Delicia

NOA1/NOA2 spreadsheet tracking

531 posts in this topic

CR-1/IR-1 Journey for Self

12th April 08 - Married in Australia

21st April 08 - Mailed off I-130 but with incorrect title on cheques

30th April 08 - USCIS returned petitions requesting correct title on cheques

2nd May 08 - Mailed out I-130s again! Finally on our way!!!

9th May 08 - NOA-1

7th Nov 08 - Tranferred to CSC

4th Dec 08 - Approved!!!

22nd Dec 08 - NVC # assigned

23rd June 09 - Case Complete at NVC (We slowed down the process on purpose to time interview accordingly)

18th August 09 - Medical

25th August 09 - Interview Date - Approved!!!

19th February 10 - POE L.A (No dramas, just SLOW)

2nd March 10 - Welcome to America Letter

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Seems like some december NOA1s got their I-130 approved just now...without any expedite handling....is there a way we can tell on this spreadsheet that who is going through a NORMAL process time and who is going through HELP (Expedite)?

It is very hard to figure out what month they are working on currently...some ppl from Sep, Oct, Dec...they all are getting I-130 approved at the same time???

Confused...explain

Thanks!

CR-1 Visa filed @ Vermont Service Center

Consulate : Mumbai, India

Marriage : 2007-12-05

USCIS

01-11-2008 I-130 Mailed

09-11-2008 I-130 Approved

NVC:

9-16-08: NVC Received case from USCIS

02-19-09 Left NVC to BOM Consulate

BOM Consulate:

03-05-09 Interview Date

03-05-09 Visa Received (Yes Finally!!!!)

POE

03-09-2009: POE- New York

03-11-2009: Applied for SSN

03-17-2009: Received SSN

03-25-2009: Applied for Driver Licence

03-30-2009: Received Driver Licence

03-23-2009: Received "Welcome Letter"

03-30-2009: Green Card Received

USCIS I-751 Process

12-24-2010 Applied for Condition Removal

xx-xx-2011 NOA receipt date

xx-xx-2011 Biometrics appointment (Fingerprints)

xx-xx-2011 Interview

xx-xx-2011 Approval Notice

xx-xx-2011 Green Card Mailed (Approved for 10 years)

USCIS N-400 Process

12-22-2011 Applied for Citizenship

Seems like some december NOA1s got their I-130 approved just now...without any expedite handling....is there a way we can tell on this spreadsheet that who is going through a NORMAL process time and who is going through HELP (Expedite)?

It is very hard to figure out what month they are working on currently...some ppl from Sep, Oct, Dec...they all are getting I-130 approved at the same time???

Confused...explain

Thanks!

Hi waitingforever - I have added your details to the spreadsheet. I haven't distinguished between those who are and are not expedited but it sticks out like dogs' balls on the spreadsheet because they are the approvals that tend to break the overall pattern. Having said that, there have been some "freak" early approvals with no expedite.

Yes, it is hard to figure what month they are currently working on because USCIS is unpredictable. Based on your timeline, you can't be too far behind as January Vermont approvals are slowly filtering in.

9th May 08 - NOA-1

4th Dec 08 - Approved!!!

23rd June 09 - Case Complete at NVC (We slowed down the process on purpose to time interview accordingly)

18th August 09 - Medical

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Please add me to the spreadsheet. Fulls details are in my sig.

Thanks! :D

CSC
I-130

2008-03-12: NOA1 issued
2008-08-12: NOA2 issued

2008-08-18: NVC Received
2008-09-30: Case Complete
2008-10-16: Interview date assigned

2008-12-04: Interview
2008-12-08: Visa in hand

2008-12-11: POE: Buffalo NY Land Border Crossing
2008-12-23: Applied for SSN at local office (no record despite checking box to apply on DS-230)
2008-12-30: Welcome to the United States letter received
2009-01-06: SSN Received
2009-01-06: Greencard Received

2014-01-23: Sent N-400 package via express delivery

2014-01-27: NOA-1
2014-02-07: Biometric appointment letter mailed
2014-02-19: Biometric appointment
2014-02-21: Placed in line for interview scheduling

2014-03-25: Interview

2014-07-25: Oath Ceremony

Got you up on the spreadsheet to CMA lol At least you aren't another VV - Vermont Victim! UPDATE

9th May 08 - NOA-1

4th Dec 08 - Approved!!!

18th August 09 - Medical

Got you up on the spreadsheet to CMA lol At least you aren't another VV - Vermont Victim! UPDATE

Thanks for adding me up but please rectify my name.. CaNdiD wiTcH.. You put CaNdiN wiTcH instead..

You also put 2080 instead of 2008.. :crying: I wouldn't want my visa journey to finish in 2080.. :crying:

I promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and all that I am, in the only way I know how -- completely and forever......

Thanks for adding me up but please rectify my name.. CaNdiD wiTcH.. You put CaNdiN wiTcH instead..

You also put 2080 instead of 2008.. :crying: I wouldn't want my visa journey to finish in 2080.. :crying:

hahaha sorry! I must have been dyslexic that day - it's fixed.

But you know, you're going through Vermont so 2080 is probably a closer estimate!!! :blink:

9th May 08 - NOA-1

4th Dec 08 - Approved!!!

