7obino

Question 11 on Form I-129F

4 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Question 11 on form I-129F states:

Have you ever filed for this or any other alien fiancé(e) or husband/wife before?

___YES or ___NO

If i have just filed the I-130 for my husband and i am now filing this form I-129F for him, does that count as YES for this question?

:bonk:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0148ea9021.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

I-134 is NOT needed to be filed with I-129F, most consulates require it for the visa interview.

Note: From everything I read Casablanca does not require I-134 for the K-Visas.

Lastly consider the K-3 carefully, K-3 is NOT work authorized and cannot take a job for at least 90 days after entry because they need to apply for EAD. CR-1 IS work authorized.

A Recent post: http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...=129020&hl=

Question 11 has to do with specific contributions.

11. I intend do not intend to make specific contributions to the support of the person(s) named in item 3.

Most simply answer N/A due to the visa type.

http://www.visajourney.com/examples/Form-I-134.pdf

Edited by YuAndDan

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

Have you ever filed for this or any other alien fiancé(e) or husband/wife before?

___YES or ___NO

If i have just filed the I-130 for my husband and i am now filing this form I-129F for him, does that count as YES for this question?

Yes, it does. Then below unless your husband has an A number just write "I-130 for this spouse".

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

___YES or ___NO

Yes, it does. Then below unless your husband has an A number just write "I-130 for this spouse".

Hello, my husband and I used a book to learn about the visa process. Here is what the book says regarding form I-129F: "Question 11: If the U.S. Citizen has ever submitted other Forms I-129F, USCIS may take a look at those files to make suure there was no fraud involved. There´s nothng automatic about its decision - after all, it is perfectly possible for a U.S. citizen to fall in love with more than one foreign-born person, and for the first marriage to end. But there are U.S. citizens who charge money to marry and sponsor noncitizens, and USCIS is on the lookout for them."

Also, on the example form filled up in the book (page 148), the answer marked is NO and the box below is blank.

(Book: Fiancé & Marriage Visas. A couples guide to US immigration. By attorney Ilona Bray, updated by attorney Carl Falstrom. NOLO. 2007 - 4th edition)

So, from that, we understood that they were asking if you ever filed a FORM I-129F. The answer is NO! The I-130 is not the same petition as the I-129F. We filed very recently, but so far, no RFE´s.

;)

Our Immigration Timeline:

Form I-130 sent to Chicago - 03/18/08 (Case in VSC)

NOA 1 - 03/26/08

Updates - 04/01/08; 06/16/08; 06/17/08

NOA 2 - 01/23/09

NVC received papers - 01/30/09

NVC generated DS 3032 and AOS bill - 02/02/09

DS 3032 sent by e-mail and snail mail - 02/02/09

NVC replied my e-mail confirming my choice of agent - 02/06/09

AOS bill received - 02/07/09

AOS bill and IV bill paid online - 02/07/09

AOS and IV display the PAID message - 02/11/09

AOS and DS-230 packages sent - 02/11/09

NVC received packages - 02/13/09

NVC sent RFE (mistake on DS-230) - 02/20/09

Form DS-230 re-sent (as requested) - 02/26/09

CASE COMPLETE - 03/05/09

Interview date assigned - 03/10/09

Case forwarded to the embassy - 03/11/09

Medical Examination - 04/08/09

CR1 interview - 04/09/09 - VISA APPROVED!

Visa in hand - 04/??/09

POE - 04/??/09

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails." 1 Corinthians 13:4-8

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.