a1angied

Thanks to all that have helped me

12 posts in this topic

Thank you to all that helped me when I was really freaking out about how long this process is going to take. I have absorbed the shock abd I am ready to move forward and start the Journey that will bring me life long happiness. I future husband is going to meet with a man that he was referred to and then I think he will accept that we are in for a long process. He knows that our love will get us through these times and with all the love and support that I have in VJ I know that I will make it.

I might need to get the prescription if you find one that will help us make it through but whatever it takes I will be with Hasan forever. I will also be investigating on if I can use Syira instead of Amman embassy. My aunts live and work in Washington DC and I will seek there help in this matter so that we might hav an answer. I used to work for my congress man and I will be calling him also to see what I can do.

Again thank you for the support and comfort that I have recieved here in ME/NA.

Angie

Jul 20, 2006 Arrived in Amman, Jordan

Jul 24, 2006 Married in Amman, Jordan

Oct 11, 2006 I130 Approval Oct. 26, 2006 I129F Approval

Nov. 8, 2006 Recieved letter that I-129 was sent to Amman, Jordan

Dec 13, 2006 Recieved Package from Amman Embassy for K3 Intreview date Aug. 15,2007

Mar 05,2007 Embassy called interview scheduled for March 19th

Mar 19, 2007 Interview for K3- AP

May 20, 2007 Embassy called for Hasan to send in his passport!!!

May 24, 2007 Recieved Interview date of June 5th for CR1?

June 05, 2007 Interviewed and she said he was approved, kept passport and said will recieve in 4 days.

June 12, 2007 VISA IN HAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 21, 2007 Hasan arrived in the USA and so very happy!

June 26, 2007 Applied for SSN

July 06, 2007 SSN in hand

July 25, 2007 Green Card in Hand!

Aug 13, 2007 Behind the wheel test, Passed. Now has California DL

I-751

Mar 26, 2009 Sent in I-751

Mar 28, 2009 Proof received

April 1, 2009 check cashed

April 3, 2009 NOA Received

April 16,2009 received bio appt letter

April 24, 2009 Biometrics Appointment

June 6, 2009 Removal of Conditions Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 17, 2009 10 Year Green Card in hand!

This is what VJ is all about, helping one another get through the process! I wish you the best with your visa journey.

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

I did some research on this when I got my interview date and yes its true. The interview does NOT have to take place where the beneficiary resides. As long as another embassy is willing to accept the applicant, then you case can be processed elsewhere.

I spoke to the NVC today and they told me its a common practice to switch embassies and it has no effect on the outcome of the case. I am currently looking into the possiblity of transferring my case to Greece for faster processing. Amman is just way too backed up and in my opinion they need to ask for help.

Syria does not accept applicants from Jordan, they only accept applicants from Lebanon and Syria. Once I confirm with Greece I will post. I am in e-mail conversation with them now. Also in talking with the NVC, all you need to do is contact the embassy where you want to be transferred to, if they accept the case, and ofcouse you would have to be willing to travel, then its as simple as the embassy contacting the embassy where you case resides to have it transferred.

I will keep you all posted on what we decide to do.

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Korea
Timeline
:dance::dance: Welcome to VJ and good Luck on the process :dance:

1/12/06 Mail I-129f express mail

1/13/06 TSC rec'd

1/23/06 NOA1 from CSC

1/27/06 - Check cleared

7/10/06 - NOA2

7/14/06- rec'd @ NVC

8/14/06- NVC sent petition to Consulate

8/17/06 - Korean Consulate rec'd Petition

8/23/06 - rec'd packet 3 from Consulate

8/25/06 - sent packet 3 back to Consulate

8/27/06 - got confirmation email from Consulate, they rec'd packet three

8/27/06 - requested interview date via Consulate internet site.

9/1/06 - Checked internet site for interveiw date, it was there

9/25/06 - Interview date - APPROVED

9/28/06 - Visa in Zaeems Hand - YEAHHHHH

1/6/07 - leaving for USA

1/20/07 - Wedding Date

1/20/07 - MARRIED!!!!!

2/10/07 - rec'd certified copy of marriage license

AOS

3/13/07 - AOS package rec'd at Chicago Lockbox

3/20/07 - Rec'd Social Security Card

3/21/07 - Checks Cashed and Case Status online

3/24/07 - NOA1 Rec'd for AOS and EAD

3/27/07 - rec'd Biometrics appt letter - scheduled for 4/20/07 @ 11:00am

4/02/07 - "touched"

4/20/07 - had biometrics appt.

4/21/07 - rec'd letter stating case was transferred to CSC

5/22/07 - rec'd Case Pending at CSC email

6/25/07 - EAD card production ordered

7/7/07 - EAD "touched"

7/7/07 - AOS "touched"

8-6-07 - Rec'd EAD Card in the Mail

5-20-08 - AOS INTERVIEW - APPROVED - PASSPORT STAMPED

7-2-10 - Received 10 year green card in mail

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
I did some research on this when I got my interview date and yes its true. The interview does NOT have to take place where the beneficiary resides. As long as another embassy is willing to accept the applicant, then you case can be processed elsewhere.

I spoke to the NVC today and they told me its a common practice to switch embassies and it has no effect on the outcome of the case. I am currently looking into the possiblity of transferring my case to Greece for faster processing. Amman is just way too backed up and in my opinion they need to ask for help.