18th August 09 - Medical

hahaha sorry! I must have been dyslexic that day - it's fixed.

But you know, you're going through Vermont so 2080 is probably a closer estimate!!! :blink:

Thanks.. :P Oh My! If that would happen then I am not the only one who will do this :bonk: to them... :P

I promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and all that I am, in the only way I know how -- completely and forever......

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

you are a K# filer and not a CR1 because you are doing the 129F

I married my love on 12/24/07

I filed for the I 130 on 1/23/08

Receipt number recevied 2/13/08

Paperwork sent to Guangzhou on 1/23/09

Interview 5/21/09 PASSED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Visa 5/23/09

POE 6/2/09

Home 6/3/09

FILED I-751

SENT PAPERWORK 3/8/11

NOA-1 3/10/11

BIOMETERICS 4/29/11

WAITING APPROVAL

Are you referring to me? I do not see anything wrong in filing I-129f (it is for free). I could see cases of CR1 who also filed for the same to speed (not so sure but some said so) things up. We would continue the CR1 path anyway.

Candid (love your photos btw), the point is not that there's anything wrong with filing the 129F, it is just that it classifies you as a K-3 filer, not a CR1 or IR1 filer. It is about keeping the data of CR1/IR1s separate from the K3s and nothing more. You could end up a CR1/IR1 anyway if USCIS processes you that way, but you filed as a K-3 by virtue of the paperwork you filed.

There is a K-3 spreadsheet that you should really be on.

Sent I-130 to VT 25-Oct-2007

I-130 Moved to California 6-August-2008

My petition has been in 3 states (1, twice) in 9 months!

Rec'd by CSC 8/9, touched 8/11, 8/12, 8/15, 8/20, 8/25

Approved Tuesday, 25-August-2008

10 months since we mailed the petition

Rec'd NVC 9/3, Invoice Generated 9/10, DS-3032 emailed 9/11.

Rec'd AOS invoice 9/15, paid online 9/15, Accepted as Paid 9/18, mailed I-864EZ 9/19

IV Invoiced 9/18, paid online 9/19, Accepted as paid 9/22

DS-230 sent 10/2

Case complete @NVC 10/8 - 11 months, 1 week and 6 days

Interview in Montreal December 18, 2008 - scheduled 1 year, 1 week and 3 days after the start of our journey. Takes place 1 year, 1 month, 3 weeks and 2 days after the start...

[X] Passed [ ] Failed Interview

Thursday, April 2, 2009 Activated Visa - 1 year, 5 months, 1 week and 1 day

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

Are you referring to me? I do not see anything wrong in filing I-129f (it is for free). I could see cases of CR1 who also filed for the same to speed (not so sure but some said so) things up. We would continue the CR1 path anyway.

If you only file the the I-130 you are a CR1 filer. If you do the 129f after filing the 130 you are a K3 filer. I know it is free because I just done it because the wait is so long at Vermont also. Ihave not gotten a response back yet. I done it in hopes that it may speed things up also. The Cr1 will save you money and headaches down the road. But, I don't care I just want my wife here.

I do wish you the best because we are all in the same boat. God willing soon we may start seeing something really happening in Vermont. they improved the time line by two months. The previous 4 months it did not move at all.

I married my love on 12/24/07

I filed for the I 130 on 1/23/08

Receipt number recevied 2/13/08

Paperwork sent to Guangzhou on 1/23/09

Interview 5/21/09 PASSED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Visa 5/23/09

POE 6/2/09

Home 6/3/09

FILED I-751

SENT PAPERWORK 3/8/11

NOA-1 3/10/11

BIOMETERICS 4/29/11

WAITING APPROVAL

Candid (love your photos btw), the point is not that there's anything wrong with filing the 129F, it is just that it classifies you as a K-3 filer, not a CR1 or IR1 filer. It is about keeping the data of CR1/IR1s separate from the K3s and nothing more. You could end up a CR1/IR1 anyway if USCIS processes you that way, but you filed as a K-3 by virtue of the paperwork you filed.

Thanks MsZ. You are talking based on technicalities. I cannot see any reason why would I be in K3 spreadsheet if we would stick to CR1 in the end.

If you only file the the I-130 you are a CR1 filer. If you do the 129f after filing the 130 you are a K3 filer. I know it is free because I just done it because the wait is so long at Vermont also. Ihave not gotten a response back yet. I done it in hopes that it may speed things up also. The Cr1 will save you money and headaches down the road. But, I don't care I just want my wife here.

I do wish you the best because we are all in the same boat. God willing soon we may start seeing something really happening in Vermont. they improved the time line by two months. The previous 4 months it did not move at all.

Thanks. I wish the the best for all of us in here. We all have the same reason in going through this long journey.. To be with our lifetime partners. I keep on praying for miracles. I wish that VSC and CSC would realize the pain and suffering we are experiencing because of the slow process..

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Thanks MsZ. You are talking based on technicalities. I cannot see any reason why would I be in K3 spreadsheet if we would stick to CR1 in the end.

It appears that, in Vermont's case, the people who filed both forms get approved faster, so you would throw off the timeline on the spreadsheet for people who only filed the I-130. That is the point I think they're trying to make and the point they were kept off this spreadsheet in the first place.

Edited by wowswift

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.