w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

McCain thinks corporations pay too much tax - he will push for lower corporate taxes

26 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Republican White House candidate John McCain will promise on Tuesday to lower corporate tax rates if he wins the U.S. presidency.

McCain will pledge to act quickly to lower corporate taxes from "the second highest in the world to one on par with our trading partners to keep businesses and jobs in this country."

http://biz.yahoo.com/rb/080610/usa_politics_mccain.html

Man is made by his belief. As he believes, so he is.

More jobs :dance::dance::dance: YAY!

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Companies don't hire more people cause they pay less taxes. They hire people when they need them.

The money saved will likely be used to create growth in the company, however, if growth is paired with improvments in effecieny or outsourcing, few or no jobs end up being created.

Its not an imparitive for a company to create jobs, its an imparative for the company to make money. If it can do so without creating more jobs, it will.

keTiiDCjGVo

The money saved will likely be used to create growth in the company, however, if growth is paired with improvments in effecieny or outsourcing, few or no jobs end up being created.

Where I work, outsourcing has created a lot of jobs.

Outsourcing arrangements aren't self-governing, you know.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Companies don't hire more people cause they pay less taxes. They hire people when they need them.

Its not an imparitive for a company to create jobs, its an imparative for the company to make money. If it can do so without creating more jobs, it will.

More liberal BS

biden_pinhead.jpgspace.gifrolling-stones-american-flag-tongue.jpgspace.gifinside-geico.jpg

Those people keep thier jobs with or without outsourcing. The people below them, thats another story.

keTiiDCjGVo

Obama says he will raise capital gains tax from 15% to 28%, now theres some incentive :lol:

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Those people keep thier jobs with or without outsourcing. The people below them, thats another story.

Uh, no. We have an entire organization of people that did not exist.

Headcount is higher, but the outsourced functions are now offshore, so they cost less. Overall costs are down, headcount is up.

And average base pay in the US is up too. I am in governance right now so this is first-hand.

Uh, no. We have an entire organization of people that did not exist.

Headcount is higher, but the outsourced functions are now offshore, so they cost less. Overall costs are down, headcount is up.

And average base pay in the US is up too. I am in governance right now so this is first-hand.

But the company has grown too.

Growing with outsouring means the company adds a few more higher level jobs to manage the outsourced workers.

Growing without outsouring means the company grows at all levels, instead of just at the top.

keTiiDCjGVo

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

OBEY! and pay higher taxes now says Ovomit. This guy is so far left and so liberal and nothing more than a radical tax and spend liberal! :angry:

Obama says he will raise capital gains tax from 15% to 28%, now theres some incentive :lol:

Growing with outsouring means the company adds a few more higher level jobs to manage the outsourced workers.

Growing without outsouring means the company grows at all levels, instead of just at the top.

Speaking specific to my employer, there have been investments made in our IT infrastructure that would not have been financially feasible without the economies of scale introduced by our outsourcing partner.

Without outsourcing, we still would not have MPLS, for example.

The drive to make money is all the incentive most people need. What else are they going to do with it, put it under the mattress?

keTiiDCjGVo