amrssnowangel

VISA ISSUED!!!

47 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Our visa has been stamped into his passport and we are just waiting for it to mail out. Alhamdolellah. :thumbs::thumbs:

DOS confirmed emails i received from Cairo this morning. His name checks are completed, the visa HAS been issued and just waiting to be mailed out. So God willing it will be in his hands early next week. And he will be here we hope first week of April or so. He has be wonderful..he's been saying March would be our month for months now. How did he know??? :whistle::whistle:

He is in shock...

I would urge anyone waiting on their visa...getting the DHL emails...to email cairo with a simple question and call DOS. They have given us good information and we are so happy that its almost over for us. 4.5 years together...this is our dream become our reality. Alhamdolellah.

You really deserve this with all that you have been through... good luck

Thank you so much...he's soo happy to get here to know my parents and for them to remember him. both have dementias that are progressive and my mom has parkinsons on top of many other issues. Both are changing fast and he is just soo thankful to get here before they wont remember him...he's so good to them..even from his distance....Good luck to you to...I hope you are feeling much better.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

FAith...OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU MUST BE FLOORED!!! AWESOME NEWS I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND KNOW THAT W/YOUR PARENTS HEALTH ISSUES..IT WIL BE SO NICE FOR UR SO TO BE HERE NOW....YEAH YEAH YEAH..... :dance::dance::dance:

“Hold on to the center and make up your mind to rejoice in this paradise called life.” ~ Lao-tzu

4374690_bodyshot_175x233_1205371236499.gif4572850_bodyshot_175x233.gif

Timeline
FAith...OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU MUST BE FLOORED!!! AWESOME NEWS I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND KNOW THAT W/YOUR PARENTS HEALTH ISSUES..IT WIL BE SO NICE FOR UR SO TO BE HERE NOW....YEAH YEAH YEAH..... :dance::dance::dance:

Thank you Melinda...now for yours and many others that have waited and are getting ready for the interview. You are all in my prayers....my so is STILL not believing it till he gets in in hand. We are happy for the progress and prayed a long time that God would grant us our needs.

SS.....good luck..may he arrive safe and may Allah keep him in His protective care.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Congratulations!

I-130

8/07/06 mailed I-130 to VSC

8/17/06 NOA1

12/14/06 NOA2

1/24/07 sent I-824 to have I-130 forwarded to NVC

6/15/07 NVC case # assigned.............It's about time!!

9/16/07 case complete after 2 RFE's for DS230

10/9/07 Interview

10/16/07 VISA!!

I-129F

9/10/06 mailed I-129F

9/19/06 NOA1

12/15/06 NOA2

1/09/07 Packet 3 received from Cairo Embassy

2/12/07 Packet 3 returned to Cairo Embassy

5/6/07 Interview..........It's about time!!

ضَاقتْ فلّما استَحْكمَتْ حَلقا تها فُرِجَتْ..................وَ كِدْتُ أظنها لا تفرجُ

Our visa has been stamped into his passport and we are just waiting for it to mail out. Alhamdolellah. :thumbs::thumbs:

DOS confirmed emails i received from Cairo this morning. His name checks are completed, the visa HAS been issued and just waiting to be mailed out. So God willing it will be in his hands early next week. And he will be here we hope first week of April or so. He has be wonderful..he's been saying March would be our month for months now. How did he know??? :whistle::whistle:

He is in shock...

I would urge anyone waiting on their visa...getting the DHL emails...to email cairo with a simple question and call DOS. They have given us good information and we are so happy that its almost over for us. 4.5 years together...this is our dream become our reality. Alhamdolellah.

Congratulations and may you have a happy life together!

Summer 2003- We met (in the U.S.) and began dating.

Summer 2004- My SO moved back to Egypt; I spent a month there with him.

December 2004- SO called my parents and got permission to ask for my hand in marriage; They said yes, of course!

Christmas 2004- I traveled back to Egypt and accepted his proposal while we were on the sands by the Red Sea...

