amerasianlove

K1 already 7 months now and STILL PENDING at CSC

24 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

just want to ask what else can we do to know where exactly our documents in CSC?

We called last week the first CSC staff told us we can get infopass,when we tried it doesnt work,they dont accept anymore appointment on my fiance's place.Then when we tried to call again after few minutes the

CSC staff told us that..they are no longer accept infopass for k1?????Why they are not consistent with the infos they giving us???and oh please dont say to take it easy its been 7 months nowwww!!!

Can u guys suggest us anything we can do to know what's going on with our documents?

We didnt receive any RFE's my last touched was last March 14,2008.

and also i wanna thank the VJ'ers here who emailed and asked me whats going on with my case...

Lovestrong,Serdar( i hope u will get ur NOA2 also!!)

L&P,Ammike,La Giovanni! Thank u guys!! Somehow whenever i received something like that..It makes me feel better!!

I really do appreciate your concerns.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

You are a long way from filing for US Citizenship, this should be in the K-1 visa discussion forum.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showforum=80

All you can do is call USCIS and ask about the case when your case is over 30 days or so beyond the processing date posted on USCIS, which shows NOV 17 2007 as oldest case being processed.

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtim...eviceCenter=CSC

Give it a month or so more, and then call them.

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Timeline
You are a long way from filing for US Citizenship, this should be in the K-1 visa discussion forum.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.php?showforum=80

All you can do is call USCIS and ask about the case when your case is over 30 days or so beyond the processing date posted on USCIS, which shows NOV 17 2007 as oldest case being processed.

https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtim...eviceCenter=CSC

Give it a month or so more, and then call them.

Oops! sorry if i posted it with the wrong forum.My apology.

So you mean i have to wait another 30 days? i just wanted to cry now! :crying:

Have you tried writing or calling your US representative's office?

Debbie & Barry

K-1 Timeline:

10-29-2007 Sent I 129-F to CSC

10-31-2007 I 129-F received CSC 9:48 AM

11-02-2007 NOA-1

11-07-2007 check cashed!

11-09-2007 NOA-1 hard copy received

3-11-08 RFE

3-17-08 RFE received by mail

3-22-08 RFE reply sent from England

4-09-08 RFE received CSC case resumed

4-18-08 NOA2 by email (after 172 days)

4-24-08 NOA2 hard copy

5-01-08 NVC received

5-02-08 case forwarded to US Embassy London

5-07-08 received by London Embassy

5-08-08 Packet 3 sent from Embassy

5-15-08 Packet 3 mailed recorded delivery

5-21-08 Packet 3 received US Embassy London

6-02-08 Medical

6-13-08 packet 4 received

7-01-08 Interview London Embassy Approved!

7-04-08 Visa in hand! hurray!

7-13-08 POE Cleveland, OH

9-23-08 (AOS package sent)

9-29-08 NOA received I-485, I-131, I-765

10-21-08 biometrics appt

12-12-08 EAD and AP received by mail!

2-04-2009 AOS approved!

2-12-2009 card received

11-05-2010 I-751 mailed to CSC

11-08-2010 received CS, NOA1 date

12-20-10 biometrics

02-09-11 ROC approved

02-14-11 Greencard received!

Timeline
Have you tried writing or calling your US representative's office?

Nope! we didnt seek any help from my fiance's congressman's office.

How does it work?

find your US Representative's name, then give them a call....or go online to search US Representatives and find yours

https://forms.house.gov/wyr/welcome.shtml

and send an email with all your details.

Edited by debbylyn

Debbie & Barry

K-1 Timeline:

10-29-2007 Sent I 129-F to CSC

10-31-2007 I 129-F received CSC 9:48 AM

11-02-2007 NOA-1

11-07-2007 check cashed!

11-09-2007 NOA-1 hard copy received

3-11-08 RFE

3-17-08 RFE received by mail

3-22-08 RFE reply sent from England

4-09-08 RFE received CSC case resumed

4-18-08 NOA2 by email (after 172 days)

4-24-08 NOA2 hard copy

5-01-08 NVC received

5-02-08 case forwarded to US Embassy London

5-07-08 received by London Embassy

5-08-08 Packet 3 sent from Embassy

5-15-08 Packet 3 mailed recorded delivery

5-21-08 Packet 3 received US Embassy London

6-02-08 Medical

6-13-08 packet 4 received

7-01-08 Interview London Embassy Approved!

7-04-08 Visa in hand! hurray!

7-13-08 POE Cleveland, OH

9-23-08 (AOS package sent)

9-29-08 NOA received I-485, I-131, I-765

10-21-08 biometrics appt

12-12-08 EAD and AP received by mail!

2-04-2009 AOS approved!

