✿Ice Rain✿

What can you say with your ASIAN features?

What can you say with your ASIAN features?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Asian's Complexion

• YES,I am contented the way my skin is already.
    • NO,I wish i have white skin.
  2. 2. Asian's Hair

• YES,I am contented being brunette.
    • NO,I wish i have blonde hair.

20 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
I'm a little offended by this post. If you hate being yourself, then why live?

If you feel offended, i am sorry, i never meant to offend my fellow Asians. But to generate "ASIAN polls." :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I don't think this poll has anything to do with hating yourself. I mean, we're all in love and working hard to make our dreams come true! This is not a divorce support forum, after all.

This is about trying to look our best for our loves, and we are curious about who thinks what looks good. That is not a given. Different things look good for different cultures, and it is good to share information. My fiancee, for example, likes to keep her skin pale if she can. There is no harm in that, and in fact that is good, because we all know that sun is bad for your skin. If she wanted to get plastic surgery on her nose, I would never agree to that, because she is very beautiful the way she is, and surgery has great risk to one's health.

I think this poll is light-hearted, and hasn't got deeper or more sinister meaning than what you read.

And now, I already broke my promise to myself. No most posts until I am ready to travel tomorrow! I leave tomorrow for Vietnam to be with my sweetie!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Malaysia
Timeline
I'm a little offended by this post. If you hate being yourself, then why live?

Hmmmm... actually this poll thing reminds me of how much my fiance loves the way I look and how much I appreciate what is given to me (my features)... so come on, cheer up! :star:

Cheers!

“You need to be aware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” - Jim Stovall -

Our Journey

2008-08-15 .......... Married on K-1!!!!

2009-08-28 .......... Sent AOS (I-485 and I-765) Application to Chicago

2009-09-11 .......... NOA 1 for I-485 and I-765

2009-09-25 .......... Biometrics Appointment in Charlotte, NC (walk-in)

2009-10-08 .......... EAD Approved (CRIS update)

2009-10-08 .......... I-485 Touched, I-485 Case transferred to CSC (CRIS update)

2009-10-09 .......... Biometrics Appointment #2 in Charlotte, NC (walk-in)

2009-10-15 .......... I-485 Case transferred to USCIS office

2009-10-16 .......... I-485 Touched, EAD card arrived in the mail

2009-10-19 .......... I-485 Touched

2009-11-04 .......... I-485 Touched

2009-11-05 .......... I-485 RFE (CRIS update)

2009-11-06 .......... I-485 Touched

2009-11-10 .......... RFE arrived in the mail

2009-11-12 .......... RFE response sent back to CSC

2009-11-17 .......... RFE Received at CSC (CRIS update)

2009-11-18 .......... I-485 Touched

2009-11-23 .......... I-485 Notice that new permanent resident status has been registered

2009-11-24 .......... I-485 Card production ordered

2009-11-25 .......... I-485 Touched

2009-11-30 .......... I-485 Approval Notice sent, Permanent Resident Card in the mail!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

I love my tan!!

I like my hair red/bronze brown a lot of time but sometimes I like it a little darker.. I just like to have a little hint of red in my hair (not a fake color) so in the building it's dark but in the sun it's different :blush:

I'm very happy with myself.. just wish I could fit in my old cloth.. that's all :P

Edited by anya-D

K-1 = 4 months

AOS = 5 months

I-751 = almost one year

I Love My Life With You

"A society is judged by how it treats its animals and elderly"

Filed: Country: Vietnam
Timeline

My best Asian feature is that I got good grades in school. Since I'm not Asian I can actually say I don't care for my easily burning white skin. I can no longer get a tan after my bout with excessive sunburns when I was a teenager. The red hair finally kicked in.

20-July -03 Meet Nicole

17-May -04 Divorce Final. I-129F submitted to USCIS

02-July -04 NOA1

30-Aug -04 NOA2 (Approved)

13-Sept-04 NVC to HCMC

08-Oc t -04 Pack 3 received and sent

15-Dec -04 Pack 4 received.

24-Jan-05 Interview----------------Passed

28-Feb-05 Visa Issued

06-Mar-05 ----Nicole is here!!EVERYBODY DANCE!

10-Mar-05 --US Marriage

01-Nov-05 -AOS complete

14-Nov-07 -10 year green card approved

12-Mar-09 Citizenship Oath Montebello, CA

May '04- Mar '09! The 5 year journey is complete!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.