brian87

APRIL '08 Vermont K-1 Filers

2,328 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

:rofl: Suzy... "how you doin"

Russell always tells me my accent only really comes out when i'm either 'speaking' to my children or bothered by something. There are benefits to being an hour away from the coast. ;)

When i've travelled abroad I always get asked if i'm from New York... just the meanest thing to say to a Boston fan! :lol:

timeline.jpg

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Fernanda, thanks for sharing ur doctor's opinion on HPV.

As far as I know, one shot in US is around $125. I did find a clinic in Orlando that is offering free shots to the uninsured through MERK program. I'm not sure it will work for us, but plan to give them a call.

Here's the webpage: http://www.ppgo.org/clinic/hpv-vaccine

Edited by Ana&D

7829087.gif

07-22-2006 Met in Florida

09-02-2006 Been together ever since

12-09-2007 My visa expired, trip back home

01-16-2008 Dave visited me in Ukraine

04-22-2008 I-129F mailed out to Vermont

05-20-2008 I-129F returned

05-22-2008 Second attempt at filing I-129F

05-23-2008 Received by Mr. Novak

05-29-2008 NOA1 (6 days)

06-09-2008 Touched (Yay, violated for the 1st time)

07-02-2008 Touched again!!!

07-03-2008 Touched again!!!

08-29-2008 Dave's 2nd trip to Ukraine!

09-25-2008 NOA2 (126 days)

09-26-2008 Touched

09-??-2008 NVC Received

09-30-2008 NVC Left

10-02-2008 Noa2 hardcopy in the mail

10-03-2008 Embassy Received

11-05-2008 Medical

11-07-2008 Interview

11-14-2008 Visa Received

11-17-2008 Flight to Orlando :)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: New Zealand
Timeline

Russell always tells me my accent only really comes out when i'm either 'speaking' to my children or bothered by something. There are benefits to being an hour away from the coast. ;)

When i've travelled abroad I always get asked if i'm from New York... just the meanest thing to say to a Boston fan! :lol:

hehehehe this is russ, and it WICKED comes out when shes raises her voice, its WICKED funny :P, shes so adorable, and shes my baby, and i want her WICKED more then she wants me :P hehehe :devil:

i practise my baahston accent alot, but kim just laughs at me when i try, which is ok when she tries to put on her new zealand accent she just sound english so i get my own back. :whistle:

i hope everyone is holding in there, i hate to say it but it feels like we are slipping back into a holding pattern waiting for USCIS to pull thumb...... soon(ish).

ahhhhh life, :)

take care guys, off to bed.

timeline.jpg

Ahhh a Bostonian accent!

Bill doesn't have one for some reason! His parents and everyone around us does though. I find it wicked funny!

And Kim, he says that my English accent comes out when I'm angry too. :lol: (...Bill, not Russ!) Other than that, it's a "soft English" accent, until I get annoyed...

Edited by Gemmie

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Peru
Timeline

hehehehe this is russ, and it WICKED comes out when shes raises her voice, its WICKED funny :P, shes so adorable, and shes my baby, and i want her WICKED more then she wants me :P hehehe :devil:

i practise my baahston accent alot, but kim just laughs at me when i try, which is ok when she tries to put on her new zealand accent she just sound english so i get my own back. :whistle:

i hope everyone is holding in there, i hate to say it but it feels like we are slipping back into a holding pattern waiting for USCIS to pull thumb...... soon(ish).

ahhhhh life, :)

take care guys, off to bed.

Hi Russ! :star:

I am a big fan of the New Zealand accent, as some of you may or may not know already, if I weren't marrying Luis I would be marrying Jemaine from the Flight of the Conchords. (Sorry Luis!). Even before their HBO shows I watched them on youtube and I'm in love. LOL

So if you see them over there in NZ please tell them one of their biggest psycho fans said hi. :blink:

205656_848198845714_16320940_41282447_7410167_n-1.jpg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Oh my, I love Jemaine also :lol:

29/06/2004 Met online

24/10/2004- Officially started dating!

-Various Trips Between the USA and Scotland-

25/12/2007- Steven Proposed, and gave me a lovely Ring!

