sarahaziz

When he comes...

27 posts in this topic

You know what I actually just thought of something good to have if you like playing games. Like we love playing this dominos game back home it's a favorite cultural game with double sized dominos. If you're not familiar with the game you can ask your spouse to teach you. You can make new rules too :devil::content: for the loser It's such a good idea with my spouse along with a coffee maker in my room ^_^

shall I add strip poker?? Come onur marrrrried...its OK. And a lotta fun on them silky sheets (Wink wink) :yes:

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Cologne was a good idea thank u so much for that HE ALWAYS smells so good and manly. Any good names of colognes for men??? Something sexxxxy smelling.

I really like Armani's line and Kenneth Cole. You can't go wrong with either of those.

Label.jpg

.png

mybabygirl-1-1.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Well for me, I started getting little things and have all along...for me it has made me feel good to have these things around the house...I got him an electric blanket...a lap one that I figured he could and would carry around w/him wherever he is in the house, I got toiletries and put them in our bathroom (the razors, deodorant, soaps, shaving cream he likes), I didn't get him any clothes yet, because he is picky w/that and I figured that is something we can do tog....I plan to stock up on the basics as well as far as food when he comes...he has said he doesn't want any special foods, he wants to go shopping tog when he gets here....

I certainly hope to hear of more reunions and I wish everyone separtated is tog soon soon soon....Melinda:)

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

You know what I actually just thought of something good to have if you like playing games. Like we love playing this dominos game back home it's a favorite cultural game with double sized dominos. If you're not familiar with the game you can ask your spouse to teach you. You can make new rules too :devil::content: for the loser It's such a good idea with my spouse along with a coffee maker in my room ^_^

shall I add strip poker?? Come onur marrrrried...its OK. And a lotta fun on them silky sheets (Wink wink) :yes:

naughty naughty girl. Now everybody knows why your husband will be injured when he comes first day :whistle::devil::luv: jkjkjk (F)

بحبك يا حبيبي اكمني بهواك و بحس انك مني

5474201_bodyshot_300x400_1214598846979.gif

5474626_bodyshot_300x400_1214601075246.gif

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Well a year ago i cleaned out the closet and painted it for him. I bought him about 20 shirts. sox, undies bandana's beard trimers. razors shaving cream, hair gel, slippers pj's georio armani Code ummmm just love the smell of that. I bought us games, I also got him some jewlery. We already have our wedding rings. And when i was in Egypt a few mo's ago I bought him about 6 pairs of pants and shoes. He is all set. Tonight i just bought stuff for when he gets here. He wants taco's the first night. And i got him his Mt Dew. tea and nescafe. I also bought new towels toothbrush. He has every thing here he will need. When he gets home this week we will go out and get us fishing polls and all the little gadgets that go with it so we can fish when were out at our camper. He has everything here he needs. I just love to shop :blush: I also told him when he gets here we will get him some tools. I have a huge HONEY TO DO LIST :lol: 2 MORE DAYS :thumbs:

Untitled.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Well a year ago i cleaned out the closet and painted it for him. I bought him about 20 shirts. sox, undies bandana's beard trimers. razors shaving cream, hair gel, slippers pj's georio armani Code ummmm just love the smell of that. I bought us games, I also got him some jewlery. We already have our wedding rings. And when i was in Egypt a few mo's ago I bought him about 6 pairs of pants and shoes. He is all set. Tonight i just bought stuff for when he gets here. He wants taco's the first night. And i got him his Mt Dew. tea and nescafe. I also bought new towels toothbrush. He has every thing here he will need. When he gets home this week we will go out and get us fishing polls and all the little gadgets that go with it so we can fish when were out at our camper. He has everything here he needs. I just love to shop :blush: I also told him when he gets here we will get him some tools. I have a huge HONEY TO DO LIST :lol: 2 MORE DAYS :thumbs:

Cheryl, I am so happy for you - and sounds like you are all set!!! I wish you and your SO the best!!!!!! :dance::dance:

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Thank You Melinda and Thanks to every one else for all ur suport.

BUT LADYS DONT FOR GET THE BIDET, tHESE ARE THE ONES i BOUGHT. iT IS JUST LIKE THE ONE IN MEDO'S HOME AND SO E-Z TO INSTAL AND IT WONT COST YOU A ARM AND LEG

http://minishower.com/ms_c.html

Untitled.jpg

Cheryl, I am so happy for you - and sounds like you are all set!!! I wish you and your SO the best!!!!!! :dance::dance:

Aww I'm so happy too, this is so cute, your planning really made me smile.

AP: Over 1 year.

Visa: Nov 2

US Entry: Nov 13, Alhamdulillah.

BelieveButterflyfortile.jpgPrayerisPower_Cover.jpghello.gif

Oh gosh you make me wanna go shopping now :P:blush: I want to buy him alot of things it's going to be my first time shopping for him! It's so hard!! If i buy something he didnt like he thinks I wasted my money and he gets so mad :angry: Lucky lucky with the camper!

بحبك يا حبيبي اكمني بهواك و بحس انك مني

5474201_bodyshot_300x400_1214598846979.gif

5474626_bodyshot_300x400_1214601075246.gif

Filed: Timeline

LOLOL Armani and Versace must be an Algerian thing. The closest thing I saw to "designer" in Egypt was Adidos. :lol:

My spouse is not picky about clothes at all he likes the typical "arab" style, All armani, Versace, some puma, nike, etc.. He's exactly like me all about name brand stuff and lookin good. I guess I can stock up on clothes and stuff just don't know the dang shoe size probably isnt a good idea anyways.

Cologne was a good idea thank u so much for that HE ALWAYS smells so good and manly. Any good names of colognes for men??? Something sexxxxy smelling.

Tammy you are just like me my dad got his maghrebi friend to bring me back this sexy set and pillows and all that they have a furniture importing company. It has arabic designs and stuff and the sheets are egyptian cotten soooo soft. I like the silky sheets idea though probably gonna have to get some of those :devil:

Any other suggestions anybody?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.