Linguere

NVC Automated Messages

9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline

"NVC has received the DS3032, Choice of Agent and Address form on and will send further instructions within the next few weeks..."

This is the exact message that I have had since Saturday. I called today to see if my I-864 was generated and they said no it will not be generated until your AOS fee has been processed. It is not processed as of yet.

Has anyone had this happen before? :blink:

When I asked about paying my IV bill online as I will be out of the country during the next month, the operator was adamant about it not being up. I said three times that people are paying online and she got an attitude and kept repeating the same line as if she were defending her own children. Hmmm....

Just trying to muster the energy (and the money) to do this again.

That's because the online system IS NOT officially up yet. A link from their page was accidentally put onto their production web server which they have now taken off, but not before people had already copied the link address and posted it everywhere. The system is up probably for their testing only, but that hasn't stopped anxious applicants from trying to use it anyway. When it is ready, your IIN will appear on your AOS fee bill you receive in the mail. People who decide to use the online system anyway do so at their own risk. There have been days where the online system hasn't been accessible at all, there have been people who have had their payments deducted from their bank accounts more than once for a single payment, and no one at the moment can seem to be able to print a cover sheet from the online system. You will receive little to no support from the NVC as the system is not technically open to you yet so they obviously have not been trained on how they can help in the event of any problems using this system. If you decide that you want to use the online system regardless of the above, I would suggest calling and not mentioning the online system and just ask for your IIN. If they ask why, say that you know the online system IS NOT up yet, you just want to have it so that when it is ready that you'll be ready for it. You may or may not get it. Depends on who you talk to. With all the people who have had problems with the online system calling up the NVC and telling them they've been getting in and having a problem, I wouldn't be surprised if they sent out a memo to all the operators telling them NOT to give out anyone's IIN anymore.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Well, your I-864 packet wouldn't be generate until you hear the message below. Acceptance of DS-3032 means your IV bill would be generated soon.

AOS Fee Processed:

"...NVC has received the DS3032, Choice of Agent and Address form on______.

and will send further instructions within the next few weeks..."

Timeline
Well, your I-864 packet wouldn't be generate until you hear the message below. Acceptance of DS-3032 means your IV bill would be generated soon.

AOS Fee Processed:

Thank you!! I got that exact message except for the date. It had a date last week but had the exact Wiki message for the receipt of the DS 3032. When it changed to "within the next few weeks" I thought that meant that the AOS fee was also processed. I appreciate the response!

Timeline
That's because the online system IS NOT officially up yet. A link from their page was accidentally put onto their production web server which they have now taken off, but not before people had already copied the link address and posted it everywhere. The system is up probably for their testing only, but that hasn't stopped anxious applicants from trying to use it anyway. When it is ready, your IIN will appear on your AOS fee bill you receive in the mail. People who decide to use the online system anyway do so at their own risk. There have been days where the online system hasn't been accessible at all, there have been people who have had their payments deducted from their bank accounts more than once for a single payment, and no one at the moment can seem to be able to print a cover sheet from the online system. You will receive little to no support from the NVC as the system is not technically open to you yet so they obviously have not been trained on how they can help in the event of any problems using this system. If you decide that you want to use the online system regardless of the above, I would suggest calling and not mentioning the online system and just ask for your IIN. If they ask why, say that you know the online system IS NOT up yet, you just want to have it so that when it is ready that you'll be ready for it. You may or may not get it. Depends on who you talk to. With all the people who have had problems with the online system calling up the NVC and telling them they've been getting in and having a problem, I wouldn't be surprised if they sent out a memo to all the operators telling them NOT to give out anyone's IIN anymore.

Thanks for that message. I'll be out of the country until June 1, so I was just hoping to be able to pay online asap so as to not hold the case up for a whole month. If it is generated before I leave, I'll be trying to get the IIN from someone. Maybe I'll get someone with a nicer attitude next time. It's a gamble! :star:

Thanks for that message. I'll be out of the country until June 1, so I was just hoping to be able to pay online asap so as to not hold the case up for a whole month. If it is generated before I leave, I'll be trying to get the IIN from someone. Maybe I'll get someone with a nicer attitude next time. It's a gamble! :star:

I don't blame you for trying given the circumstances. Since the IIN is the same for both the AOS fee bill and the IV bill, it should be in their system. Just keep trying! Good luck!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

AOS Fee Processed:

Thank you!! I got that exact message except for the date. It had a date last week but had the exact Wiki message for the receipt of the DS 3032. When it changed to "within the next few weeks" I thought that meant that the AOS fee was also processed. I appreciate the response!

oK, NOW I'M CONFUSED! So after I hear the message above, does that mean I can send off my I-864? I don't know what message i'm waiting to hear to know that I can send off my I-864. Its seems there's 2 messages that are very similar, but only one means GO......which one is the go message?

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

AOS Fee Processed:

oK, NOW I'M CONFUSED! So after I hear the message above, does that mean I can send off my I-864? I don't know what message i'm waiting to hear to know that I can send off my I-864. Its seems there's 2 messages that are very similar, but only one means GO......which one is the go message?

According to James' shortcuts, the NVC automated recorded message system will not tell you whether your AOS fee bill has been processed or whether your AOS has been generated. You will have to speak to an operator to find out. I know there is some confusion as to whether or not the message actually changes when the AOS is generated. I think the best things for you to do is to speak to an operator and find out.

Edited by KTG

USCIS

July 16 2007 I-130 mailed to TSC

July 19 2007 I-130 delivered to TSC

Aug 2 2007 NOA1 issued by CSC

Aug 6 2007 Check cashed and NOA1 received in mail

Dec 14 2007 NOA2

148 days from delivery of I-130 to NOA2, 134 days from NOA1 to NOA2

NVC

Jan 3 2008 Case received and Case# assigned

Jan 21 2008 DS3032 and AOS Fee Bill generated

Jan 30 2008 DS3032 Couriered from Singapore via UPS

Feb 4 2008 DS3032 delivered to NVC (delivery was late should have arrived Feb 1)

Feb 5 2008 DS3032 entered into NVC system and DS3032 received in mail in Singapore

Feb 11 2008 IV Fee Bill generated

Feb 25 2008 IV Fee Bill received in Singapore (not paid immediately as we were overseas)

Mar 10 2008 IV Fee Bill payment sent by USPS express overnight mail

Mar 17 2008 Payment of IV Fee Bill entered into NVC system

Mar 24 2008 AOS Fee Bill Payment sent via USPS express overnight mail

Week of Apr 7 2008 AOS Generated

Apr 16 2008 DS230 Couriered from Singapore via DHL

Apr 18 2008 DS230 delivered to NVC 9.32 am

Apr 19 2008 AOS I-864EZ sent by USPS express overnight mail

Apr 21 2008 AOS & DS230 entered into NVC system

Apr 30 2008 Case Completed!!!

May 12 2008 NVC issued Appointment Letter

May 24 2008 Received Appointment Letter in the mail in Singapore

June 16 INTERVIEW Visa Approved!!!

333 days from Filing I-130 to Visa Approval

June 23 Collection of Visa

June 30 POE Washington Dulles

I got the message that says: NVC has generated packet of instructions and documents on 4/14

that mesage is not in Wiki

I got Today AOS packet in mail

I called NVC 2 days ago, they said that they sent the ds-230 packet

I am confused too, since everybody says, that the automated system dosn't say anything about AOS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.