S and S

Muta marriage in Egypt

293 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

This thread has more leg than a centipede,,a millipede........I liken it to the Energizer bunny, it keeps going and going and going.

Not all marriages want or need children to be happy, successful marriages. In fact many problems arise with issues of money, day care and upbringing. Who needs all that hassle anyway?

jJ

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the end, if Mohamed is a stand-up man, he likely would do better by Melinda in the event of divorce than she could ever expect with an dishonorable man with a registered marriage.

You can't get divorced until you are married.

Oh, VW, you are soooooo not wrong and I (who did not read closely) was so not right.

I hate when that happens.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline
well now i feel bity for you i am sorry

but you should get lesson from that.

i hope

Don't feel sorry for me. You behave like a clown, disrespect the Prophet and have not a clue about your faith. And, you're proud of it. Feel sorry for yourself.

you are the one who act like child

dont be smarty and answer the question for all poeple to know. u can resemble your self to prophet wives nor your happy to prophet so just give answer all poeple understand it

Timeline
This thread has more leg than a centipede,,a millipede........I liken it to the Energizer bunny, it keeps going and going and going.

Not all marriages want or need children to be happy, successful marriages. In fact many problems arise with issues of money, day care and upbringing. Who needs all that hassle anyway?

jJ

i respect your opinion jakie but u think such young boy wont want kids to carry his name and if he didnot his familly will let him do that i am talking about arabic famillies for sure

and i just asked to know her opinion in that

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I am a bit confused about this question of Mohammed's. Is there something in the Quran that makes the marriage of a younger man to an older woman haram? If not then why is that being asked?

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Timeline
In the end, if Mohamed is a stand-up man, he likely would do better by Melinda in the event of divorce than she could ever expect with an dishonorable man with a registered marriage.

You can't get divorced until you are married.

Oh, VW, you are soooooo not wrong and I (who did not read closely) was so not right.

I hate when that happens.

i just will tell you one thing

the person who dont fear Allah who else or what laws else he will fear

Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline
answer me virtual wife why u married boy in your grandson age for what i know it is personal stuff but u asked me be4 why i married her

do you think he will keep with you while you are older than his mom and cant give him kids.

i told you you arenot prophet wife and your hubby isnot prophet

so find another excuse thats not working

I would like to know that answer, but I think I would like to know your opinion instead. We never had a muslim man on here asking these questions. Maybe it will give some future vjer who's older than her husband and filing a k1 through egypt some insight on what they should know.

k, thanks

Angel ( Legally Islamically Married)

Mo only answers the questions he likes. He hasn't liked any of mine, and that of most other ppl either.

i respect your opinion jakie but u think such young boy wont want kids to carry his name and if he didnot his familly will let him do that i am talking about arabic famillies for sure

and i just asked to know her opinion in that

FYI, Arabic is a language.

Timeline
I am a bit confused about this question of Mohammed's. Is there something in the Quran that makes the marriage of a younger man to an older woman haram? If not then why is that being asked?

since there nothing in quran that make my marriage haram so why asking lol

u just understand that !!!! too late :bonk::bonk:

Timeline

Mo is not here to make sense, and he can't tell us what's in the Quran. Sorry.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

So in other words the question is merely to side track the topic, correct?

You won't win fans here with that frame of mind. People here are trying to learn, not play into games. Personally I am just trying to learn the truth with these marriages. I am afraid that VW is a lot more convincing IMO.

Edited by morocco4ever

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Timeline

You're not married.

So, Mo, how old am I? How old is my husband? I'm Arab, btw, and I don't want more kids. Neither does he.

Timeline
answer me virtual wife why u married boy in your grandson age for what i know it is personal stuff but u asked me be4 why i married her

do you think he will keep with you while you are older than his mom and cant give him kids.

i told you you arenot prophet wife and your hubby isnot prophet

so find another excuse thats not working

I would like to know that answer, but I think I would like to know your opinion instead. We never had a muslim man on here asking these questions. Maybe it will give some future vjer who's older than her husband and filing a k1 through egypt some insight on what they should know.

k, thanks

Angel ( Legally Islamically Married)

Mo only answers the questions he likes. He hasn't liked any of mine, and that of most other ppl either.

i cant answer this vw while you are here and know better than me in this

i think it is your turn

come on mam :yes:

It appears so.

Timeline

Since we are talking law (kinda), there's an old legal adage that says, When the facts are against you, argue the law; when the law's against you, argue the facts; when they're both against you, just yell like hell!

Mo must know that one :lol:

Edited by Virtual wife

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.