lucky_enough

How many colors for the post interview slips and what do they mean?

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline

Hi VJer friends,

I got my interview date from the Copenhagen Embassy and its on 16th Apr 2008. I already have everything ready with me and hopefully should be fine with the interview.

But I am just curious about the different color slips that the Consular Officer hands out after the interview and especially what each one of them would mean?

It would be great if all you experienced guys out there have any insight on this, pls let me know.

Good luck to all !!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

commonsense.jpg

Using the search , I found a post from mid-2007 stating one member encountered this:

Pink - Approval

Blue - Request for more information

Green - Administrative Review

However, other people found that Green was for an approval in some cases. Another post stated that Pink or Blue were Administrative Review slips. Still, others found that they were approved with no paper at all. I think it is based on the embassy and their own internal wishes, not some universal color-coded system. However, that was mid-2007, so perhaps things have changed since then.

USA_a.gif

Filed: IR-2 Country: Ethiopia
Timeline

well in our case is different. My fiancee had her interview three days ago at the american embassy in Ethiopia. Everything went well and they approved her visa and they gave her a yellow piece of paper along with a white one that states bring this back to pick up you visa so like jzoom6 said it is different from embassy to embassy. Goodluck on your interview and remember god is good all the time.

Our Timeline:

08/20/07-----Mailed I-129F to CSC

08/21/07-----Recieved at CSC

09/26/07-----NOA1

02/06/08-----Touched (RFE Trick) and approved the same day.

02/07/08-----NOA2 VIA Cris E-mail

02/11/08-----NOA2 Hard Copy Recieved

02/25/08-----Received at NVC

02/27/08-----Left NVC

03/03/08-----Received at Embassy

04/03/08-----Interview! APPROVED!!! YEA YEA YEAH

04/08/08-----VISA In Hand!!!! WOOOO HOOOO!!!

04/18/08-----She's finally coming home POA IAD!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.