Syria does not accept applicants from Jordan, they only accept applicants from Lebanon and Syria. Once I confirm with Greece I will post. I am in e-mail conversation with them now. Also in talking with the NVC, all you need to do is contact the embassy where you want to be transferred to, if they accept the case, and ofcouse you would have to be willing to travel, then its as simple as the embassy contacting the embassy where you case resides to have it transferred.

Wow JP, that's interesting... I wonder why syria doesn't accept jordanian applicants? they got a beef with em or something ?!!!?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Welcome Angie and good luck... we're here for you!

JP, that's interesting... good luck w/ a transfer and do keep us posted on ur decision.

:thumbs:

Noura

Met briefly in Baton Rouge, LA Nov. 2003 - not available :(

Met again in Baton Rouge, LA March 25, 2005 - 2 souls feel as 1

Sept 17-Oct 3, 2005 Noura goes to Morocco to meet family & friends of Said (informally engaged)

Daily phonecalls, discover internet chatting w/ video cam - OMG!!!

March 25-April 14, 2006 Noura's 2nd trip to Morocco - formal engagement w/ family

April 24, 2006- mailed in K1 Visa package - TSC

Oct 5, 2006 - Interview SUCCESS

Oct 12, 2006 - Called to pick up visa tomorrow!

Oct. 16, 2006 VISA IN HAND!

Dec. 24, 2006 - Said arrives in NOLA, just in time for the holidaze!

Dec. 31, 2006 - OUR WEDDING!!! Ringing in a New Year as husband & wife!

Jan 8, 2007 - applied for SSN

Jan 15, 2007 - recieved SSN

Feb 6, 2007 - checks cashed for AOS/EAD/AP - YAY!

Feb 8, 2007 - NOA1 on AOS/EAD/AP

Feb 14, 07 - touched EAD/AP

March 8, 07 - Biometrics appt in NOLA

April 17, 07 - AP approved

April 19, 07 - EAD approved

glitter_maker_12_25_2006_00_00_12_97213.gif

Timeline

Wow JP, that's interesting... I wonder why syria doesn't accept jordanian applicants? they got a beef with em or something ?!!!?

There are no problems between Syria and Jordan at all. I'm not sure why they don't accept Jordanian applicants, but its stated on their website that they only accept Lebenese and Syrian applicants.

Thanks Noura! I will make sure to keep you guys posted!!!! If this works out maybe it will be one way to get around that darn casablanca office too!

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Thnak you all and JP I am really intested in what you find out because I am willing to to whatever it will take to have him with me ASAP as I am sure all of us are. I will also still look into it so that we might be able to come up with something.

So glad I found this site and ll of you. :D

Jul 20, 2006 Arrived in Amman, Jordan

Jul 24, 2006 Married in Amman, Jordan

Oct 11, 2006 I130 Approval Oct. 26, 2006 I129F Approval

Nov. 8, 2006 Recieved letter that I-129 was sent to Amman, Jordan

Dec 13, 2006 Recieved Package from Amman Embassy for K3 Intreview date Aug. 15,2007

Mar 05,2007 Embassy called interview scheduled for March 19th

Mar 19, 2007 Interview for K3- AP

May 20, 2007 Embassy called for Hasan to send in his passport!!!

May 24, 2007 Recieved Interview date of June 5th for CR1?

June 05, 2007 Interviewed and she said he was approved, kept passport and said will recieve in 4 days.

June 12, 2007 VISA IN HAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 21, 2007 Hasan arrived in the USA and so very happy!

June 26, 2007 Applied for SSN

July 06, 2007 SSN in hand

July 25, 2007 Green Card in Hand!

Aug 13, 2007 Behind the wheel test, Passed. Now has California DL

I-751

Mar 26, 2009 Sent in I-751

Mar 28, 2009 Proof received

April 1, 2009 check cashed

April 3, 2009 NOA Received

April 16,2009 received bio appt letter

April 24, 2009 Biometrics Appointment

June 6, 2009 Removal of Conditions Approved!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

July 17, 2009 10 Year Green Card in hand!

The ladies in this forum are fantastic with advice and being there when you need a shoulder. I have been around here for quite a long time (took me a few months before I signed up for it....always used husbands name). My husband is from Jordan too and yes Amman is sooooooooooo SLOW!!! If you need anything or if you ever have questions, please do not hesitate to ask. OH, and a BIG WELCOME to you!!!!!!

(F) amal (F)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Timeline
Thnak you all and JP I am really intested in what you find out because I am willing to to whatever it will take to have him with me ASAP as I am sure all of us are. I will also still look into it so that we might be able to come up with something.

So glad I found this site and ll of you. :D

I have also started looking into Cyprus based off some tips from other Vj'ers!!! I'll let you all know as soon as I know something!!!

~jordanian_princess~

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
This is what VJ is all about, helping one another get through the process! I wish you the best with your visa journey.

i agree with jim...

i believe that you are at the right place to gather information and help...

good luck...

Tho' lovers be lost, love shall not... and death shall have NO dominion!

http://www.geocities.com/pulpi33/A1.htm

114959908992789.gif

The will of God will never take you,

to where the grace of God will not protect you.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.