kishmar

CASE COMPLETED!!!!

12 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Greetings you all lovely peeps.......my dearest friend encourage me to call the auto system at the NVC this morning and it said that was completed!!!! :dance:

Somebody answer me this now what????? :wacko:

Somebody tell me please!!!

Kishmar :wacko:

No more not sleeping at nights.....(the people said i should wait 4-8 weeks for further instructions) Answer me please and all you Yardies tell be of your journey

"Love is patient, love is kind, love keeps no record of wrongs"

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Greetings you all lovely peeps.......my dearest friend encourage me to call the auto system at the NVC this morning and it said that was completed!!!! :dance:

No more not sleeping at nights.....(the people said i should wait 4-8 weeks for further instructions) Answer me please and all you Yardies tell be of your journey

Oh Keisha, I am so happy for you. :dance::dance: Girl you are on your way. You will be with your hubby soon. The next step for you is getting an interview date assigned. I kept hounding the NVC until a date was assigned. I even e-mailed them and Kingston and they e-mailed me with the interview date. I hope you get one soon. After the interview date is assigned, you and your hubby will be mailed the appointment letter with contains the interview appointment, instructions for getting your medical done and other requirements like the photo specfications. Before you go to the embassy doctor, go to a local clinic and get your vaccinations (mmr, tetanus, varicella) it is free there and the embasy docs seemd to charge a whole lot. Most of the vaccination required are dependent upon your age.

Mike had his medical done and all they did was a chest xray, blood test and his vitals. He did not get the varicella and they told him it was optional if he wanted to get it before he gets here.

I hope you get an interview date for late May/early June and hope to see you soon.

Much Love :luv:

Claire (L)(F)

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Congratulations on your case being complete at NVC!!! :dance:

I-130 Journey

06/06/2007 I-130 sent

06/22/2007 I-130 NOA1

02/20/2008 I-130 NOA2 (259 days)

05/20/2008 Case complete @ NVC

Interview Time

07/31/2008 INTERVIEW @8am --------AP

08/04/2008 Our file reached Washingtown for AP ( called DOS)

09/10/2008 US Embassy called for his Passport ( On AP 37 days)

09/11/2008 Submitted passport to AMEX

09/18/2008 Picked up passport w/visa!!!!!!

POE--Washington 12-11-2008

Qasim is Home!!!!!-12-12-2008

Petition to remove conditions

Vermont Service Center

Date Filed : 11/23/2010

NOA Date : 12/06/2010

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. : 01/12/2011

Interview Date :

Approval / Denial Date :

Approved :

Got I551 Stamp :

Green Card Received :

Filing N-400

Filed: Timeline

GOOD NEWS! KISH---

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

wow congratulations im so happy for u it has been a long time coming :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Timeline

Congrats.

Godspeed on the rest.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Congrats Kish!!! Your on your way....hopefully me and Jgay arent too far behind you. It seems that the NVC is assigning Kingston interviews within 2 months from NVC completion date. So within a month you should get info on the date and the date most likely will be around 2 months after your NVC complete date. Make sure that your husbands address is up to date with NVC cause they will send him his medical packet and interview notice packet. You'll receive this info too though. Good Luck!!

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline
Congrats Kish!!! Your on your way....hopefully me and Jgay arent too far behind you. It seems that the NVC is assigning Kingston interviews within 2 months from NVC completion date. So within a month you should get info on the date and the date most likely will be around 2 months after your NVC complete date. Make sure that your husbands address is up to date with NVC cause they will send him his medical packet and interview notice packet. You'll receive this info too though. Good Luck!!

Kish is the beneficiary! :D

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline

Kish is the beneficiary! :D

Oh! Well I was just shortening the name. But congrats to them both the same way.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.