aravis227

February filers at CSC

1,682 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

after a few days of depression ... i think i'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel! I got touched today!! yipeeeee!!! i think i will break the "last touched-on-feb 22" curse! hehehehe!!! I have a feeling I will get it next week...what a nice birthday present!!!! don't worry guys, I'll try to rub my luck with everybody in this forum..I really hope this is IT!!!!!! good luck to all of us!!! :innocent:

K1 timeline...

K1 filed-... 02-14-08

NOA 1...02-19-08

Touched...02-22-08

Touched...07-18-08

Touched...07-20-08

Touched...07-21-08

email recieved: RFE.. 07-22-08

Touched again... 07-23-08

RFE letter recieved...07-24-08

Sent RFE docs... 07-24-08 (oh yeh..i did it same day!)

Touched... 07-29-08

]Touched...07-31-08

Touched...08-01-08... I've been touched so many times..it's not funny anymore!

NOA2 email ...08-05-08 yipeeeee!!!!!!!!!

NVC recieved...08-09-08

Case # assigned...08-11-08

Left NVC... 08-12-08

Manila acknowledged they have the docs!!...08-20-08

Fiance paid delbros...08-19-08

Medical planned on.... 09-15-08

Interview schedule... 09-24-08 (rescheduled due to delayed medical results)

New interview schedule... 09-30-08 ( APPROVED!!!!..... PINK SLIP!)

Visa approved...( finally!) 11-06-08, received... 11-10-08

Arrive in LA... Nov 26, 2008 ( happiest thanksgiving ever!)

Got married... Dec 20, 2008 (MGM grand- Las vegas... I'm in heaven :)

AOS Timeline

AOS mailed... Jan 13, 2009

DMV permit... Jan 13, 2009

EAD mailed ... Jan 26, 2009

NOA for AOS recieved... Jan 21, 2009

NOA for EAD recieved... Feb 3, 2009

Biometrics done for AOS and EAD...Mar 14, 2009

Interview scheduled on May 12, 2008

Interview.. May 12, 2009...APPROVED!

email recieved for production of card ..may 14

waiting for gc.......

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

after a few days of depression ... i think i'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel! I got touched today!! yipeeeee!!! i think i will break the "last touched-on-feb 22" curse! hehehehe!!! I have a feeling I will get it next week...what a nice birthday present!!!! don't worry guys, I'll try to rub my luck with everybody in this forum..I really hope this is IT!!!!!! good luck to all of us!!! :innocent:

Coongrats!!!!!! NOA2 is just around the corner. Ayan na malapit na sa iyo,yeeheey :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Timeline:

2-02-08: Honey arrived in Manila

2-04-08: travel down to my hometown, Zamboanga

2-07-08: Our Engagement day

2-27-08: 1129F sent to CSC

2-29-08: NOA1

3-02-08: first touch

7-11-08: 2nd touch- APPROVED!!!!

7-14-08: received email from CRIS that our petition has been approved July 11'08

7-16-08: received hardcopy of NOA2 in our mailbox

7-23-08 hard copy from NVC

7-28-08 paid delbros for DV

8-19-08 medical (LORD, pls. keep me physically fit)

8-27-08 Interview, got pink slip, praise God

9-05-08 received my visa, had my CFO the same day

9-06-08 flight to US, POE LAX

11-08-08 wedding day

11-12-08 ssn application under my husband's name

02-26-09 sent AOS packet to Chicago Lockbox thru USPS Express

02-27-09 recieved & signed by V.Bustamante

03-05-09 cashed check

03-09-09 AOS, EAD, AP received

03-12-09 Biometrics appointment notice recieved

03-28-09 sked for boimetrics, 2pm,done

04-13-09 received letter for initial interview sked 05-13-09

04-23-09 AP received

04-27-09 EAD received

05-13-09 passed GC interview, my status online says GC production ordered

05-19-09 Welcome letter received

06-24-09 Green Card receive

02-13-11 Lifting of Condition

02-09-11 ROC package sent

02-18-11 recieved NOA, waiting game

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Coongrats!!!!!! NOA2 is just around the corner. Ayan na malapit na sa iyo,yeeheey :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

thanks.... I rteally hope and pray this is IT!!!!! kainip na eh!!

K1 timeline...

K1 filed-... 02-14-08

NOA 1...02-19-08

Touched...02-22-08

Touched...07-18-08

Touched...07-20-08

Touched...07-21-08

email recieved: RFE.. 07-22-08

Touched again... 07-23-08

RFE letter recieved...07-24-08

Sent RFE docs... 07-24-08 (oh yeh..i did it same day!)

Touched... 07-29-08

]Touched...07-31-08

Touched...08-01-08... I've been touched so many times..it's not funny anymore!

NOA2 email ...08-05-08 yipeeeee!!!!!!!!!

NVC recieved...08-09-08

Case # assigned...08-11-08

Left NVC... 08-12-08

Manila acknowledged they have the docs!!...08-20-08

Fiance paid delbros...08-19-08

Medical planned on.... 09-15-08

Interview schedule... 09-24-08 (rescheduled due to delayed medical results)

New interview schedule... 09-30-08 ( APPROVED!!!!..... PINK SLIP!)

