MieLon

AUGUST/SEPTEMEBER 2007

40 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
Alright then! Is anyone prepared to have a guess at when they think we may receive NOA-2????????

It would be interesting to see what some of you think. The VJ website gives a much better idea as to what is really going on than those USCIS processing dates. So I would really appreciate your input.

Vermont Service Center

I-130 - filed Sept 10th 2007

I-130 NOA-1 - Dec 27th 2007

I-129f NOA-1 - Jan 18th 2008

From what I can see from other approvals on this site we should be hearing something anytime now. But I am trying not to get my hopes up. I am thinking they will both get approved together, both got touched on 9th April.

Maybe we should start a sweepstake on approvals, then other forms of gambling, then drinking, more drinking! Anything to numb the pain of this load of old bollocks we are all going through right now! Trying to stay positive but hard when nothing continues to happen. Oh well - soon hopefully. It is good to hear from others in the same situation so we can all help each other a little bit.

Cheers

Dave

My good news(i hope it is) is that my congressman's office was told that my case is currently with an adjudicating officer.

the final step.

I hope this s@#t is approved soon, cuz i'm tired.

sent in July 1007.

good luck to all.

bless

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Marriage : 2006-12-13

AOS

I-485 & EAD Sent : 2008-11-07

NOA : 2008-11-24

Biometrics appt.: 2008-12-11

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
Alright then! Is anyone prepared to have a guess at when they think we may receive NOA-2????????

It would be interesting to see what some of you think. The VJ website gives a much better idea as to what is really going on than those USCIS processing dates. So I would really appreciate your input.

Vermont Service Center

I-130 - filed Sept 10th 2007

I-130 NOA-1 - Dec 27th 2007

I-129f NOA-1 - Jan 18th 2008

From what I can see from other approvals on this site we should be hearing something anytime now. But I am trying not to get my hopes up. I am thinking they will both get approved together, both got touched on 9th April.

Maybe we should start a sweepstake on approvals, then other forms of gambling, then drinking, more drinking! Anything to numb the pain of this load of old bollocks we are all going through right now! Trying to stay positive but hard when nothing continues to happen. Oh well - soon hopefully. It is good to hear from others in the same situation so we can all help each other a little bit.

Cheers

Dave

My good news(i hope it is) is that my congressman's office was told that my case is currently with an adjudicating officer.

the final step.

I hope this s@#t is approved soon, cuz i'm tired.

sent in July 1007.

good luck to all.

bless

Wow that sure is a long time to wait. I wonder why you had to wait so long yet others dont - doesnt make sense does it! Yeah you should be approved anytime now, overdue actually. So good luck and lets hope that July/Aug/Sept are done now!

PS - I am also tired of this too!

Naturalization Process

1/17/2012 N-400 paperwork mailed

1/22/2012 N-400 paperwork delivered at USCIS Dallas, TX

1/23/2012 N-400 received, NOA issued

1/30/2012 NOA received in mail

3/8/2012 Fingerprinting

4/18/2012 Naturalization Interview

4/27/2012 Oath Ceremony - Philadelphia

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi everyone!

I woke up this mourning just to casually check my e-mail, not expecting anything from the USCIS. So I checked my e-mail and found, in the middle of alot of junk mail, two e-mails from CSC saying that my I-129F and I-130 have been APPROVED!

What happened last week was I called Senator John McCain's office in Tuscon, AZ, since I live in Arizona. I talked to his secretary, and gave her all the information about my case, and how I filed in September and was delayed. The secretary told me that they will do everything they can to help me. They contacted CSC last week, CSC replied them the next day and told the secretary to give them 30 to 45 days to make a disicion on my applications. So McCain's office called me and told me this and the next day I recieved a letter from them jsut stating in writing what they told me over the phone. I have to call them to update and thank them for their help. Now only after a fews days of them calling the CSC, I am approved. I should have called them earlier for help. Anyway now on to the NVC, God Willing!

Elijah

Hi everyone!

I woke up this mourning just to casually check my e-mail, not expecting anything from the USCIS. So I checked my e-mail and found, in the middle of alot of junk mail, two e-mails from CSC saying that my I-129F and I-130 have been APPROVED!