July 2005- Got married; I moved to Egypt

Nov. 2005- Began the immigration process!!!

July 2006- Hubby's immigrant "interview" at embassy in Cairo was no interview- told to file waiver for past visa overstay

Aug. 2006- Waiver sent from Cairo to Athens

April 2007- Waiver transferred from Athens to Rome

August 2007 - I moved back to U.S. from Egypt in anticipation of waiver approval (just had a feeling!!) and to continue my career because my 2 year work contract had expired in Cairo and my wondeful job was still here waiting.

Nov. 2007- Waiver approved... thank the good Lord!!!!

Dec. 2007- Interview- but not really an interview- just had to sign the updated DS230; Told to expect visa in 2 weeks.

Jan. 2008 - Visa in hand! It actually did arrive in 2 and a half weeks... Hubby back in our home 2 days later!!!

Feb. 2008- Green Card arrives

Today and everyday- Loving life back in our home, having a blast, enjoying every moment with family and friends, praying for all of you still waiting! Miracles DO happen!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

He is in shock...

wow.. congratulations.. i know you are very glad.. :thumbs::dance:

Passage Revelation 19:11:

11And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

"satan is real and he's playing for keeps
God is realer and we are His sheep
which side are you on, CHOOSE, start moving your feet
choose JESUS and have ETERNAL PEACE" by GOD to me on 9/26/10 about 2am
Thank you Jesus!!!!

Bebe and Cece Winans Heaven

Abdel Halim Hafez Qariat al Fingan

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Wow! That was fast! When I read about your interview I was thinking Amr had the same CO interview him that Ramy did because she sounded like she said almost exactly the same things. Can't wait to see the VISA IN HAND POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forgive me if I don't know (I've been MIA from here for like a month), but are you still in Egypt?

Divorced. To hell with him.

Timeline
Wow! That was fast! When I read about your interview I was thinking Amr had the same CO interview him that Ramy did because she sounded like she said almost exactly the same things. Can't wait to see the VISA IN HAND POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forgive me if I don't know (I've been MIA from here for like a month), but are you still in Egypt?

No im home now..it was a short visit of just 8 days. Now we are only waiting for them to mail it out. We are anticipating it hitting dhl sunday or monday..in shaa Allah. So we are hoping to have it IN HAND next week and making our travel plans. It was fast...and we are soo thankful. Im really thinking our 4.5 years together combined with his smooth interview helped...but then again...it still boils down to smooth name checks with no false hits. I have to wonder why...why....all these agencies dont filter out names...then combine the databases to make ONE data base for ONE security check...I know...sounds to easy for the government.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Congratulations again, Faith! :dance::dance::dance:

We are all following your news with much interest!

Hope he gets here soon, inchallah, (F)

hz

love0038.gif

For Immigration Timeline, click here.

big wheel keep on turnin * proud mary keep on burnin * and we're rollin * rollin

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline

Congrats on the great news! Hope to hear soon that he's got the visa in hand!

GHANA.GIFBassi and Zainab US1.GIF

I-129F Sent: 6-18-2007

Interview date: 6-24-2008

Pick up Visa: 6-27-2008

Arrive JFK POE: 7-2-2008

Marriage: 7-9-2008

AOS

mailed AOS, EAD, AP: 8-22-2008

NOA AOS, EAD, AP: 8-27-2008

Biometrics: 9-18-2008

AOS Transferred to CSC: 9-25-2008

Requested EAD Expedite: 11-12-2008

EAD Card production ordered: 11-12-2008 changed to 11/17/2008 Why? (I hope it doesn't change every week!)

Received AP: 11/17/2008

Received EAD: 11/22/08 (Praise God!!)

AOS RFE: 1/29/2009

AOS Approved: 3/24/2009

Called USCIS 4/1/2009 told no status change and case not yet reviewed from RFE request.

Received green card: 4/3/2009

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.