nunyab

May 2008 Filers

1,029 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hey guys!!!

Guess what? I just got home from work and found a letter from USCIS... My application has been transferred to CSC...

I really hope this is a good thing............... How much time do you think will pass before an approval?

Thanks

INTERVIEW

02-17-09 Received Interview Letter

03-16-09 Medical and Laboratory Exam

03-17-09 Interview Date

03-17-09 VISA APPROVED

03-24-09 VISA RECEIVED

03-26-09 ARRIVED TO (POE) ORLANDO, FLORIDA

04-10-09 Received Welcome Letter (USCIS)

04-16-09 Received Green Card

05-12-09 Received SSN

05-12-09 Applied for License

05-20-09 Received License

I-751

12-23-2010 Sent I-751 Package to Vermont

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Hey guys!!!

Guess what? I just got home from work and found a letter from USCIS... My application has been transferred to CSC...

I really hope this is a good thing............... How much time do you think will pass before an approval?

Thanks

I don't know, but hope it is quick!

zachsmile2ym1.jpg

Married 3/15/07

USCIS:

NOA1: 5/23/2008

NOA2: 9/12/2008

NVC:

They received: 9/24/2008

Case Complete: 12/1/2008

Interview: 03/24/2009

Received approved visa (after RFE in interview): 04/21/2009

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline
Hey guys!!!

Thanks

Thats a great news, Hopefully we will also get transferred soon

NOA1 May 09 2008

NOA2 Dec 18 2008

Case Complete Feb 03 2009

Medical Feb 16 2009

March 9th 2009.....Got my VISAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I-751 January 13 2011

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

My bad Luck...I think I am the only May filer who has not got transferred as yet. I pestered my Husband the whole weekend....asking him to check with the VSC guys.....Now I am hating taking out my wrath on him

Hope we get some good news this weekend......I am really running out of paitence here

NOA1 May 09 2008

NOA2 Dec 18 2008

Case Complete Feb 03 2009

Medical Feb 16 2009

March 9th 2009.....Got my VISAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I-751 January 13 2011

Hi!! :dance: what a coincidence, we had the same interview date. I will had my medical examination this November 20. I am kinda nervous for my interview. Hope we will passed the interview. :thumbs: Edited by Dave_0611

2008 K1Timeline:

I-129F Application

10/25 Received letter from USEM

11/21-11/22 Med Exam

12/02 Interview date, 7AM (Approved)

12/10 Visa on Hand

Date & Place of POE: 12/17 Detroit

03/10/09 Wedding

2009 AOS / EAD / AP Timeline:

4/07 Mailed AOS Package

4/08 Package received

4/14 Cashed Check/

4/18 Biometrics I-485

4/29 Biometrics done

5/02 CSC Transferred

5/05 I-485 Touched (This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred)(30 days)

5/12 I-485 Touched

5/15 EAD Card Production Ordered and AP Approval notice sent

5/18 EAD/AP Touched

5/20 Touched

5/21 AP Received by Mail (44days)

5/22 EAD Received by Mail (45days)

6/25 GC card production ordered!

6/30 Welcome Letter notice received dated 6/26

7/07 Approval notice sent

7/08 GC received by mail

2012 N-400 Timeline:

5/22 Sent

5/30 Cashed Check

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Hi!! :dance: what a coincidence, we had the same interview date. I will had my medical examination this November 20. I am kinda nervous for my interview. Hope we will passed the interview. :thumbs:

who?????? you and me have the same date??

Aman, don't feel bad it's normal and i am sure he is equally frustrated.....

hi all!! my husband is at the US embassy in Manila right now. his appointment was 0630 AM, 3 hours ago, Philippine time. I am going nuts because there is no way he can provide me with updates since there are no cellphones allowed in the embassy. He passed his medical last Nov 12-13, already did his Guidance Counseling thing that is required by the Philippine government, and now we are just waiting for the result of the interview.. i haven't been able to eat, i have a huge headache, and my blood sugar is probably very low...

i have never really heard of anyone being denied a CR1 visa so i am just praying that they will approve him.. i already sent him an over-abundance of evidences and we have gone over possible weird questions they might ask.. i am very tensed!!

anyway, SHIRI!!!!!!! you have a beautiful baby!! i am soo happy for you and your husband! you are almost done with this whole process, girl!

