tammy2688

MENA: Experiences of March/April arrivals

7 posts in this topic

Hello all!

First of all, congratulations to everyone who recieved thei visas this March and April! There are those of us still waiting and others who are facing various other hardships, best of luck to all of us.

For people who are planning, any special new things for the hunny? For those who have been recently reunited, how are the experiences? Any first first day stories? Would love to hear them :yes:

Tammy (F)

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Well my husband hasn't even been here a week but so far everything has just been magical. :blush::dance::dance:

First day: Arrived at Logan airport in Boston with ease. Only 5 minutes at the interrogation room and not even that. Guy asked what he was bringing and he said chocolates and jewlery and showed him and the guy said very good welcome to America and like that he was here :) Went home and chilled out and slept.

First weekend: Explored town and made some friends at some local gas stations and stores. Went to two mosques and made more friends, ate, chilled out, watched movies met part of the family and hit it off.

Week so far: Met the kiddo's and hit it off. Played softball and soccer and wii with them. I have to fight for time with him when my youngest is around because she's so eager to show him ALL her toys/songs, etc.

Feels like an amazing dream so far and I never want it to end! :wub::wub::wub::wub:

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline
:star: I am glad that everything is working out well in reunion!!!! Wish you a wonderful marriage! :star:

HIM, ME and BABY MAKES 3

"THE STRONGEST PEOPLE ARE NOT ALWAYS THE ONES WHO WIN, RATHER THE ONES THAT DO NOT GIVE UP WHEN THEY LOSE."

14 Feb08 Case number assigned

5JUN 08 Got visa

FLYS IN TO CHICAGO POE ON THE 15TH!!!

December 08 move to GERMANY

May2009 Start Case for Naturalization

14 SEPTEMBER 2009 Visa Journey is over!! Husband a US Citizen!!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Well, I am trying to make room in my closet and drawers for my love. :blush: I love to buy clothes.

I bought a hand held bidet that will be installed before his arrival.

The usual cleaning etc. Had the windows cleaned today and took down all the drapery to be cleaned.

Any suggestions for anything else are greatly appriciated.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.