sophee_ya

im very anxious about our k1 visa case HELP!!

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Romania
Timeline

My k1 visa case has been touched SO MANY times last week.

We filed it way back in October 2007 and got the NOA1 on November 2007

Im wondering if my previous k1 visa could affect my case at the moment?

I couldnt sleep wondering whats happening now with my case in CSC.

I see some november and december filers who received their approval and mine is still pending.

I cant help not to be anxious and i hope my previous k1 visa wont hurt or hold my future life with my fiance

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

deep breaths. less caffeine. 6-7 hours of sleep a night. try not to think about it. everything will turn out the way it's supposed to. :thumbs:

My k1 visa case has been touched SO MANY times last week.

We filed it way back in October 2007 and got the NOA1 on November 2007

Im wondering if my previous k1 visa could affect my case at the moment?

I couldnt sleep wondering whats happening now with my case in CSC.

I see some november and december filers who received their approval and mine is still pending.

I cant help not to be anxious and i hope my previous k1 visa wont hurt or hold my future life with my fiance

paDvm8.png0sD7m8.png

mRhYm8.png8tham8.png

Relax and breathe...you sent in all your information...if you get an RFE, you get one..you'll send them what they request and it will move forward.

Just think of being with your sweetheart!!!! Things will be ok :star:

Let's Keep the Song Going!!!

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Met online November 2005 playing City of Heroes

First met in Canada, Sept 22, 2006 <3

September 2006 to March 2008, 11 visits, 5 in Canada, 6 in NJ

Officially Engaged December 24th, 2007!!!

Moved to the U.S. to be with my baby on July 19th, 2008 on a K1 visa!!!!

***10 year green card in hand as of 2/2/2012, loving and living life***

Hmmm maybe we should move back to Canada! lol smile.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Relax and breathe...you sent in all your information...if you get an RFE, you get one..you'll send them what they request and it will move forward.

Just think of being with your sweetheart!!!! Things will be ok :star:

Try not to worry about things you cannot control (difficult to do I know). I am hoping that an approval will come down the line for you, however, if it's an RFE respond quickly and it will not put much a delay in your approval time. If you read through the comments from the former adjudicator on this site, he said that files that were RFE'd would be kept on the adjudicator's desk so they could be processed quickly once the RFE was answered. I think you're in the right timeline for approval though. Good luck!

And So It Begins......

My Timeline:

15 Sep 2007 Engaged!

25 Jan 2008 Sent I-129F to CSC

28 Jan 2008 I-129F receipted at CSC

29 Jan 2008 NOA1

30 Jan 2008 Touched - filing box here we come....

05 Feb 2008 Hard Copy NOA1 Received in Mail

03 Jun 2008 NOA2

10 Sep 2008 Interview 9:30

16 Jan 2009 Fly back to the USA

?? ??? 2009 Wedding Bells are Ringing

Hi sophee_ya,

I hear ya!!! I had a previous Greencard which I let expire so I'm stressed about that - and we are even earlier filers than you. I won't say relax cos you won't but many people here have found that alcohol in copious amounts eases the pain somewhat!!!

I'm off the devil's buttermilk for Lent but if there's no NOA2 for us by next week I'll be testing their theory myself.

Seriously though, some days you care about no NOA2, others you don't. Some days are sulky, some days have a grin, and some days have bouncers who won't let you in ...

R

i-710 Process

02/23/2011 - Mailed off i-751 to California

02/25/2011 - NOA1

Filed: Country: Romania
Timeline
Hi sophee_ya,

I hear ya!!! I had a previous Greencard which I let expire so I'm stressed about that - and we are even earlier filers than you. I won't say relax cos you won't but many people here have found that alcohol in copious amounts eases the pain somewhat!!!

I'm off the devil's buttermilk for Lent but if there's no NOA2 for us by next week I'll be testing their theory myself.

Seriously though, some days you care about no NOA2, others you don't. Some days are sulky, some days have a grin, and some days have bouncers who won't let you in ...

R

I know what u mean , there are some times that i dont mind checking my account on uscis.its just started last week when my case has been touched so many times.I know its so silly to do but i keep on checking my email like 4 to 5 times a day!! and it frustrate me when all i can see is...CASE RECEIVED AND PENDING........!!!

I hope we'll received our NOA2 this week!!

That's one of the best ways I've heard to sum up this process. I always feel kind of crazy because I can be doing ok and then a seemingly random little, tiny thing can ruin my entire day.

I just keep telling myself that we'll all get through this. The approvals will come eventually...even if it takes longer than we'd like.

See my timeline for my K-1 and AOS/EAD/AP details.

ROC

April 1, 2011-Packet sent, back to the grind!

April 2, 2011-USPS confirms delivery to CSC

April 18, 2011-Received biometrics letter

May 5, 2011-Biometrics appointment, quick and easy

June 16, 2011-Card production ordered!

June 24, 2011-Card received

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

My wonderful little family: Dennis, Andrea, and Malcolm

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.