anouar

review the correspondence

30 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline
plz can u tell me how to delete them

Members can't delete threads. But don't worry -- I already PMed one of the mods and asked her to merge them -- that way, all the answers will be together in the same place.

(F)

-MK

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Like threads have been merged.

thanks so much but i stile wanna know if there s any one from morocco had the seem topic like mine

I've never heard of it happening on this forum, but every case is different. I also have not gone throught the Morroco consulate, but no case is ever exactly the same in ANY embassy. You weren't denied, so I would just hold tight and wait for the embassy to contact you after reviewing the evidence.

Good luck :thumbs:

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

thanks so much for yr response but i hear that they do it in Egypte is that right

Like threads have been merged.

thanks so much but i stile wanna know if there s any one from morocco had the seem topic like mine

I've never heard of it happening on this forum, but every case is different. I also have not gone throught the Morroco consulate, but no case is ever exactly the same in ANY embassy. You weren't denied, so I would just hold tight and wait for the embassy to contact you after reviewing the evidence.

Good luck :thumbs:

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline

I *have* heard of consulates asking for specific evidence, and then saying they need time to review it. I remember some cases in Jordan like that, and in Egypt also.

Anouar -- from what I understand, as your case is still in the hands of the consulate, the petition does not expire. I think the expiration only kicks in if it doesn't make it to the consulate before that date, or if it's returned to USCIS. (Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.)

Insha'allah they will finish the review very soon, and you will be getting the call to come bring in your passport. Sending you some special Mojo juice to help move it along !

(F)

-MK

250oy2t.jpg

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I have never heard of them not finishing up on a interview like this and keeping the evidence to study more but who knows whats possible any more they seems to be doing alot of unusual things lately. I believe they can extend the date as long as they are considering it.....i would think there should be a answer very soon, how long can it take to study mails, pictures etc. Are there other issues maybe they feel they need to check into more and just used this evidence as a means to cover and make more time for themselves?

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Timeline

About the expiration date on the approval:

As long as the consulate has your file and is working on it, the approval is automatically extended.

I had the same question bc the Cairo embassy never sent the "pkt 3" - not sure if they give those in Morroco - and it took 4 months for us to be able to get any info from the embassy. I formally requested an extension (lawyer drafted request due to the incompentency of the embassy), and the embassy informed me that as long as the consulate has your file and is working on it, the approval is automatically extended.

يَايُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءامَنُوا اسْتَعِينُوا بِالصَّبْرِ وَالصَّلَوةِ اِنَّ اللَّهَ مَعَ الصَّبِرِينَ

“O you who believe! seek assistance through patience and prayer; surely Allah is with the patient. (Al-Baqarah 2:153 )”

Timeline

WOM I think that picture in your siggy right now has to be my alltime favorite. What a beautiful woman and an adorable baby!

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

Timeline

thanks for all yr response but if they take time to review all the correspondence when they finish i think they will take other time for AP .

they have my application more than 3 month in the consulate before my interview and now they need to review it s really make any one nervous

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

I wouldn't stress too much. Think of it, you were the last interview of the day. They wanted more time to review the evidence but they either wanted to go to lunch or home. On my husband first interview it was also the last one of the day. He told me that he could see that the CO was anxious to get the interview over with. Instead of reviewing our evidence they simply denied the visa. Be grateful, they are looking not denying. (btw my husband did finally get the visa)

I understand you are anxious to get the visa, but the fact is that they don't care if you are in a hurry, they will do it when they are ready too, so you might as well relax for now.

Although AR after they review is possible it doesn't always happen. My husband never did have any security checks.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

It is understandable your nervous.

But this is bureaucracy you are dealing with. It is very possible they never looked at your papers until the day of the interview. That your papers were just sitting on a desk for the three months before the interview.

So don't be over-nervous about this.

Nutty

• 4 months later...
Timeline
hi all i see that there s no one from morocco had this topic before so it s a new in morocco and do i need to do somthing or just waiting

khoya had al9adiya normal matkhafch o matbarzathomch ask your wife to email them from usa they will answer her .they will contact you before your approval will expired .they will take your passport and give you back all your evidence and she will give you another form and after a week they will call you to come get visa inchallah .think about it if she want to deny you she will give you 221g return petition to usa from the first interview so rta7 m3a rasak o maykon ghir lkhir inchallah.

hi guys;

wow today i received my APPROVAL LETTER FOR THE ADVANCED PAROLE so here we go . i am waiting for my EAD card to arrive it's on the way i hope i will wake up tomorrow and find it in the mail box lol good like guys

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.