Amby

Iron Chef VJ (sorta)

1,101 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline
You're gonna have to post something really easy to get me to join you. I suck at cooking.

grilled cheese ?? ...lol

Pop-tarts. :P

that wrapper is a little tricky to take off.. or you sure you can manage it??

I give up and just eat it with the wrapper on. :blush:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: England
Timeline
booty I bet you can do it! it's really not that hard to just throw it all together! just try it I'm sure you'll manage!

I agree with Amber! Just give it a go! Roasting a chicken is pretty easy! :)

Filed: Country: Guatemala
Timeline

I absolutely LOVE to cook and I rarely get the opportunity (living by myself in grandma's basement). I even take pictures of the food I make...lol (I thought it was weird that I did that). I would love to join in but honestly I don't have any occasion to make this particular recipe and don't really know anyone (including myself) who would like it. It would be cool if maybe we could like they do on actual Iron Chef just base it on an ingredient and that way everyone could show off their own individual cooking style. My tastes range more towards Paula Deen than gourmet (I get exposed to that enough at work lol). Anyway, just an idea and of course majority rules so I'll just check back later and see what everyone thinks.

Don't let the sunshine spoil your rain...just stand up and COMPLAIN!

-Oscar the Grouch

Filed: Timeline

I think that's a really good idea. I'd much rather have an ingredient and then choose what I can make using that ingredient. The Garlic Citrus Chicken sounds awesome but it's not my style either.

HEY MELISSA!!!! I miss you!!!!

Edited by Bootylicious

Just couldn't stay my @ss away!

Timeline

Posting some examples of things I've made recently:

This is the infamous chicken dinner (aka Happy Chicken), the dessert I made to go with it:

post-11565-1206642961_thumb.jpg

Edited by Traviesa

-Oscar the Grouch

Filed: Timeline
I absolutely LOVE to cook and I rarely get the opportunity (living by myself in grandma's basement). I even take pictures of the food I make...lol (I thought it was weird that I did that). I would love to join in but honestly I don't have any occasion to make this particular recipe and don't really know anyone (including myself) who would like it. It would be cool if maybe we could like they do on actual Iron Chef just base it on an ingredient and that way everyone could show off their own individual cooking style. My tastes range more towards Paula Deen than gourmet (I get exposed to that enough at work lol). Anyway, just an idea and of course majority rules so I'll just check back later and see what everyone thinks.

You are not alone LOL

Julie loves food

I like your idea - let's try that next week!

Edited by Julie

Timeline
that's a really good idea maybe we can do that for next week and see how it works out!

You are not alone LOL

Julie loves food

I like your idea - let's try that next week!

Julie-those are great pictures!!! I need to get better at actually taking the pictures-I just take them with my phone. This weekend I'm making potato shrimp soup! I'm very excited because it will be my first time working with shrimp.

I want you to make me some of that sometime. It looks so good.

That corn is special corn-it's called skillet corn and it tastes like a cross between creamed corn and fried corn...omg so good!!

-Oscar the Grouch