WHsoulmates

plastic bag???

30 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Tunisia
Timeline

"One passport-type photo (see specification) of the US Citizen. Write the full name of the US citizen on the back. Place in a plastic bag and label the bag "Photo of ". Attach the bag to a sheet of paper and place behind the corresponding G-325A."

my question could sound really silly and stupid but i think that many of u hav felt wt im feeling now while they were getting ready to mail their forms,very suspisious, would u plz tell me wt kind of plastic bag we r talking about here ?????????:)

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
"One passport-type photo (see specification) of the US Citizen. Write the full name of the US citizen on the back. Place in a plastic bag and label the bag "Photo of ". Attach the bag to a sheet of paper and place behind the corresponding G-325A."

my question could sound really silly and stupid but i think that many of u hav felt wt im feeling now while they were getting ready to mail their forms,very suspisious, would u plz tell me wt kind of plastic bag we r talking about here ?????????:)

Same kind your marijuana comes in, a Ziploc sandwich bag. :thumbs:

Edited by pushbrk

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: China
Timeline

We used a ziplock bag stapled to a piece of paper, this is don this way to prevent the picture from falling out of the package and getting lost at USCIS resulting in an RFE.

OUR TIME LINE Please do a timeline it helps us all, thanks.

Is now a US Citizen immigration completed Jan 12, 2012.

1428954228.1592.1755425389.png

CHIN0001_zps9c01d045.gifCHIN0100_zps02549215.gifTAIW0001_zps9a9075f1.gifVIET0001_zps0a49d4a7.gif

Look here: A Candle for Love and China Family Visa Forums for Chinese/American relationship,

Visa issues, and lots of info about the Guangzhou and Hong Kong consulate.

Plastic ? Marajuana??? HUMMMMMMMMM :unsure: I never would of thought that would of came from you Pushbrk.

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Filed: Timeline

Plastic ? Marajuana??? HUMMMMMMMMM :unsure: I never would of thought that would of came from you Pushbrk.

Actually, that's pretty good Pushbrk, I'm impressed and you made me giggle :rofl::rofl:

However, please note, Pushbrk is not condoning the purchase of marijuana just to get your plastic bags for your photographs ... it was purely used as an example :pop:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

We used a ziplock bag the small one :thumbs:

09/28/08-green card received

1-751

07/02/10-mailed it 2day

07/06/10-they received my application forms

07/13/10-received notice receipt(gc extended for one year)

07/28/10-received biometric appointment

09/23/10 GC approved!!!

9/26/20 Gota pproval notice

10/01/10 GC receivedd

event.png

I never knew how much love my heart could hold until my son called me "MOMMY."

Timeline

Actually, that's pretty good Pushbrk, I'm impressed and you made me giggle :rofl::rofl:

However, please note, Pushbrk is not condoning the purchase of marijuana just to get your plastic bags for your photographs ... it was purely used as an example :pop:

Right, I wouldn't condone such a silly reason for purchasing marijuana. :bonk:

Google Who is Pushbrk?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

:unsure::blush::no:

Truly happy!!!

:unsure::blush::no:

I ran out of plastic bags for photographs. Lets see if I get RFE for no plastic bags. :whistle:

Truly happy!!!

Filed: Timeline

:rofl::rofl: now that is humour .... Pushbrk, you're very funny .... I like ... let's hear some more, I've got tears from laughing :rofl:

:rofl::rofl: now that is humour .... Pushbrk, you're very funny .... I like ... let's hear some more, I've got tears from laughing :rofl:

Master Card:

Cost to being your spouse to U.S. Too much $ to count.

Cost of losing your mind for your USCIS approal: Gone forever.

Pushbrk making a joke: PRICELESS

Truly happy!!!

Paris .. to that I will add the famous agreement words often rung around the Houses of Parliament in London .... 'Here Here'!!!

God you guys are funny :rofl:

Its nice to see the lighter side of our beloved Pushbrk. Keep it up Pushbrk. :thumbs:

Truly happy!!!

Timeline
Paris .. to that I will add the famous agreement words often rung around the Houses of Parliament in London .... 'Here Here'!!!

God you guys are funny :rofl:

Its nice to see the lighter side of our beloved Pushbrk. Keep it up Pushbrk. :thumbs:

Listen, a lot of the credit goes to my trusty straight man, WHsoulmates for letting me make fun of him being so stoned he forgot about the bags. It's like he was scared straight, just for our entertainment.

In the olden days when I could speak from personal experience, a few of us were in a suite at the Fairmont Hotel in Dallas just working up the munchies in a sitting room full of smoke, when in came my good friend's wife with the bellman in tow. They went about their business as we continued our conversation, then the Bellman left. A second later he used his passkey to come back in with a suggestion for our entertainment. He said, "You know there's a great game you can play with that stuff. The three of you just smoke a whole bag of it, then one of you leaves and the other two have to guess who is missing." Somehow, we found that hilarious.

Does anybody remember the "baggie" back before there were zip locks?

Edited by pushbrk

Google Who is Pushbrk?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.