What happened last week was I called Senator John McCain's office in Tuscon, AZ, since I live in Arizona. I talked to his secretary, and gave her all the information about my case, and how I filed in September and was delayed. The secretary told me that they will do everything they can to help me. They contacted CSC last week, CSC replied them the next day and told the secretary to give them 30 to 45 days to make a disicion on my applications. So McCain's office called me and told me this and the next day I recieved a letter from them jsut stating in writing what they told me over the phone. I have to call them to update and thank them for their help. Now only after a fews days of them calling the CSC, I am approved. I should have called them earlier for help. Anyway now on to the NVC, God Willing!

Elijah

Congratulations Elijah!!!!!! Nice way to start a weekend.

Paris Heart

Truly happy!!!

New life, new adventures, and a new attitude.

Timeline

Hi Paris,

Thank you so much!

Elijah

Hi everyone!

Elijah

Paris Heart

Timeline
Hi Paris,

Thank you so much!

Elijah

Hi everyone!

Elijah

Paris Heart

Congrats Elijah! I was told the same thing from my congressman's office.(that within 30 days we should hear something).

My case is with an adjudicating officer is what they were told, so I hope to hear some good news this week. Please!!!!

Well I'm not gonna hold my breath on that. I've learned to not get my hopes up when it comes to dealing with USCIS.

Congrats again.

bless

Service Center : Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Marriage : 2006-12-13

AOS

I-485 & EAD Sent : 2008-11-07

NOA : 2008-11-24

Biometrics appt.: 2008-12-11

Timeline

Hi Jon,

Thank you so much for your congrats, yes I am sure you will get approved soon, I'll keep you in my prayers, as I do for all VJ'ers, to be with their loved ones.

Elijah

Hi Paris,

Thank you so much!

Elijah

Hi everyone!

Elijah

Paris Heart

Congrats Elijah! I was told the same thing from my congressman's office.(that within 30 days we should hear something).

My case is with an adjudicating officer is what they were told, so I hope to hear some good news this week. Please!!!!

Well I'm not gonna hold my breath on that. I've learned to not get my hopes up when it comes to dealing with USCIS.

Congrats again.

bless

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings, both the wife and I are at the end of our rope waiting for the CSC to aprov our I130 filed Aug '07 and the I129F on Sep.'07. Call'd Mon 5/12 told both are in same folder with officer,to wait some more. It's hard not seeinf,touching wife,daughters for 9 months. I've used my congress people, still waiting. They are still doing bckgrnd chk,even though i've had 3 security clearances durn'ng my work history. Please pray for us and all those who have waited so long. God is good and things will improv soon. :star:

Timeline

I didn't post in this thread about my approval.

It happened after USCIS admited they f*cked up sending us back to the mail room

When you talk to them, be very clear about your sent date, that USCIS has a comitment to honor the I-30 RECEIVED date, not the NOA dates and not the I-129F date.

dd/mmm/aaaa

05/jun/2007 - Got married

I-130

08/aug/2007 - I-130 Packet sent to NSC

09/aug/2007 - I-130 Packet received

19/sep/2007 - NOA1 receipt date

25/sep/2007 - NOA1 arrived

23/apr/2008 - APPROVED

Timeline estimated adjudication on March 4, 2008. It was adjudicated on April 23.

Our I-130 was approved in 258 days.

I-129F

09/oct/2007 - I-129F Packet sent to CSC

10/oct/2007 - I-129F Packet received

12/oct/2007 - NOA1 receipt date

20/oct/2007 - NOA1 received

23/apr/2008 - APPROVED

Timeline estimated adjudication on April 4, 2008. It was adjudicated on April 23.

Our I-129f was approved in 197 days.

NVC

08/may/2008 - replied to my e-mail sent on april 30, saying that our petition has been sent to the consulate.

Consulate

20/JUN/2008 - Interview - APPROVED!!!

AOS

18/mar/2009 - Packet delivered

24/mar/2009 - NOA for AOS and EAD date

25/mar/2009 - Check cashed

15/apr/2009 - Biometrics done

22/may/2009 - EAD approved

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.