laraandjeff

Received AP in mail today - question

5 posts in this topic

Hello all, I finally got the AP for myself and my daughter. Its a letter (I-512L, authorization for parole of an alien into the United States) with our info and picture at the bottom left corner. On the lower right corner there is a box that says" National Benefits Center Parole Stamp" but the box is empty. Did they forget to stamp it or is everyones like this?

Lara and Jeff

Filed: Country: Spain
Timeline
Hello all, I finally got the AP for myself and my daughter. Its a letter (I-512L, authorization for parole of an alien into the United States) with our info and picture at the bottom left corner. On the lower right corner there is a box that says" National Benefits Center Parole Stamp" but the box is empty. Did they forget to stamp it or is everyones like this?

You wont be parolled until you re-enter the US. That is where they will stamp the document, return one to you and keep the other. They will also stamp your new I94 as being parolled into the US.

I finally got rid of the never ending money drain. I called the plumber, and got the problem fixed. I wish her the best.

You wont be parolled until you re-enter the US. That is where they will stamp the document, return one to you and keep the other. They will also stamp your new I94 as being parolled into the US.

Thanks for the quick reply, I feel better now :D Now if I could only get me Biometrics appointment I would really be a happy camper :dance:

Lara and Jeff

Filed: Country: Algeria
Timeline

Well this answers a question I posted a while ago about 2 AP documents. But what do you mean stamp his new I94 I thought that expired either 90 days after he entered on his K1 visa or when he got married. He does not have a new one?

Elsa USA, Ali Algeria

I-129F sent 3/25/2004

NOA #1 3/30/2004

NOA #2 7/6/2004 100 days!!!

7/30/2004 Arrived NVC

8/11/04 Ali received packet from Consular

8/24/04 Ali had interview and was approved

Had to waited 2 weeks for security check

9/15/04 Arrived POE Atlanta

9/28/04 Applied SSN

10/19/04 Recieved SS card

10/25/04 Drivers license (IN requires permit for 60 days)

10/30/04 Married

12/7/04 AOS sent

1/05 Biometrics

5/23/05 AOS interview Approved pending FBI background check

1/06 EAD- (renewed )

AP- applied online took 6 weeks to receive

(we made all the request possible, but were told they could do nothing about how long the FBI was taking)

12/06 FBI background check finished after 2 years

7/07 after 7 months Indianapolis sends request for new bio metrics (made numerous inquiries to NSC and senator)

7/17/07 Bio metrics done again

8/8/07 Received request for further proof of relationship

8/13/07 Bills, photos, letters showing proof received by Indy

9/10/2007 Finally the card production and welcome letter email received

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Serbia
Timeline

You get a new I94 every time you enter the country.

February 1, 2006 - Married in Brooklyn, NY

February 7, 2006 - I-485, I-130, I-131, I-765 Filed

February 18, 2006 - NOA for I-485, I-130, I-131, I-765

March 16, 2006 - Biometrics for I-765, I-485

March 16, 2006 - I-131, I-130 touched

March 18, 2006 - I-765, I-485 touched

March 18, 2006 - RFE for I-485

March 20, 2006 - I-485 touched

March 27, 2006 - RFE sent out

March 31, 2006 - USCIS received the RFE

April 3, 2006 - I-485 touched

April 5, 2006 - I-485 touched

April 6, 2006 - I-485 touched

April 19, 2006 - AP approved

April 24, 2006 - AP received in the mail

April 22, 2006 - EAD touched

April 24, 2006 - EAD approved

April 29, 2006 - EAD received in the mail

May 15, 2006 - Interview letter received

July 12, 2006 - Interview

July 12, 2006 - APPROVED!!!!

August 14, 2006 - Welcome to the US letter and I-130 approval received in the mail

August 15, 2006 - Permanent Resident Card received in the mail

So far so good

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.