Rajaa, i finally got the unlimited txt messaging.. hahaha.. took me a while, i dont know why. actually, i got the family plan and put my sister as the other family member. she wanted unlimited but i kinda didn't. but the lady said it's only $20 for everybody to be unlimited. so i will have my sister pay the $15 and i pay the $5 since she was the one who wanted it.. i'm so smart.. hahaha!

btw, i still don't look pregnant.. it's driving me nuts! i want to look pregnant already.. i cant fit into any maternity clothes since i am smaller than i was pre-pregnancy. my belly is very bloated looking though so i am now stuck with wearing skirts constantly. i can't fit into any of my pants.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY HUSBAND TO GET HERE SO I HAVE SOMEBODY TO COMPLAIN TO CONSTANTLY!!! :lol:

KELVIN!!! i hope with that transfer that things will start to happen for you!

I-130 Timeline:

5/13 : NOA1

7/21 : NOA2 - APPROVED!!!

NVC Timeline:

7/25 : Case # assigned

9/30 : Case completed!!!! (THANK YOU, LORD!!!)

10/03: Interview date assigned

US Embassy in Manila:

10/30 : Paid Document Verification (just to be on the safe side)

11/12 - 11/13 : Medical at SLEC

11/18: INTERVIEW DATE/MANILA EMBASSY/0630AM - VISA APPROVED!

11/20 : Visa in hand! (that was fast!)

11/30 : Flight to USA!

Life in America:

11/30 : POE:LAX

12/04 : SSN issued - 12/13: card received in the mail

12/04 : "Green Card" issued - 12/13: card received in the mail

NOVEMBER 30, 2010 : CR1 expires

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
hi all!! my husband is at the US embassy in Manila right now. his appointment was 0630 AM, 3 hours ago, Philippine time. I am going nuts because there is no way he can provide me with updates since there are no cellphones allowed in the embassy. He passed his medical last Nov 12-13, already did his Guidance Counseling thing that is required by the Philippine government, and now we are just waiting for the result of the interview.. i haven't been able to eat, i have a huge headache, and my blood sugar is probably very low...

i have never really heard of anyone being denied a CR1 visa so i am just praying that they will approve him.. i already sent him an over-abundance of evidences and we have gone over possible weird questions they might ask.. i am very tensed!!

anyway, SHIRI!!!!!!! you have a beautiful baby!! i am soo happy for you and your husband! you are almost done with this whole process, girl!

Rajaa, i finally got the unlimited txt messaging.. hahaha.. took me a while, i dont know why. actually, i got the family plan and put my sister as the other family member. she wanted unlimited but i kinda didn't. but the lady said it's only $20 for everybody to be unlimited. so i will have my sister pay the $15 and i pay the $5 since she was the one who wanted it.. i'm so smart.. hahaha!

btw, i still don't look pregnant.. it's driving me nuts! i want to look pregnant already.. i cant fit into any maternity clothes since i am smaller than i was pre-pregnancy. my belly is very bloated looking though so i am now stuck with wearing skirts constantly. i can't fit into any of my pants.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR MY HUSBAND TO GET HERE SO I HAVE SOMEBODY TO COMPLAIN TO CONSTANTLY!!! :lol:

KELVIN!!! i hope with that transfer that things will start to happen for you!

Jen,

I am so excited for you....I will wait for the good news! i am sure ur husband is not going to have any problems...cant blieve we all started the journey together earlier this summer....the weather has changed with every passing day but not VSC....hopefully we will be on ur side of the fense very soon!!

good luck Jen!! and i hope to hear the great news very soon!

Edited by cmnb

USCIS (Vermont Service Center) Journey

Mailed I-130 Packet on 05/27/08

Approved: 12/23/08

NVC Journey

NVC Case Number assigned 01/02/09

Case Completed 01/21/09

End of Visa Journey

New Delhi Embassy Interview 03/17/09

VISA APPROVED!!!!!

hi cmnb!! thank you for the well-wishes! i just don't understand VSC.. i mean, what's the freakin hold up? do they enjoy this? maybe you will be next to be transferred.. i'm going to keep praying for everyone here who is stuck at VSC.. this is just unfair. why is it so hard to get into the USA?

