6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi everyone,

When I was approved for my K-1 I did not yet have all of the vaccinations. I had to get the chicken pox one done in Vancouver. I guess there is a booster you are supposed to get done in 4-6 weeks. I'm in the USA now and 4-6 weeks has passed, and I forgot to get the booster. I am assuming I need all that done to apply for the AOS. We're just filling out the paperwork now and I am reading that we can just give them the vaccination supplement instead of having a whole medical done again. The only thing I got from embassy was an envelope that is stamped immunization records. Inside is just a photocopy of "Vaccination Documentation Medical Worksheet Two".

I'm super confused because I have also read on the forums about this DS-3025, which we did not receive as far as I know. My giant brown envelop of medical records was handed over to the border guards when I entered the US.

So what should we do? Should I go ahead and get this other booster finished for the chicken pox? Then do I just put the papers they give me in the envelope with the other vaccination records and send it off with the AOS stuff just like that, or should we get a civil surgeon and all that?

I hope I make some sense, I'm pretty confused.

Thanks for any help.

Janny

Timeline
Hi everyone,

When I was approved for my K-1 I did not yet have all of the vaccinations. I had to get the chicken pox one done in Vancouver. I guess there is a booster you are supposed to get done in 4-6 weeks. I'm in the USA now and 4-6 weeks has passed, and I forgot to get the booster. I am assuming I need all that done to apply for the AOS. We're just filling out the paperwork now and I am reading that we can just give them the vaccination supplement instead of having a whole medical done again. The only thing I got from embassy was an envelope that is stamped immunization records. Inside is just a photocopy of "Vaccination Documentation Medical Worksheet Two".

I'm super confused because I have also read on the forums about this DS-3025, which we did not receive as far as I know. My giant brown envelop of medical records was handed over to the border guards when I entered the US.

So what should we do? Should I go ahead and get this other booster finished for the chicken pox? Then do I just put the papers they give me in the envelope with the other vaccination records and send it off with the AOS stuff just like that, or should we get a civil surgeon and all that?

I hope I make some sense, I'm pretty confused.

Thanks for any help.

Janny

Somebody? Anybody?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

The Vaccination Documentation Medical Worksheet is the DS-3025 if I am not mistaken....

The best bet would be to find a local civil surgeon, bring in the Vaccination worksheet and let him/her decide if you need anything additional and then let them transcribe the vaccination worksheet and add the additional ones to the vaccination supplement (sometimes called the I-693A)

YMMV

The Vaccination Documentation Medical Worksheet is the DS-3025 if I am not mistaken....

The best bet would be to find a local civil surgeon, bring in the Vaccination worksheet and let him/her decide if you need anything additional and then let them transcribe the vaccination worksheet and add the additional ones to the vaccination supplement (sometimes called the I-693A)

Look for small print at the bottom.

Take what you have to a designated civil surgeon and have him transfer your info to a I-693. Submit with I-485 in the sealed envelope.

Dr. Arnold in Texas is the cheapest. $20 and done by faxing!

K1 denied, K3/K4, CR-1/CR-2, AOS, ROC, Adoption, US citizenship and dual citizenship

!! ALL PAU!

Timeline

Take what you have to a designated civil surgeon and have him transfer your info to a I-693. Submit with I-485 in the sealed envelope.

Thanks for your suggestions...

What should I do if I don't have the DS-3025? All I have is a photocopy of a sheet with vaccinations on it, written by the doctor who did my medical for the K-1. Should I just give that sheet and any other vaccination records to a civil surgeon to transfer to an I-693?

Janny

Filed: IR-5 Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Thanks for your suggestions...

What should I do if I don't have the DS-3025? All I have is a photocopy of a sheet with vaccinations on it, written by the doctor who did my medical for the K-1. Should I just give that sheet and any other vaccination records to a civil surgeon to transfer to an I-693?

Janny

Bring your vaccines you had in your country to civil surgeon to transfer plus you need a TB skin test and a blood test as per the civil surgeon. The TB skin test/blood test is a new thing. My wife did the whole thing for $125. We went to another surgeon and he said she needed the same thing even if she had the full med exam done oversea within a yr.

11-16-12: Sent I-130 for Dad.
11-19-12: Priority date/rec'd date.
02-06-13: Case approved, NOA2.
02-19-13: NVC received case.
03-08-13: Case # assigned--HCM2013******.
03-09-13: Paid AOS Fee $88.00.
03-09-13: Emailed DS-3032 from Beneficiary's email address.
03-13-13: AOS Fee showed as PAID & sent AOS package certified mail.
03-18-13: AOS package delivered @ 10:50 A.M.
03-18-13: DS-3032 accepted.
03-20-13: IV Bill Invoice.
03-21-13: Paid IV Fee $230.00.
03-23-13: IV Fee showed as PAID.
04-23-13: Sent IV package certified mail.
04-26-13: IV package delivered @ 11:13 A.M.

05-08-13: Case completed @ NVC per telephone call.

05-15-15: Case completed per email from NVC.

06-07-13: Rec'd email from NVC RE: interview date. (letter dated 06-05-13).

07-18-13: Interview date-- PASSED.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.