koooooooooookoooo

Additional Administrative Processing for K1

17 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hi to everyone, Wish everyone have good luck, I am new in that website , I want ask some question and i hope get answear soon:

I had interview in April and they gave me paper 221(G) it's say :

Section 221 (g) Which prohibits the issuance of a visa to anyone whose application does not comply with provisions of the Immigration and Nationality act or regulation issued pursuant thereto. The following remarks apply in your case.

Your case requires additional administrative processing. We require nothing further from you at this time. We will contact you by telephone as soon as we are able to continue with your case.

Can anyone tell me what that mean, I am worry about our case and i hope get answear soon, bye and having great time

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline

I've gone ahead and moved this to the waiver forum where you should get some answers.

Also, please fill out your timeline so that members have information about what you've filed for and where. That really helps with getting accurate info!

Good luck!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

Unfortunatly it means just what it says "they will contact you" it could be a name check problem or they are investigating something futher. As to how long this will take there is no answer, sorry.

I believe you can email/contact them after 2 months for a status update. It seems to vary from embassy to embassy how these things move.

good luck :thumbs:

Nov 2nd 2006 met online

June 28th 2007 sent 1-129f to NSC

July 11th 2007 NOA-1 received date on NOA-1 (now at CSC)

July 19th 2007 NAO 1 Reciept date on NOA-1

Nov 21st 2007 NOA-2

Dec 13th 2007 - arrives at NVC

Dec 20th 2007 - leaves NVC on route to GUZ

March 10th 2008- P3 sent & returned

April 9th 2008- P-4

May 22nd 2008 interview

Tracking:

Filing to Noa -1 -13 days

NOA-1 to NOA-2 - 133 days

NOA-2 to NVC - 22 days

NVC Processing - 7 days

NVC to GUZ - 81 days

P-3 to interview - 73 days

Interview to visa - 10 days

Filing to visa- 341 days

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

There are lots of reasons a case can go to AP, there are also a variety of time limits on the processing. It can take as little as a few days, to more than a year. . .

Casa has a lot of AP cases.

Please give us an idea of any "red flags" there might be on your case, what type of visa? etc. . .

There are lots of reasons a case can go to AP, there are also a variety of time limits on the processing. It can take as little as a few days, to more than a year. . .

Please give us an idea of any "red flags" there might be on your case, what type of visa? etc. . .

No i dnt have any red flag and its K1

No i dnt have any red flag and its K1

Hi , can being worked in Arabia Saudia give me red flag and AP with the consulat the officer keep asking me about that and tell me to give them Certifecat of policia from Arabia Saudia and they already know that certifecat giving only to the Arabies citizen not for like bcs i go just for temporary worker

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Okay, K1. . .

What type of evidence of relationship did you give?

Was the marriage arranged?

Is there a significant age difference between you and your fiancee?

How did you meet?

Was your fiance at the interview?

What type of questions did they ask you?

Did they harp on the Saudi Police Cert? (It could be that they are just reasearching this. . . only a possibility)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Hi , can being worked in Arabia Saudia give me red flag and AP with the consulat the officer keep asking me about that and tell me to give them Certifecat of policia from Arabia Saudia and they already know that certifecat giving only to the Arabies citizen not for like bcs i go just for temporary worker

Salaam 3alekum Biggest Winner,

La bas?

First, the 221g for K1 petition is normal in Casablanca. They almost never issue a visa in the same day. If your document says they need nothing further from you... then, for the moment, you just need to be patient and wait. Did the consulate tell you they would contact you? Did they mention how long? If not, then you just have to wait until they finish the security checks... could be a few days... or a few months. Me and Hayati are in the same situation as you... We are waiting, and there are others who are waiting... Please don't feel you are alone.

i don't know if working in Saudia is a red flag. Mais une question que je suis pas claire, est-ce que l'officier de consulat a demande pour le certificat de police en Saudia? Si le consulate avait besoin des autre documents, ils vous indiqueraient.

i think you are okay for now. Inchallah, you will hear something soon and you will get your visa... inchallah.

Hope this post helps. Good luck to you! M3 salaama.(F)(F)(F)

hz

love0038.gif

For Immigration Timeline, click here.

big wheel keep on turnin * proud mary keep on burnin * and we're rollin * rollin

Salaam 3alekum Biggest Winner,

La bas?

First, the 221g for K1 petition is normal in Casablanca. They almost never issue a visa in the same day. If your document says they need nothing further from you... then, for the moment, you just need to be patient and wait. Did the consulate tell you they would contact you? Did they mention how long? If not, then you just have to wait until they finish the security checks... could be a few days... or a few months. Me and Hayati are in the same situation as you... We are waiting, and there are others who are waiting... Please don't feel you are alone.

i don't know if working in Saudia is a red flag. Mais une question que je suis pas claire, est-ce que l'officier de consulat a demande pour le certificat de police en Saudia? Si le consulate avait besoin des autre documents, ils vous indiqueraient.

i think you are okay for now. Inchallah, you will hear something soon and you will get your visa... inchallah.

Hope this post helps. Good luck to you! M3 salaama.(F)(F)(F)

hz

Thank you for that answear hope we will being with our lovers soon.

I want ask you about somthing else and hope you have some information,

I have friend have in the form it's say on it:

Other:Your case require additional administrative processing too but they keep his proof and tell him they will review his proof and when they done will call him to continue with his case .

Good luck :thumbs:

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Thank you for that answear hope we will being with our lovers soon.

I want ask you about somthing else and hope you have some information,

I have friend have in the form it's say on it:

Other:Your case require additional administrative processing too but they keep his proof and tell him they will review his proof and when they done will call him to continue with his case .

Good luck :thumbs:

Salaam Biggest Winner,

Hmmm... i don't know about your friend's case. i think with Casablanca, truly every case is different and it depends on the Consulate Officer and who is working on the case. If they kept your friends proof, to review it further... then he can only wait till they call him. It would depend on what it says in his 221g.

Sorry that is not much help.

Much luck and prayers to all of us,

hz

love0038.gif

For Immigration Timeline, click here.

big wheel keep on turnin * proud mary keep on burnin * and we're rollin * rollin

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.