dora2X

anyone here got approval last 2 weeks march

5 posts in this topic

Im wondering if your case already reach the NVC?

coz the others who got approval first 2 weeks of march already have interview date in their local consulate .

we got approved last march 26th and its been 3 weeks now .we called NVC and then they said to wait up 2 weeks to 90 days.

“God unites the separated ones with Himself again, and blesses them with true greatness.”

TIMELINE FOR AOS

(Adjusting status for permanent resident only)

DATE SENT 052509

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

coz the others who got approval first 2 weeks of march already have interview date in their local consulate .

we got approved last march 26th and its been 3 weeks now .we called NVC and then they said to wait up 2 weeks to 90 days.

Your case has to be processed and completed before you get an interview. By your signature, it seems as if your case was just approved. You have a bit to go before you get to the case completed and interview stage. Please read the guides and the NVC flowsheet to see what other steps need to be taken before you get to the interview at your consulate.

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Your case has to be processed and completed before you get an interview. By your signature, it seems as if your case was just approved. You have a bit to go before you get to the case completed and interview stage. Please read the guides and the NVC flowsheet to see what other steps need to be taken before you get to the interview at your consulate.

thanks 4 the reply, but the one im telling about is the other who got approved and after 2 weeks NVC received it , then forwarded to local consulate , got case number assigned. so im hoping that NVC got the 129-f( spouse visa) that we filed 2gether with the I-130. so we can do the K3 visa.

“God unites the separated ones with Himself again, and blesses them with true greatness.”

TIMELINE FOR AOS

(Adjusting status for permanent resident only)

DATE SENT 052509

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

I am still waiting as well for our case number to be assign and we got approved the same day as you! :(

But usually k-3 go straight through NVC, so I am not sure

Nita

596696z2ypf41694.gif

I - 130

3.26.08 - NOA2 - APPROVAL IN 493 DAYS!!

NVC

7.22.08 - CASE COMPLETED IN 90 DAYS - THANK GOD!!

Embassy

9.29.08-Interview - AP (2 weeks)

10.15.08 - AP over :) Embassy called hubby to go get his Visa - HAPPIEST DAY!!!

10.20.08 - Visa Issued

11.25.08 - POE (JFK then SFO)

11.26.08 - Visa Journey is Over!! TOOK 737 DAYS....Habibi is Home!! :) :)

USA

11.25.08 - POE

12.10.08 - Applied for SS Card

12.15.08 - Welcome Letter Received

12.17.08 - SS Card Received

12.26.08 - Green Card Received :)

Begin Naturalization process 2011 ~ Inshallah

mybanner493ead35e2041shfr8.th.jpg

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

We were approved on 3/19 at CSC. The case arrived at NVC on 4/3 and they sent it out on 4/7. You can keep calling everyday if you want.

Married: June 11, 2007 - San Andres Isla, Colombia

I-130

7/27/2007 - Sent I-130 Package to TSC*

7/30/2007 - Received by TSC

8/28/2007 - NOA-1 date - CSC

3/19/2008 - NOA2 date -CSC

I-130 held by USCIS for future AOS

I-129F

7/27/2007 - Sent I-129F Package to TSC*

7/30/2007 - Received by TSC

8/30/2007 - NOA-1 - Fee waived

3/19/2008 - NOA2

4/3/2008 - Received by NVC

4/10/2008 - Received by embassy

4/11/2008 - Faxed packet 3 forms to embassy

4/30/2008 - Appointment date assigned

6/19/2008 - Appointment at Bogota Embassy - APPROVED!!!

No touches except when I called CSC directly to inquire.

8/28/2008 - POE Houston

Still being lazy and waiting to do AOS.

*I-130 and I-129F sent together to TSC per USCIS instructions.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.