Melo

Medical was ok

22 posts in this topic

Why would they ask if you like GWB??? :lol:

Glad your medical went well!

Because I can't stand him?

Paul and I met on the Bazaar on the 14th January (he joined my progressive rock forum that day)

July 3rd he flew to England to meet me

We fell in love while he drove all over the place coz I cannot read maps (we were supposed to go to Ingleton - but touched Darlington 4 times, Pierce Bridge 6 times, Scotch Corner twice and Bernard Castle twice and we never did make it to Ingleton)

It has been so long and so much has happened in between...

Arrived in Houston on October 29th 2006

Married 17th November 2006

Lost my father 8th January 2007 (all dates are a blur after this)

Conditional Green Card dated 24th October 2007

I-751 posted on 6th August 2009

Received on 7th August 2009 in VT

Melo's Prog Bazaar

CTTE

LOL :) No - they are only interested in your relationship being legitimate and seeing that you won't be a risk to the US people. Politics don't enter into it. Free country after all - you can dislike anyone all you want! Just be happy you won't be allowed to vote for awhile - with ALL the candidates this country has been turning out lately I only vote out of respect for those who fought so I have the right to do so!

Well not really free and actually if you are a member of the communist party you can not migrate to the U.S. but i would say best not to mention politics to the person who interviews you unless you are pro skull and bones or something. ;)

23rd February 2005 Married.

10th May 2005 I130 packet sent to TEXAS forwarded to Cali.

12th May 2005 NOA1 Received date.

14th May 2005 delivered at 4:34 am LAGUNA NIGUEL, CA 92607.

23rd May 2005 NOA1 notice date.

27th May 2005 NOA1 hits the mailbox.

13th August 2005 po po form mailed off with £10 cheque.

2nd September 2005 po po letter arrives.

3rd September a 4 week visit to GA assuming i get allowed in.

30th september 130 days on I130 and counting.

(Hopefully i finally get a wedding ring today too)

30th November NOA2 date. woohoo

January 2006 case arrives at NVC finally(not sure about exact date)

17th February 2006 IV bill mailed back

21st April case complete (sorry i have missed some dates of forms going back and forth)

2nd May case forwarded to Embassy in London

10th July 2006 visa interview 10.30 a.m.

clyde80b.gifmeandnikki.gif

http://www.corona-baster.org

LOL then they'd have to take my visa back ;) Honestly interview is easier than the medical and the medical was nothing to stress about :D

Adele

> Texas have received out application and cashed the cheque!

We got our NOA1 as at 26 Oct 2005!

Sent to CSC 26 Oct 2005

NOA2 26 Jan 2006

Sent to Embassy 9 Feb 2006

Embassy sent pk3 21 feb 2006

Recd and return pk3 27 feb

Medical 8 March

recd pk4 11 April

Interview 10 May

Visa Approved 10 May

Visa Received 13 May

Fly to Memphis 21 june

Married 1 September

AOS NOA1 23 Jan 2007

Case transferred to Missourri

Case transferred back to CSC feb 01

Card in the mail March 05

Case approved March 005

Welcome to America Letters received March 08

Filed for lifting of conditions - received in Vermont Jan 20 2009

I-797C NOA received Jan 26 2009

Visit My Website

A Joy unshared is like and unlighted candle

I think it went ok... not sure though... but my ankle hurts like a #######....

I have been having nightmares over the GWB issue... what if they ask me do you like our president? There is no way that I can respond in the affirmative.... I would be hard-pressed not to launch into a diatribe :blink:

hahahahaha Anita.....your's is more nightmarish then my VJ ho denial....I wouldnt fancy having nightmares about GWB *shivers*

Good to hear the medical went well :thumbs:

You can find me on FBI

An overview of Security Name Checks And Administrative Review at Service Center, NVC & Consulate levels.

Detailed Review USCIS Alien Security Checks

fb2fc244.gif72c97806.gif4d488a91.gif

11324375801ij.gif

View Timeline HERE

I am but a wench not a lawyer. My advice and opinion is just that. I read, I research, I learn.

Why would they ask if you like GWB??? :lol:

Glad your medical went well!

Because I can't stand him?

Right, but how would they know that (and more importantly, why would they care)?

SA4userbar.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Scotland
Timeline

Do not fret Anita, no one likes Dubya anyway...

LOL

Glad to hear you are one step closer !!!!

My husband will probably get his done next month...he went to his local doc today to get his MMR and his DT jabs to save us some money at Knightsbridge.

All the Best Anita !!!!

"I have spread my dreams under your feet

Tread softly because you tread on my dreams"

-Yeats

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
I think it went ok... not sure though... but my ankle hurts like a #######....

I have been having nightmares over the GWB issue... what if they ask me do you like our president? There is no way that I can respond in the affirmative.... I would be hard-pressed not to launch into a diatribe :blink:

You answer: It's America. I'm ALLOWED to not like him, and it's also my right to say so should I so wish. :)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.