Visa approved...( finally!) 11-06-08, received... 11-10-08

Arrive in LA... Nov 26, 2008 ( happiest thanksgiving ever!)

Got married... Dec 20, 2008 (MGM grand- Las vegas... I'm in heaven :)

AOS Timeline

AOS mailed... Jan 13, 2009

DMV permit... Jan 13, 2009

EAD mailed ... Jan 26, 2009

NOA for AOS recieved... Jan 21, 2009

NOA for EAD recieved... Feb 3, 2009

Biometrics done for AOS and EAD...Mar 14, 2009

Interview scheduled on May 12, 2008

Interview.. May 12, 2009...APPROVED!

email recieved for production of card ..may 14

waiting for gc.......

i hope and pray that you will get it this coming week :thumbs::thumbs: goodluck!!!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

N400 Timeline:

4/14/12- 3rd yr as PR

1/17/12- mailed packet

Biometrics-- waived

4/25/12- interview- passed & took my oath the same day!!-- US Citizen!!!

My N400 Journey took 3months & 8days!:)

Filed: Other Country: Ukraine
Timeline
Ok, so I have a question I am hoping someone can answer. To get Mark here we have to have a sponsor. We have two people who will do it, one as a back up in case the first one backs out. So I think we have that covered. What I need to know is how long from the time you get your NOA2 do you need to submit the I-134. The reason I am asking is one of our cosponsors that wants to help is in the process of selling their home and will be buying their new home soon. They are worried that for their home loan they would count Mark as someone she is supporting so she would want to make sure that she doesnt fill out the paperwork until AFTER she has gotten her homeloan that way it does not cause her problems and make her loan higher than it would be otherwise.

I'm not familiar with your Embassy's specific requirements. But, the I-134 can be completed anytime between now and when Mark needs to submit it to the Embassy or take with him to the interview (however the process works there). I'm no attorney, but I'm pretty confident that your co-sponsor is not "supporting" Mark just because he/she has signed the I-134. I really don't think that your co-sponsor needs to worry about this issue, and I don't think it's anything that even needs to be mentioned in regard to closing on the new home loan.

JMO..... :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
I just received 2 identical hard copies from NVC. One dated July 14, and the other July 15. Anyone know whats up with that? They have the same case number.

hi jon & michel..

have u tried calling the USEM call center if you're already eligible for an appointment? our case(hard copy of our case) was already at the USEM yesterday(july 18,2008- by DHL tracking system). by monday or tuesday, we'll call the USEM call center to set for an interview.. :dance:

plz let us knw if u already have a schedule. maybe we could have the same schedule. :thumbs:

keep in touch. :dance:

Edited by yuki_lyka

K-1

02.16.08 -> Petition mailed to CSC

02.19.08 -> NOA1 received via email

02.25.08 -> NOA1 received via snail mail

07.03.08 -> NOA2 received via email (CRIS)

07.15.08 -> Case left NVC

07.18.08 -> Case received USEM

08.11-12.08 -> Medical at SLEC PASSED

08.15.08 -> USEM interview PASSED- PINK SLIP

08.23.08 -> VISA delivered

12.07.08 -> Flight to US - Manila-Seoul-Chicago POE

12.07.08 -> arrived in chicago - sunday morning

01.08.09 -> civil wed

AOS/EAD/AP

03.04.09 -> Packet mailed to Chicago

03.13.09 -> Received NOA for AOS/EAD/AP

03.16.09 -> Received Biometric Apointment

04.01.09 -> Biometric Schedule

04.01.09 -> Biometric Done & Received Transfer Notice to CSC

04.29.09 -> AP and Welcome Notice received in the mail.

05.02.09 -> Received GC in the mail

K-1 & AOS & Vacation Blog - Vacation

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
:P Hello Everyone, just wanted to say that we got approved today!! Got an email in my inbox tonight. So excited!! Anyway, I haven't been watching this thread much lately, so there might be ALOT of people from February who have already been approved and announced it, but I'm still excited and wanted to share! H aha. Good luck to everyone who is still waiting. Cheers!

:P Hello Everyone, just wanted to say that we got approved today!! Got an email in my inbox tonight. So excited!! Anyway, I haven't been watching this thread much lately, so there might be ALOT of people from February who have already been approved and announced it, but I'm still excited and wanted to share! H aha. Good luck to everyone who is still waiting. Cheers!

Congrats! Last week and this week seem to have been really good to us! I'm hoping that next week continues to be good for those who haven't heard anything yet. :)

See my timeline for my K-1 and AOS/EAD/AP details.

ROC

April 1, 2011-Packet sent, back to the grind!

April 2, 2011-USPS confirms delivery to CSC

April 18, 2011-Received biometrics letter

May 5, 2011-Biometrics appointment, quick and easy

June 16, 2011-Card production ordered!

