha... you're so kind to ask - I just snagged it anyway! :blush: I'll send you the link when I upload to photobucket or snapfish.

BTW - all you DuckTour folks. I will post the link to the group pic for the Duck Tour when I get it scanned, so you can have your own copy printed at your leisure! :thumbs:

Noura

oops!! :blush: I just did copy/paste. Figured if I was in it it was fair game! :lol:

Maggie

08-07-06 I129 NOA1

02-05-07 Visa in Hand

02-13-07 POE JFK w/temp EAD

02-23-07 Civil Marriage

06-17-07 Wedding

08-13-07 Card received in mail

04-14-09 Trip to Maui for Anniversary

06-04-09 Filed to lift conditions

08-13-09 Perm Card received

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Is there another VJ Meetup in the works?

I'd love to make it to that one!

AOS Approved on 10-17-08 (details in profile)

Removal of Conditions on 07-19-10

In this tedious process, we tend to forget that this is all worth it.

I love my hubby beyond anything in this world.

HPIM2020-1.jpg

Ok, I see you, Jen (Sereia-- that's her in the back, right?), Noura, Gabby... and now I see Maggie since I didn't know what she looked like before. :)

Who is who?

And where is Butterball?

He was EXTREMELY tired. I actually had to leave the party for awhile and walk him up and down the sidewalk in the stroller to get him to calm down and go to sleep. He and Ayman were asleep on the couch behind us in that photo.

HPIM2020-1.jpg

Ok, I see you, Jen (Sereia-- that's her in the back, right?), Noura, Gabby... and now I see Maggie since I didn't know what she looked like before. :)

Well I see Rajaa, Megan, Gabi, Janet, Monica, Jen & her German. I know Noura is in there but not sure where and I'm just getting the idea of who the other names to faces are. How fun! Wish I could have come. Did anyone get other pix on the Ducks tour? Who was the surprise guest?

Carrie and Ayman were surprises #1 and 1/2, Jen was surprise #2.