29/02/2008- Sent I-129F to VSC

22/09/2008-1pm - Recieved Visa!

04/11/2008 -Steven comes back to Scotland for the Celebrations!

09/11/2008- We return home together!

23/01/2009- Wedding!!!

Your I-129f was approved in 108 days from your NOA1 date.

Preparing AOS Forms.

09/4/2009- Sent AOS

11/4/2009- Received and signed for

20/4/2009- Received NOA for AOS/EAD/AP (Dated April 17th)

20/4/2009- USCIS cashed check for $1010

09/5/2009- Biometrics

11/5/2009- Case transferred to CSC

05/6/2009- Received AP

09/6/2009- Received EAD

22/7/2009- Approved!

27/7/2009- Greencard in Hand

Removal of Conditions.

15/5/2011- Received @ VSC

23/5/2011-NOA1

12/07/2011- Biometrics

Filed: Timeline

Sorry for not having dropped in sooner, but I've been very busy taking care of various things. Just read about your being put in AP, Kim... That sucks big time, after all you've been waiting already :angry:! Really hope they're going to send your file to NZ as soon as possible.

As to me, yesterday I contacted the Naples Consulate, and immediately received an AutoReply informing me I'd get a reply in two weeks' time, since they were flooded with visa applications! Luckily I'll have some time to wait for that birth cert, so the news didn't faze me at all. After waiting a grand total of six months for our petition to be approved, these are peanuts...

Timeline
Sorry for not having dropped in sooner, but I've been very busy taking care of various things. Just read about your being put in AP, Kim... That sucks big time, after all you've been waiting already :angry:! Really hope they're going to send your file to NZ as soon as possible.

As to me, yesterday I contacted the Naples Consulate, and immediately received an AutoReply informing me I'd get a reply in two weeks' time, since they were flooded with visa applications! Luckily I'll have some time to wait for that birth cert, so the news didn't faze me at all. After waiting a grand total of six months for our petition to be approved, these are peanuts...

Raffaela ~ We're still waiting on Luis' birth certificate too. A few more weeks and it will be corrected, so we're in no rush to schedule the interview either. I want everything to be in order beforehand.

Kim ~ What exactly is AP and why are you guys in it? Is it like a crime investigation unit? Is Russ really an international spy or something cool like that? :lol: Just trying to cheer you up I know it must be "wicked" hard to wait through that. But really, what is AP?

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Hi Suzy,

I've been doing a ton of research on AP and can clue you into what little I know, compared to others. AP stands for Administrative Processing and it's a catch all for name checks, document verification, security clearances, etc etc. It's seen a lot in MENA nations for male beneficiaries - it's seen with a lot of common Muslim names. I believe there is also a lot of document verification specifically in the Phillipines too. And, sometimes it can happen in Central or South Amercia beneficiaries due to name hits. There is no set time line or protocol. If you look in the AP/waiver forum you'll see some people who have been waiting for months after their interviews to get the final ok for a visa. But, it's my understanding, that cases can be picked at any point for AP. The only thing you can do is wait it out. There are something like 6-8 security checks to go through like MANTIS and CONDOR for the name checks...

AP is not a happy thing in the least...

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

HEY GUYZZ hope u r doing fineee ;p

got a question svp.. if suzys papers have 94.....86 number as Kim said.. does it means the another shipment to Lima with 9445010164 number is mine???

Suzyyy confirmamee.. plz :wacko:

Waiting...

Te amo Ab!

Timeline
HEY GUYZZ hope u r doing fineee ;p

got a question svp.. if suzys papers have 94.....86 number as Kim said.. does it means the another shipment to Lima with 9445010164 number is mine???

Suzyyy confirmamee.. plz :wacko:

Verito ~ Llamé al centro nacional de visas y me dijieron la fecha que lo enviaron, debes decirle a Abe que les llame para averiguar la fecha en que enviaron tu paquete a Lima. Con esa fecha, hay una manera de averiguar el tracking number de DHL.

Pero no puedes saber si fue tu paquete o no si no sabes la fecha en que lo enviaron.

:) Buena suerte mija,

Suzy

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.