38 posts in this topic

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline

We'll probably be doing Pizza Hut tonight since I got a graduation party in a box from my brother in Oregon today. He sent a big bag of peanut M & Ms (how did he know they are my favorite?!), balloons (to be blown up), a banner, party blowers, and a $25 gift card for Pizza Hut. I called my mom and told her she didn't have to buy decorations for the graduation party now, but we are eating the M & Ms and using the gift card.

We weren't expecting rain but I'm not complaining that we got some today. This year 3 cilantro plants are still alive and the tomato plant is doing great. Last year something ate the cilantro plants instantly so this year I drowned them in red pepper. I'm going slow on putting the garden in - a couple of plants at a time, so I can see what lives and what gets eaten. I swear we must have the best seasoned squirrel meat in our trees. Last year something devoured the parsley, cilantro and dill and we think it might have been them. So far the red pepper seems to be keeping them away.

Sereia, you're brave to go play soccer if you've never played before. At least you've been going to the gym so you'll be able to walk afterward. If I tried right now I'd be unable to move for a few days I think.

Sara, I finally got to see your baby picture - she's adorable! Promise not to slap me if I say she looks just like her daddy?

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

It turned out to be a nice day. I went outside and got some natural vitamin D.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Maybe we should celebrate something....like in a party tonite?

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Saturday is not happy in Casablanca.

--------------------------------------------

55 killed in Casablanca factory fire

Fire broke out at a mattress factory in the Moroccan coastal city of Casablanca on Saturday killing 55 people, state news agency MAP reported.

Twelve others including a police officer were seriously injured in the blaze which took hold on the ground floor of the factory and quickly engulfed the entire building, MAP said.

Over 100 fire-fighters were deployed to bring the blaze under control at the Rosamor Ameublements factory in the Hay Hassani neighbourhood of Morocco's economic capital.

Around 100 of the factory's 150 employees were on site when the fire broke out, MAP added, more than originally stated.

"The fire, which broke out around 10 a.m. in the four-storey factory ... spread rapidly throughout the factory because of the nature of the chemical products stored there," MAP said, citing a statement from Casablanca town hall..

03/14/2012: N-400 Filing Date

03/23/2012: N-400 NOA Date

05/07/2012: Biometrics Appt Date

06/18/2012: N-400 Interview Date (Approved)

07/20/2012: Oath Ceremony Date

__/__/____: US Passport Date

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=I8sjCO9IjyU

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline
Sara, I finally got to see your baby picture - she's adorable! Promise not to slap me if I say she looks just like her daddy?

hehehhehe she DOES look just like her daddy but with my coloring (kinda). He is like a proud poppa peacock whenever anyone comments on it :)... it makes me laugh

Photo1949-1.jpg

5GTLm7.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.