Krissy!

Happy Wednesday!

90 posts in this topic

Mornin. I was up til 2am wide-eyed and face wet. I slept til 5am sat up straight in my bed thinking it was a dream then realized it wasn't. :(

All I have on my plate today is a school inspection (their VCT tile is cracking and now my work thinks I can handle customer service also) Then what? I guess clean the house.

Have a good day everyone. Tell your SO you love them, kiss your kids and also important, call a friend today. Jackie (F)

Amen. RIP Dawn. May we never take another moment for granted.

Happy wednesday everyone.

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Wednesday , Tammy. I see you are out of the bed early.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

It's not really a happy Wednesday for me. :cry: I keep tearing up about Dawn, I dreamed of her last night, and every time I go to read the next postings in that thread, I cry more. I know that time will heal, but it's just such a shock. An angel among us was definitely taken too soon. Rest in peace my friend, rest in peace.

sympathy.jpg

BJsTm6.png

*No conflict when the flute is playing, for then I see every movement emanates from God's Holy Dance* ~ Hafiz

Yes I am up...thank you dear.

I cannot help but feel empty, as everyone is feeling today.....I keep thinking it is a dream...what harsh rays of the morning sun....comes to remind us that reality is a hard pill to swallow.....i never get over a loss easily....i hope jackie, amal, everyone who knew and loved Dawn are ok...

This is the only thing that fits my mood today...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NNLzheTxCA

Who can say...why you heart cries, when your love flies....only time.

Edited by tammy2688

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jordan
Timeline

bridget, thanks, actually im so indifferent about that picture, reason being, is , it looks nothing like him, but, i thought the dimples and "Drunk eyes" were kinda funny

img_0169.jpgimg_0192.jpg

qo5Tm6.png

Me too Noura :cry: I have had quite a few teary moments already today and I'm very sure more are coming. I can't go into the memory thread at work anymore coz every post makes me cry even more.

First Kezzie and now Dawn .. its so unfair for such wonderful ppl to be taken from us.

I want you all to know that I care about all of you here in MENA. You're "my girls" (even charles, lulu, mohammednmelinda, tenderheart --*i hope i'm not missing any of you menagirl-guys*)

I know that Dawn and Kezzie are both up there smiling down on us and asking God to grant us some ease in dealing with losing them. In time we will heal ensha'allah.

(F) amal (F)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

I know that Dawn and Kezzie are both up there smiling down on us and asking God to grant us some ease in dealing with losing them. In time we will heal ensha'allah.

candleslh1.jpg

Filed: Timeline

I just called the hospital to check on Hatem's condition. He is critical. The nurse told Dawn's mother who was on the phone. I was so suprised she came to the phone. We talked for a few minutes and she told me she will call me tonight and tell me more of how his day is.

I told her that Dawn has many friends here that care and I told her of the outpouring of support. She said hearing this meant so much to her.

I am numb. I have lost concept of time and reason today.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I post this in OT earlier about what are you thinking. i said anyone that says you can not make true friends or loves over the computer is so dumb if they could only see the meaning of one person that most didnt know but only thru post on a forum. People you KNOW but dont really KNOW then one is gone and you do feel the loss. Along these same lines a man of 50 from my work just fell over dead at his home Saturday while his wife was out shopping only for her to find him already gone, the news reporter that just did the same.

We do have to look at these situations because none of us know when that moment could hit any of us, here one minute doing normal things, gone the next (F)

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: Timeline

It was like she wanted/needed to talk. I have never met her in person, but she knew of me.

I just saw new video of the crash. I think it happened very near to their apartment. I don't know if a link here is appropriate. If you want to see it, send me a pm.

jackie

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I feel like I should cut my hair in traditional mourning, but since I did not know her well maybe I should not. All I know is my heart is sad and I do not know when these tears will stop.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

:crying: i feel so bad for her mom and rest of her family. please keep me updated on Hatem :crying:

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I cannot even imagine having all those broken bones and knowing that you just lost your wife. Does he even know yet about her? OMG the reality of this is sinking in now. Life is so so short and you just NEVER know. I just reread the article and now I wish I hadn't since there were more details than I can handle.

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.