anxiouslywaiting

NOA1 & NOA2

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I am getting everything ready for our interview and I noticed on a previous thread that someone was asked to provide their NOA2 ... what exactly is this? I can't seem to find anything in my paperwork that says this. Thanks

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
I am getting everything ready for our interview and I noticed on a previous thread that someone was asked to provide their NOA2 ... what exactly is this? I can't seem to find anything in my paperwork that says this. Thanks

Officially you do not need it... NOA2 is VJ boardspeak for the I-797C approval notice... You will however need this for adjustment of status application after marriage.

YMMV

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

The NOA2 was the written notification that you were approved (on paper) and that your application was moving to the next stage, the interview. It was sent to the USC. It is on a form that says, I think United States Government (or something like that at the top) and looks pretty official.

N-400

02/08/12 - Mailed N-400

02/14/12 - NOA

03/02/12 - Biometrics Letter

03/22/12 - Biometrics

04/09/12 - Interview Notice

05/16/12 - Interview and Oath - USC

ROC

11/16/10 - Mailed ROC

11/18/10 - Delivered to VSC

11/19/10 - NOA1

11/23/10 - Cheque cashed

12/29/10 - Biometrics

05/06/11 - ROC Approved

05/16/11 - Green card received. Yay! (6 months)

There's diamonds in the sidewalk, the gutters lined in song

Dear I hear that beer flows through the faucets all night long

There's treasure for the taking, for any hard working (wo)man

Who will make his home in the American Land

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.