I-130 Timeline:

NVC Timeline:

US Embassy in Manila:

Life in America:

Timeline

Hi,

How is everyone doing?? Hope things are going well with everyone. Congrats to everyone who has gotten their cases completed and received an interview date.

Jen....wishing you and your husband good luck with the interview!!

cmnb and Aman...........hope you guys get transferred to CSC soon. Hope to hear of approvals by end of this month or sometime next month. Wishing you both the best of luck!!

California Service Center:

05/09/08: Sent I-130

05/16/08: NOA1

07/23/08: NOA2

NVC :

07/29/08: NVC case received

09/05/08: CASE COMPLETED

Embassy:

10/20/08: Interview/VISA Approved

Timeline
Hi,

How is everyone doing?? Hope things are going well with everyone. Congrats to everyone who has gotten their cases completed and received an interview date.

cmnb and Aman...........hope you guys get transferred to CSC soon. Hope to hear of approvals by end of this month or sometime next month. Wishing you both the best of luck!!

thanks for the well wishes KAHM and Jen...

KAHM - how is the new american life with ur hubby?

honestly, i am not even thinking too much about the USCIS process. i am focussing on my next trip to india in feb. looking forward to that..

USCIS (Vermont Service Center) Journey

Mailed I-130 Packet on 05/27/08

Approved: 12/23/08

NVC Journey

NVC Case Number assigned 01/02/09

Case Completed 01/21/09

End of Visa Journey

New Delhi Embassy Interview 03/17/09

VISA APPROVED!!!!!

VISA APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!

you guys!!! i can't stop smiling and crying!!! he said it was pretty simple.. they asked a bunch of questions that we already went over.. i will go into detail in the Philippines thread since it will be beneficial to them there.. all in all, it took about 3 1/2 hours from the time he went inside the embassy until he paid for the visa delivery fee...

THANK YOU, LORD!!!!!

but guess what? he doesn't want to leave until Dec 8 BECAUSE, he wants to watch the DE LA HOYA vs PACQUIAO fight with his friends on the 7th in the Philippines! boxing is more important than seeing me! hahaha! but i'll grant him that last request but i am aiming for a Dec 8 flight.. i hope his visa arrives way before that!

KAHM!!! how is life? have you adjusted yet? the jet lag sucks the most..

I-130 Timeline:

NVC Timeline:

US Embassy in Manila:

Life in America:

Timeline
VISA APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!

you guys!!! i can't stop smiling and crying!!! he said it was pretty simple.. they asked a bunch of questions that we already went over.. i will go into detail in the Philippines thread since it will be beneficial to them there.. all in all, it took about 3 1/2 hours from the time he went inside the embassy until he paid for the visa delivery fee...

THANK YOU, LORD!!!!!

but guess what? he doesn't want to leave until Dec 8 BECAUSE, he wants to watch the DE LA HOYA vs PACQUIAO fight with his friends on the 7th in the Philippines! boxing is more important than seeing me! hahaha! but i'll grant him that last request but i am aiming for a Dec 8 flight.. i hope his visa arrives way before that!

KAHM!!! how is life? have you adjusted yet? the jet lag sucks the most..

Congratulations Jen!! I'm very happy for both of you!! Wish you the best of luck with your future.

NVC :

Embassy:

Timeline
Hi,

thanks for the well wishes KAHM and Jen...

KAHM - how is the new american life with ur hubby?

honestly, i am not even thinking too much about the USCIS process. i am focussing on my next trip to india in feb. looking forward to that..

cmnb,

Life is great!! It's so nice to have him here. We've been busy with visiting family and relatives. He's now working on obtaining a drivers license. I'm glad you are being positive about all this. I'm excited for you about you going to India to visit your wife. You'll have a good time!! BUT hope to hear that your case has been approved before then.......

NVC :

Embassy:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.