2-12-2009 card received

11-05-2010 I-751 mailed to CSC

11-08-2010 received CS, NOA1 date

12-20-10 biometrics

02-09-11 ROC approved

02-14-11 Greencard received!

Timeline

i've read in uscis website that you can call USCIS if after 4 months you haven't heard from them..dont know what the contact number is..sorry

Edited by chris-lei

K1 visa
12.20.07 : NOA1
05.01.08 : NOA2
05.27.08 : MNL case number was received in the US
07.01.08 : interview
07.21.08 : visa on hand!!!
08.25.08 : POE:LAX
09.10.08 : applied for SSN
09.13.08 : just married!!!

11.03.08 : passed behind-the-wheel drive test

AOS
11.12.08 : Sent packet for AOS, EAD and AP
11.17.08 : Packet received at Chicago, IL (day 1)
11.24.08 : Check encashed (day 7)
12.17.08 : Biometrics! (day 30)
01.13.09 : AP and EAD approved (day 57)
01.20.09 : AP arrived in the mail (day 64)
01.22.09 : EAD card received (day 66)
04.20.09 : AOS interview
04.24.09 : Welcome letter received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
just want to ask what else can we do to know where exactly our documents in CSC?

We called last week the first CSC staff told us we can get infopass,when we tried it doesnt work,they dont accept anymore appointment on my fiance's place.Then when we tried to call again after few minutes the

CSC staff told us that..they are no longer accept infopass for k1?????Why they are not consistent with the infos they giving us???and oh please dont say to take it easy its been 7 months nowwww!!!

Can u guys suggest us anything we can do to know what's going on with our documents?

We didnt receive any RFE's my last touched was last March 14,2008.

and also i wanna thank the VJ'ers here who emailed and asked me whats going on with my case...

Lovestrong,Serdar( i hope u will get ur NOA2 also!!)

L&P,Ammike,La Giovanni! Thank u guys!! Somehow whenever i received something like that..It makes me feel better!!

I really do appreciate your concerns.

when u ask them where ur case is in the system what do they tell u?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I know what you feel now.....Ive been worrying about my case now too. My case is 6 months pending now in CSC and still hoping to get NOA2 soon.... Sometimes i wanna cry and know whats really going on with my paper now.... We havent try to call uscis yet, but we're thinking to call them this week, Did u hire lawyer? Lets hope and pray to get our approvals soon.....

Timeline
I know what you feel now.....Ive been worrying about my case now too. My case is 6 months pending now in CSC and still hoping to get NOA2 soon.... Sometimes i wanna cry and know whats really going on with my paper now.... We havent try to call uscis yet, but we're thinking to call them this week, Did u hire lawyer? Lets hope and pray to get our approvals soon.....

I will say prayers for both of u i really and truly hope that u get ur noa2's very soon now........its hard to wait and even harder after a period of time has passed to stay up beat about the process but the other option is just not going to get us any place so we have to try and stay strong and give it to God's hands :)

Timeline

We wrote to the Congressman but until now we didnt receive any reply from him.

Last week we called USCIS they couldnt tell us whats going on with our papers!!!

We called twice and they gave us different info's..

Its really such a pain in the as@.We will call again today,so guys wish us goodluck and God will bless us.

Its no joke to wait this long.<SIGH!!!!!>

All i wanna know is whats going on with our documents.

Timeline

To Estadia, i hope u will get your approval very soon.You have waited much longer than we do right now.

My prayers are with you too.

Did u try to call uscis recently?

Timeline
We wrote to the Congressman but until now we didnt receive any reply from him.

Last week we called USCIS they couldnt tell us whats going on with our papers!!!

We called twice and they gave us different info's..

Its really such a pain in the as@.We will call again today,so guys wish us goodluck and God will bless us.

Its no joke to wait this long.<SIGH!!!!!>

All i wanna know is whats going on with our documents.

I know what ur going thru and im very sorry about it......USCIS is a pain we all agree on that........and getting an honest answer out of them is kind of hard to do.......for my own peace of mind im trying to just do stuff to keep me occupied........calling them at times can make u feel better but in reality it does not do much good.......if urs is stuck in security check or something like that then it can not be adjudicated until it passes all the hoops.......i realize what i am saying to u is not helping any......sure didnt when someone told me that either but it is a fact and a reality that once our papers are sent off we have absolutely no control over that part of our life :) so the best defense is to keep living and trying to find special ways to enjoy our time we are in essence life interrupted :) just try hang in there........u will probably get ur noa2 pretty soon

Timeline
To Estadia, i hope u will get your approval very soon.You have waited much longer than we do right now.

My prayers are with you too.

Did u try to call uscis recently?

yes i called them last fri and again was told our case is in security check our senator also received a reply to his inquiry it also stated we are in security check...... :) sadly im getting sort of used to the wait lol ..........and would really be in a state of shock IF we ever do get approval......

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.