sophee_ya

I NEED YOUR ADVICE!

9 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Romania
Timeline

Hi all! I have few questions again regarding my situation,

Me and my fiance met 2 years ago but we didnt keep any emails and chat logs not until we became "official:which was last year, and when wrote on the forms describing how we met(for the G-325A form) he wrote there that we met in 2006, but we dont have any evidence that we were communicating already in 2006 and early 2007 when we were still friends,

Just in case the CO will ask that in the future how am i supposed to answer it?They wont suspect that our relationship is a sham?

I only have our emails,chat logs and and tons of photos,cards, when we became official.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi. i think that's more than enough. it helps if you submit a notarized affidavit from people attesting to the authenticity of your relatoinship. actually in my case all i submitted was just a photocopy of the marriage certficiate for the I-129F petition and we received approval in 2 months. i think the RFE is totally random. so the best way is to make your application RFE-proof by sending in as much evidence as possible.

Edited by daisychain

I-130 Sent : 2008-04-08

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-04-14

touched: 2008-04-28

touched: 2008-05-12

touched: 2008-06-20

APPROVED: 2008-06-23

IR1 abandoned.

I-129F Sent : 2008-04-25

I-129F NOA1 : 2008-04-28

touched: 2008-05-13

touched: 2008-06-20

APPROVED: 2008-06-23

NOA2 received in mail: 2008-06-26 (*still pending on website*)

I-129F left NVC on the way to the US Embassy in Manila: 2008-07-02

received snail mail from NVC that I-129F has been sent to the US Embassy in Manila: 07-07-2008

Date consulate received I-129F: 2008-07-08

2008-07-11: Called US embassy to set up appointment

2008-07-14: paid DELBROS doc verification fee at Metrobank and immigrant visa fee at BPI

2008-07-17: MEDICAL; referred to psych evaluation due to scars

2008-07-24: PSYCH Evaluation

2008-07-28: Result ready, asked to come back anytime for immunization

2008-07-29: IMMUNIZATION

INTERVIEW: 2008-08-04; pink slip (delbros delivery receipt)

2008-08-06: Received text from Delbros that they will deliver my visa tomorrow or within 2 days

2008-08-08: Received my passport w/ visa and Visa packet. Hooray!

2008-09-04: Departure Date. port of entry: sunny Honolulu!

i love my darling!

My I-129f was approved in 62 days from my filing date.

My I-130 was approved in 76 days from my filing date.

"Absence is to love what wind is to fire; it extinguishes the small, it inflames the great." ~Comte de Bussy-Rabutin (1618-1693)

Timeline
hi. i think that's more than enough. it helps if you submit a notarized affidavit from people attesting to the authenticity of your marriage. actually in my case all i submitted was just a photocopy of the marriage certficiate for the I-129F petition and we received approval in 2 months. good luck!

We're not married yet

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Me and my fiance met 2 years ago but we didnt keep any emails and chat logs not until we became "official:which was last year, and when wrote on the forms describing how we met(for the G-325A form) he wrote there that we met in 2006, but we dont have any evidence that we were communicating already in 2006 and early 2007 when we were still friends,

Just in case the CO will ask that in the future how am i supposed to answer it?They wont suspect that our relationship is a sham?

I only have our emails,chat logs and and tons of photos,cards, when we became official.

What evidence did you provide of having been together in person within two years of filing?

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Timeline

What evidence did you provide of having been together in person within two years of filing?

We only submitted my boarding pass when i was in US,isnt that enough?

After he filed for I-129F he visited me and spent weeks together.

It may or may not be enough. A boarding pass doesn't mean you two actually met it just proves you were on the US. Don't you have any pictures together while you were here? Him and you? You two and his family? I think that would help.

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

DEAN AND SHERYL

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

It may or may not be enough. A boarding pass doesn't mean you two actually met it just proves you were on the US. Don't you have any pictures together while you were here? Him and you? You two and his family? I think that would help.

Boarding pass is considered primary evidence of meeting. Pictures are secondary. Your issues will be the bona fides.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

do you get your NOA2 yet? are there no RFE's? if none, i guess USCIS believes you have a genuine relationship. bring everything you have to the interview. even a single picture..it may help.

K1 visa
12.20.07 : NOA1
05.01.08 : NOA2
05.27.08 : MNL case number was received in the US
07.01.08 : interview
07.21.08 : visa on hand!!!
08.25.08 : POE:LAX
09.10.08 : applied for SSN
09.13.08 : just married!!!

11.03.08 : passed behind-the-wheel drive test

AOS
11.12.08 : Sent packet for AOS, EAD and AP
11.17.08 : Packet received at Chicago, IL (day 1)
11.24.08 : Check encashed (day 7)
12.17.08 : Biometrics! (day 30)
01.13.09 : AP and EAD approved (day 57)
01.20.09 : AP arrived in the mail (day 64)
01.22.09 : EAD card received (day 66)
04.20.09 : AOS interview
04.24.09 : Welcome letter received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.