one...two...tree

Pope warns against undermining U.N.

28 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
Steven, it's not a wild claim but you seem to be thinking what I am suggesting is a simple "the vatican has money the pope is powerful relationship". The relationship is of course more complex, and not least because there is church heirarchy which gives the pope more of a king like position than merely being that of a church leader. However, to believe that the catholic church would have developed the power and postion that it has in the world today if it hadn't also aquired the vast wealth that it has is niave.

:P PH, I don't how else to put it. Are you a Catholic or were you once a Catholic?

The UN stinks.

:blink: interesting

Watch that attitude. The U.N. may send a non binding resolution your way.

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
The UN stinks.

yeah, just ask max barry :lol:

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
Steve, I'm English, not Irish :lol:

Braveheart, 1995

Stephen: Stephen is my name. I'm the most wanted man on my island. Except I'm not on my island, of course. More's the pity.

Hamish: Your island? You mean Ireland.

Stephen: Yeah. It's MINE.

Hamish: You're a madman.

Stephen: [Laughs] I've come to the right place then.

The UN stinks.

yeah, just ask max barry :lol:

yeah. he is a dangerous character. :lol:

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies."

Senator Barack Obama
Senate Floor Speech on Public Debt
March 16, 2006

barack-cowboy-hat.jpg
90f.JPG

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

This is why it is in New York. To mask the smell with that of the city. Its a nice mix of car exhaust, sewage, BO, and ethnic foods. Gotta love it.

IR1

April 14, 2004 I-130 NOA1

April 25, 2005 IR1 Received

April 26, 2005 POE Dorval Airport

May 13, 2005 Welcome to America Letters Received

May 21, 2005 PR Card in Mail

May 26, 2005 Applied for SSN at local office

June 06, 2005 SSN Received

June 11, 2005 Driver Licence Issued!

June 20, 2005 Deb gets a Check Card! Just like Donald Trump's!

Citizenship

Jan 30, 2008 N400 Mailed off to the VSC!

Feb 2, 2008 N400 Received at VSC

Feb 6, 2008 Check Cashed!

Feb 13, 2008 NOA1 Received

Feb 15, 2008 Fingerprint letter received. (Feb 26th scheduled)

Feb 18, 2008 Mailed out the old Please Reschedule us for Biometics <sigh>...

Feb 27, 2008 Received the new scheduled biometrics.

Mar 15, 2008 Biometrics Rescheduled.

Sep 18, 2008 Interview Letter Recieved.

Nov 11, 2008 Interview Passed :-).

Nov 14, 2008 Oath Cerimony.

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
I insist....

11174265589263gx.gif

Whilst I understand that this is posted is jest, I do think that we should be more tolerant of others' religions and beliefs. For a Catholic to see their church leader portrayed as the epitome of evil could cause offense and I think we should be a little more mindful of our actions/posts in the future.

Thank you.