Nagishkaw

TGIF !!

65 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning Nagi and Mohamed

Happy birthday to Melinda,mohamed's mom, and to amal

have a nice blessed Friday everyone (F)

Nothing's impossible . Nothing's unreachable .When I am weary you make me stronger

This love is beautiful .So unforgettable . I feel no winter cold when we are together .

Will you stand by me ?!!!Hold on and never let me go .

Will you stand by me?!! With you i know i belong . When the story gets told .

When day turns into night .I look into your eyes . I see my future now .All the world and its wonder

This love wont fade away.And through the hardest days . I will never question us .You are the reason my only reason.

I'm blessed to find what i need in a world loosing hope. you are my only believe .

You make things right every time after time.....

Will you stand by me ?!!!

I love you so much and i miss you so much more .

anm68b54b0b16262b16.gif

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Goodmorning everyone! Yes its Friday and i am so happy for that! Im off to work now and then im going to come back home and just relax, and spend some time with my girls then later on watch some good Friday the 13th movies they usually have alot of good horror movies on TV and i am a BIG horror movie fan i love to watch them. I wish everyone a blessed, and beautiful day! Enjoy!

AJ1 :thumbs:(F)

7/17/2005----I met the love of my life.

1/18/2006----Arrived in Egypt to visit my love.

5/11/2006----Sent I129F.

6/15/2006----Recieved NOA1.

6/22/2006----Recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/12/2006----Replied to RFE (IMBRA) Sent back.

7/17/2006----Our 1 year Anniversary!!!!

7/19/2006----VSC recieved RFE (IMBRA).

7/20/2006----touched

8/18/2006----touched

8/18/2006----NOA2!!!!!! THANK YOU GOD!!!!

8/18/2006----VSC sent our petition to NVC.

8/19/2006----touched

8/22/2006----NVC recieved our petition.

8/23/2006----NVC sent our petition to Cairo Embassy.

8/25/2006----Recieved NOA2 Approval letter in the mail.

8/28/2006----Recieved NVC letter with new case number.

8/31/2006----Cairo Embassy recieved our petition.

9/24/2006----I emailed the Embassy reguarding my fiance's packet 3.

10/17/2006--Cairo sent packet 3 for the second time to my fiance. First one was never recieved.

10/19/2006--Packet 3 recieved.

12/20/2006--Packet 3 sent.

12/21/2006--Cairo Embassy recieved packet 3.

2/21/2007---Packet 4 recieved.

3/12/2007---Interview (He Passed)!

3/12/2007---Administrative Processing begins.............God please help me get through this!

7/17/2007---Our 2 Year Anniversay!!!

10/23/2007--7 months and 2 weeks of A/P and still waiting..........God help me!

4/22/2008---2nd Interview ( keep us in your prayers)

4/22/2008--He was approved for the Visa 2-3 weeks until he recieves it in the mail lets hope so!!

6/03/2008--VISA IN HAND! Thank you god!

7/03/2008--Our Wedding Day!

"NEVER GIVE UP"

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning, Tenderheart, 0livia, AJ1, and Maureen!

Maureen,

Yes I did, but oh this blasted heat! I had missed you...were you on vacation?

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Good morning, Tenderheart, 0livia, AJ1, and Maureen!

Maureen,

Yes I did, but oh this blasted heat! I had missed you...were you on vacation?

I wish i was on vacation!putting in extra hours at work and the sad thing is, im still not caught up :angry: I do see a vacation in the near future for me though, don't know where or when but i do feel it. :)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Timeline

Well, at any rate it is good to see you posting. Maybe one day you will get that vacation before he summer is over.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Birthday Amal & Melinda! Hope you all have a good one!

The storms were crazy here last night! I was expecting the tornado sirens to go off and any second, but they never did. I had to go fetch our lawn chairs from around my neighbors back yards. Surprisingly my tomato plants survived! Looks like I might have enough tomatos to feed a small army this year! I'm impressed because if I go anywhere near a plant, it dies! My sweet pepper plants even look good! This is sooooo not the norm for me! LOL!

It's supposed to rain most of the day today so I'm sure to look like a drowned rat by the end of the day. I have to get the oil changed in my car, hopefully pick up hubby's new vehicle, go to the DMV to get a handicap sticker for my daughter till she's up walking again, go get my daughter a wheelchair, go shopping, eat something, and by then hubby will be off work so he's going to take my parents out to dinner, then I get to perm my moms hair. Wow.....I'm tired already!

Hope everyone has a great Friday!

Timeline

Hi Aymerlu..

It is looking like it will storm here any minute. As far as the wheelchair, I know in my town if you go to the fire dept. they loan out ( no charge ) items of this nature if you can prove you are a resident. I wonder if you have that where you live?

Edited by Nagishkaw

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Hi Aymerlu..

It is looking like it will storm here any minute. As far as the wheelchair, I know in my town if you go to the fire dept. they loan out ( no charge ) items of this nature if you can prove you are a resident. I wonder if you have that where you live?

I need to ask cause renting it isn't going to be cheap. I still have my name engraved in the high school parking lot.....wonder if that's enough to prove my residence? :lol:

Timeline

I don't think that counts, lol. What I took was just my driver's license. They let me keep the crutches, walker, and chair for as long as I needed it. I would look into that if it is an option.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

aymerlu i'm tired just reading your todo list!!!!! Good luck on the wheel chair!

Pretty quiet here today but tonight we have two softball games back to back and me and him are working the snack shack. When I told him it's our turn he asked how much we get paid. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

happy birthday to me....1 year older. *sigh* :crying:

Ordinarily I would find you a birthday cake, but I know my friend Amal wants...

pasta.jpg

To bad I couldn't get candles on it to make a wish!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

THANK you tenderheart ! Have a wonderful friday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Melinda!

LB-HB-Cake.jpg

Maybe Amal will share her birthday pasta with you if you share some cake with her :whistle:

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.