Katia-a-a

what do these acronyms mean?

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

hi, again :)

I have a kinda silly question :D

I read timelines of many people and I've got a question - What do these acronyms mean: NOA, AOS...? and what kind of packages do you receive?? (gifts from embassies with cookies? lol)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I read timelines of many people and I've got a question - What do these acronyms mean: NOA, AOS...? and what kind of packages do you receive?? (gifts from embassies with cookies? lol)

:rofl: :rofl: ssooo cute lol

noa1 is when they received ur case and cashed ur check noa2 means u passed csc or what ever service center u used to get permission to apply for visa nvc is national visa center where it is sent from where u sent it to get permission to apply then is sent to the embassy..........AOS is adjustment of status (after or s/o has arrived on their visa) and the packets are what the embassy sends our s/o to fill out before they go in for the interview.............if i have got it wrong im sure that someone that has made it that far will correct me lol...........cookies :rofl: :rofl: soooooo cute

Filed: Country: Turkey
Timeline

:rofl::rofl: ssooo cute lol

noa1 is when they received ur case and cashed ur check noa2 means u passed csc or what ever service center u used to get permission to apply for visa nvc is national visa center where it is sent from where u sent it to get permission to apply then is sent to the embassy..........AOS is adjustment of status (after or s/o has arrived on their visa) and the packets are what the embassy sends our s/o to fill out before they go in for the interview.............if i have got it wrong im sure that someone that has made it that far will correct me lol...........cookies :rofl::rofl: soooooo cute

It is kind of funny when you think about it being packet or packages instead of calling them exactly what they are, brown envelopes (weren't they called that at one time anyway? :blink: ) But I have to agree with estadia at the thought of it being cute, cookies delivered in these packet from the embassies :jest::rofl:

1803363hy9lzatt1e.gif avatar_ani_050.gifSOON TO BE HAPPILY DIVORCED! avatar_ani_052.gif 1803363hy9lzatt1e.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.