w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

Madison (WI) may ban restaurant drive-throughs in effort to combat global warming!

29 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Heck if anything people should be freakin happy... the way the economy is going it will drive revenue higher inside the restaurants themselves as people tend to consume more when they have the menu and the sensory stimulants (olfactory) from all that fat and sugar in the fast food kitchens. Keep at it folks...

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.

i partied in madison..how are the stoners going to get their grease fix..they have reached that "sweet spot" too stone to walk but fine too drive

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

i am not even a little bit surprised. i lived in madison for for about 3 years. it is a total liberal cesspool.

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Guangzhou, China

I-130 Sent : 2007-10-29

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-02-07

I-130 Approved : 2008-06-20

NVC Received :

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2008-07-10

Pay I-864 Bill 2008-07-16

Receive I-864 Package :

Return Completed I-864 :

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2008-07-18

Receive IV Bill :

Pay IV Bill :

Receive Instruction Package :

Case Completed at NVC :

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date :

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Comments : look me up on msn spaces!!

mikeleighb@hotmail.com

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-130 was approved in 235 days from your filing date.

Filed: Timeline
i am not even a little bit surprised. i lived in madison for for about 3 years. it is a total liberal cesspool.

I have heard (from people who've lived there as well) that it is a delightful and fun place to live!

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I have heard (from people who've lived there as well) that it is a delightful and fun place to live!

you're right. the place is loaded with college kids and drunks and a combination of the two. that was pretty fun.

but they are pretty destructive politically.

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

Consulate : Guangzhou, China

I-130 Sent : 2007-10-29

I-130 NOA1 : 2008-02-07

I-130 Approved : 2008-06-20

NVC Received :

Received DS-3032 / I-864 Bill : 2008-07-10

Pay I-864 Bill 2008-07-16

Receive I-864 Package :

Return Completed I-864 :

Return Completed DS-3032 : 2008-07-18

Receive IV Bill :

Pay IV Bill :

Receive Instruction Package :

Case Completed at NVC :

NVC Left :

Consulate Received :

Packet 3 Received :

Packet 3 Sent :

Packet 4 Received :

Interview Date :

Visa Received :

US Entry :

Comments : look me up on msn spaces!!

mikeleighb@hotmail.com

Processing

Estimates/Stats : Your I-130 was approved in 235 days from your filing date.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
wow that is like killing off the small business that give this service that has about 90 percent of their customers as drive thru

Maybe that is the real agenda here.... to destroy business.

There aren't any businesses like that in Madison, WI. It's all big chains. I have seen that type of thing here in San Diego, but it definitely doesn't exist there.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

PS I have never seen so many drive-thrus as I see in my neighborhood. It's really shocking! I refuse to go through one. I mean seriously, how lazy can you get? If you're going to be eating whatever grease bomb your chain-restaurant of choice is serving, maybe you should get out of your car to retrieve it, at least.

Interesting. A college town that only has big chains??

Only big chains for drive-thrus. In the Midwest (or at least in MN and WI) independent businesses don't usually feature drive-thrus. Most independent businesses expect that most people have legs.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline
Interesting. A college town that only has big chains??

They do have Gino's... nice memory of my dad taking me to dinner one time when we were on a family trip through the area.

I don't use drive throughs because I've seen they tend to have their worst people working those.

Most independent businesses expect that most people have legs.

:o

I don't use them b/c I avoid fast food like the plague. But when there is no other option, I realize that the drive thru takes longer than going inside.

Wishing you ten-fold that which you wish upon all others.