4 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Hi guys

I'm having my AOS interview in 2 days!! YEY and now I'm preparing all the papers. Now I'm wondering that I also have pictures of our engagement from Thailand and our wedding here. Then I have some other pictures from our vacation and trips but it's in the computer.

I'm just wondering has anybody print the picture out on the normal paper? Or is it OK to have the picture print out from the computer directy (in A4 paper) or should I take it somewhere to print it to a picture paper.. Is it matters?

I know it sounds kinda stupid, but I just want to do everything according to them.

Thanks guys

K-1 = 4 months

AOS = 5 months

I-751 = almost one year

I Love My Life With You

"A society is judged by how it treats its animals and elderly"

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

You could have them printed off a disk at the local walgreens/walmart etc. or print them on photographic paper on your own printer. I only took about 12 pitures in an envelope for the AOS and he didn't even open it! Good Luck

K1

March 2 Filed I-129 F

July 21 Interview in Bogota ** Approved ** Very Easy!

AOS

Oct 19 Mailed AOS Packet to Chicago

Feb 17 AOS interview in Denver. Biometrics also done today! (Interviewing officer ordered them.)

Apr 25 Green card received

Removal of conditions

March 17 Refiled using new I-751 form

April 16 Biometrics done

July 10 Green card production ordered

Citizenship

Jan 20 filed N400

Feb 04 NOA date

Feb 24 Biometrics

May 5 Interview - Centennial (Denver, Colorado) Passed

June 10 Oath Ceremony - Teikyo Loretto Heights, Denver, Colorado

July 7 Received Passport in 3 weeks

Shredded all immigration papers Have scanned images

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I will also be bringing photographs printed out on regular paper from our home computer when it is time for our interview as well. I don't think it should make a difference, and if he questions it, just explain they were printed on regular paper. It is the images that are important and while photographic paper gives a sharper focus, the image will be the same. Good luck on your interview!

“...Isn't it splendid to think of all the things there are to find out about? It just makes me feel glad to be alive--it's such an interesting world. It wouldn't be half so interesting if we knew all about everything, would it? There'd be no scope for imagination then, would there?”

. Lucy Maude Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables

5892822976_477b1a77f7_z.jpg

Another Member of the VJ Fluffy Kitty Posse!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Thanks for the input. I think there're planty of a "real photos" so I'd just print the one from the computer in the normal paper - it's easier for me that way ^^

Thanks and good luck for your AOS too.

Anya

K-1 = 4 months

AOS = 5 months

I-751 = almost one year

I Love My Life With You

"A society is judged by how it treats its animals and elderly"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.