♥Sora_9_Dam3a♥

!!!SaTuRdAy, sAtUrDaY, SaTuRdAy!!!

54 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

HAPPY DANCE FOR YOU SORA :dance::dance::dance: !!!!! JUST CAME IN FROM SOME YARD WORK, TOOK SHOWER NOW GONNA GO SIT OUT IN SUN. :dance::dance::dance:

Consulate : Morocco

I-129F Sent : 2007-03-16

129F NOA1 : 2007-03-23

I-129F NOA2 : 2007-07-30

Interview Date : 2007-09-06

Visa Received : 2007-09-17

US Entry : 2007-10-15

Marriage : 2007-10-20

Adjustment of Status

Date Filed : 2007-11-25

NOA Date : 2007-11-29

Bio. Appt. : 2007-12-21

Interview Date : 2008-03-12

Approval / Denial Date : 2008-04-02

Approved : Yes

Greencard Received: 2008-04-13

Employment Authorization Document

Date Filed : 2007-11-25

NOA Date : 2007-11-29

Approved Date : 2008-01-28

Date Card Received : 2008-02-01

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sora ya better give us some juicy details about the first time ya see him! ahh ya im gettin some sunshine in me too its too nice to resist! :D

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

T_114_image005.gif

Cats-4.gif

dancing-with-cats.jpg

awww.reunions...make me wanna dance:) - Sora you must be on cloud nine...and Cheryl you must be getting your dancing shoes ready!!!!

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

ya sora ante antahete mn mshwar al visa al tawel ashkory rbna 3ala ale 7asal ana mash adra atsawar ale ante ba7ase beh wlakan ante hatkone m3a a7san 7ob sle 3lashane ana momkan ashof gozy al magnon 2orayab rbna ya7meke m3a 7ob kber kber :luv:(L)(F):wub:^_^

Edited by sarahaziz

بحبك يا حبيبي اكمني بهواك و بحس انك مني

5474201_bodyshot_300x400_1214598846979.gif

5474626_bodyshot_300x400_1214601075246.gif

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Here, have a potato chip and coleslaw sandwich with me.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

what a beautiful day it was! got yardwork done, washed car and cleaned out the inside of it with the shop vac ( i wish just one time when i clean the inside of it that i would not find a french fry!) and went to church. i hope tomorrow will be a nice day too.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I've, so far, managed to do 1/2 a load of laundry (washed but not in dryer yet), threw chicken in casserole dish with peppers and taters, tossed it in the oven, taken 3 naps of about an hour each, and taken my medicine. Didn't get done NEAR what I wanted to today... I did get chocolate from the arab store... a quaint little bucket that cost me 14 dollars!! I about died when I saw the price of it but am too sick to tell him i didn't want it SOOOOOOOOOOOO me and my 14 dollar chocolate are having a lovely time together....

I have realized that I don't "dislike" the hubster as much as i think I do. I think its all hormonal (7 weeks of serious hemmoraging will do that to you). I'm too weak to do much of anything so I think I just need to get better and he really needs to be a little bit more ..i dunno.. "concerned" or maybe "catering" or something. He acts as though nothing is wrong with me and that I should still be able to do the stuff I was doing when I felt well. I've tried to explain it to him but I don't think he gets it, ya know :crying:

I have an internal ultrasound Tuesday morning at 9:30am if we can keep the bleeding away. If I am so much as 1 hour late taking my medicine, it reappears so I have to remember to take it early every day... I'm so stressed out guys :crying:

I'm sorry for dragging my troubles in here and telling all the yucky details. I think i just needed to vent. I appreciate u all more than u know.

(F) amal (F)

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Amal - my prayers are with you - I hope ur feeling better - take care of urself, listen to ur body..and dont forget those meds... (L)(F)

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

I've, so far, managed to do 1/2 a load of laundry (washed but not in dryer yet), threw chicken in casserole dish with peppers and taters, tossed it in the oven, taken 3 naps of about an hour each, and taken my medicine. Didn't get done NEAR what I wanted to today... I did get chocolate from the arab store... a quaint little bucket that cost me 14 dollars!! I about died when I saw the price of it but am too sick to tell him i didn't want it SOOOOOOOOOOOO me and my 14 dollar chocolate are having a lovely time together....

I have realized that I don't "dislike" the hubster as much as i think I do. I think its all hormonal (7 weeks of serious hemmoraging will do that to you). I'm too weak to do much of anything so I think I just need to get better and he really needs to be a little bit more ..i dunno.. "concerned" or maybe "catering" or something. He acts as though nothing is wrong with me and that I should still be able to do the stuff I was doing when I felt well. I've tried to explain it to him but I don't think he gets it, ya know :crying:

I have an internal ultrasound Tuesday morning at 9:30am if we can keep the bleeding away. If I am so much as 1 hour late taking my medicine, it reappears so I have to remember to take it early every day... I'm so stressed out guys :crying:

I'm sorry for dragging my troubles in here and telling all the yucky details. I think i just needed to vent. I appreciate u all more than u know.

(F) amal (F)

I hope you will feel better! and enjoy that 14 dollar chocolate, it sounds yummy.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

thanks maureen and melinda, I need some mega feel good mojo :)

(F) amal (F)

Interview-December 2005

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Amal,

You know, I USED to hemmorage so much a few years back that it drove me crazy. Years and years of it. Finally I caved and went to a doctor. I apparently had some kind of growth. She wanted to do this and that and none of it sounded like a cure to me, so I went home and just sort of accepted it.

Then one day it got severe. I won't go into details. I got up, and got angry and God. I yelled and screamed and reminded Him about that woman in the NT who had the issue of blood. After my rant, I heard God ask me if I was finished yelling at Him. I said no and continued on like a spoiled brat. Then I calmed down and realized that the women with the issue was healed only because of her faith.

I layed hands on my abdomen, prayed, and from that day forward I simply believed I was healed divinely . I would not enter one bad thought that would dispute this. And as a few months passed, it got better and better until the hemmoreging just stopped.

About 9 months later I had to go to the ER. They did a CAT Scan because I had a huge kidney stone stuck at that time. I then asked the Doctor if he saw that growth on the scan. He looked and said, ' There is no growth ' . Yep, I was healed in my home by the hand of God Himself and now have the proof.

Im not going to recommend you have a hissy fit in front of the Almighty, but I guess what I am saying is just believe in God, have faith and be encouraged. God may choose to have a doctor heal you, or He may do it Himself. He is not a respecter of persons and what He did for me He can surely do for you.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Nagi,

That was seriously uplifting. I got a chill reading that. I pray that God touches me as he did you and that I will be ok. Your faith is truely inspiring and I wish that all ppl had as unwavering faith as you do (including myself). Thank you for the uplifting words.

(F) amal (F)

Interview-December 2005

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.