almaty

Police not guilty in groom's death

73 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
and if one has ever been in a firefight, they'd know that one is too busy sending rounds downrange rather than paying attention to shot location.

Erm.....

lisa, if you are firing at someone, as is a bunch of other people. are you really going to be able to tell where shots are coming from that you are hearing? is that really gonna be what you are paying attention to, or are you going to be paying attention to what is in your gunsight?

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
and if one has ever been in a firefight, they'd know that one is too busy sending rounds downrange rather than paying attention to shot location.

Erm.....

lisa, if you are firing at someone, as is a bunch of other people. are you really going to be able to tell where shots are coming from that you are hearing? is that really gonna be what you are paying attention to, or are you going to be paying attention to what is in your gunsight?

I misread what you wrote...cos it sounded to me you were saying you're too busy firing the gun to pay attn to where your shots land. Which made me all '#######?'

But at the same time, if a police officer is going to carry the responsibility of firing upon citizens, then yes, that officer needs to be CLEAR that (s)he is actually being fired upon first. You don't yell GUN! until you see a gun. It is irresponsibility in the worst form. These are the men and women compensated to protect our citizens, not to kill them.

Erm.....

Charles, why even bother. Its so much easier to sit on ones ### and make judgements about things that happen they have no clue about. Its all about followin what they hear. Its what they do. They are nothin more than a pull toy.

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

“Your freedom to be you includes my freedom to be free from you.”

― Andrew Wilkow

Filed: Timeline

Erm.....

Charles, why even bother. Its so much easier to sit on ones ### and make judgements about things that happen they have no clue about. Its all about followin what they hear. Its what they do. They are nothin more than a pull toy.

Hang on there cowboy. :lol:

Every one of us in this thread made a judgment. Even you.

I'm hardly a pull toy, and you know that, Marc. Check my name history ;)

I got a carrot on a stick, follow me. :lol:

"I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine."- Ayn Rand

― Andrew Wilkow

Happy bunny ... well bunnys do .... :whistle:

I don't get it. But then again, I am tired tonite! :lol:

Nor would it be expected :rofl:

― Andrew Wilkow

Happy bunny ... well bunnys do .... :whistle:

I don't get it. But then again, I am tired tonite! :lol:

Nor would it be expected :rofl:

So funneh. Before I changed my name from LisaD, you thought I was a pretty smart cookie :lol:

Your remarks of late have been that of someone wanting acceptance. I love the feisty Lisa D, that takes no prisoners. Get rid of the bunny shite. :thumbs:

― Andrew Wilkow

Your remarks of late have been that of someone wanting acceptance. I love the feisty Lisa D, that takes no prisoners. Get rid of the bunny shite. :thumbs:

Keep your day job, Marc....u suck as a shrink. :lol:

Dam, whos shrinkin who? :devil: I never mentioned a shrink! You feelin some consious?

― Andrew Wilkow