June 24, 2011-Card received

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

My wonderful little family: Dennis, Andrea, and Malcolm

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

We just got our approval email! :dance:

I got up early to talk to my Fiance before he goes to bed, as I have every day for 17 months, and while he was checking the weather on the internet he suddenly said "oh my god"...."hold on a minute, oh my god".... "case status, approval notice sent!". CIS apparently sent the notification email at 8.45pm on Friday night. Maybe I don't hate them so much any more ;)

So the curse of the 'last touched on 22 Feb' bunch is dissolving slowly. I had not further touches, just an approval notice.

I hope all goes smoothly in London, we might just make that November 29th wedding after all.

Congratulations to those heading into the next phase and my fingers are crossed for all those still waiting.

Thank you all for being here and adding info and stats - our approval matched VJ estimate almost exactly, and I am deeply grateful for the thread of hope that this gave me in the agonies of waiting.

Helen x

Conditions removed May 2011

AOS interview and approval 21 April 2009

----------------------

Filed I-129F petition CSC 12 Feb 2008

NOA2 18 Jul 2008

NVC receipt letter 4 Aug

NVC send to London 19 Aug

Packet 3 13 Sept

Packet 4 received 6 Oct

Interview 29 October 2008

Visa delivered 1 November 2008

POE Seattle 2 November 2008

Wedding 29 November

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline
We just got our approval email! :dance:

I got up early to talk to my Fiance before he goes to bed, as I have every day for 17 months, and while he was checking the weather on the internet he suddenly said "oh my god"...."hold on a minute, oh my god".... "case status, approval notice sent!". CIS apparently sent the notification email at 8.45pm on Friday night. Maybe I don't hate them so much any more ;)

So the curse of the 'last touched on 22 Feb' bunch is dissolving slowly. I had not further touches, just an approval notice.

I hope all goes smoothly in London, we might just make that November 29th wedding after all.

Congratulations to those heading into the next phase and my fingers are crossed for all those still waiting.

Thank you all for being here and adding info and stats - our approval matched VJ estimate almost exactly, and I am deeply grateful for the thread of hope that this gave me in the agonies of waiting.

Helen x

:star: :star: :star: congratulations!!!!!!!!!!

.png

2/16/08 --> finally send I-129F to CSC

7/21/08 --> touched/NOA2 email

8/09/08 --> "Pakage 3" in the mail

8/21/08 --> Medical Exam

9/19/08 --> Interview

9/26/08 --> Visa arrived

10/08/08 --> flying from Duesseldorf - JFK - Cleveland

11/08/08 --> finally married :)

12/27/08 --> AOS/EAD/AP send to Chicago

5/13/09 --> found a job and we picked out Molly (Beagle Puppy)

5/20/09 --> I485 "Card has been ordered" and again on 5/29/09

5/23/09 --> "Welcome to the United States of America"

6/2/09 --> AOS approved

6/5/09 --> GC in the mail and at night brinnging home Molly... such a great feeling :)

:dance::dance: congratulations :dance::dance:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

N400 Timeline:

4/14/12- 3rd yr as PR

1/17/12- mailed packet

Biometrics-- waived

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Thank you! :D

Hmmmm... How can you tell when NVC receives you pack of information? Do they inform you or do you have to ask them?

Oh gosh, look how quickly the next set of questions arise!

Helen

Conditions removed May 2011

AOS interview and approval 21 April 2009

----------------------

Filed I-129F petition CSC 12 Feb 2008

NOA2 18 Jul 2008

NVC receipt letter 4 Aug

NVC send to London 19 Aug

Packet 3 13 Sept

Packet 4 received 6 Oct

Interview 29 October 2008

Visa delivered 1 November 2008

POE Seattle 2 November 2008

Wedding 29 November

Hmmmm... How can you tell when NVC receives you pack of information? Do they inform you or do you have to ask them?

Helen

usually they send you hardcopy of your case number..but the fastest way is to call them and ask for it..we called after a week and we already got it..we havent received the hardcopy though the operator said that its on its way to the us embassy in manila..

call them after a few days...goodluck!

N400 Timeline:

4/14/12- 3rd yr as PR

1/17/12- mailed packet

Biometrics-- waived

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
I think it's useless to call them because the person who answer the calls does not really know what's happening to your case. I think they are also looking on the case status online. If they really know the status of our case they should have told my fiance that our form was sent back to him as early as May (please read my previous posts for details). What sucks more is that they updated it only on July 17 and they did not even send email. Good thing I often check it online otherwise we would not have learn about it.

I saw what happens to you Jas, its just so weird. Tell us when your fiance will have call them.

Hugs to you

Hi MissYoko, my fiance called up them this morning and when he told the person on the phone about what he saw on USCIS website the person was surprised because they have never sent anything to him so far other than NOA1. They also have his correct mailing address. I'm thinking maybe somebody touched our case and he erroneously posted that info or maybe that status is for somebody else who probably filed before us. It's a huge relief though. He inquired further as to the status of our case and he was told that it is still with the case officer and that we will hear from them by 1st week of August. This is about 2 weeks from now so it's not really that bad. I am now retracting my previous comment that it's useless to call them. I think it's helpful in a way so when something like this happen you can always throw back to them the info they have given you on the phone call.....in a nice way of course. Before we learned about the status online my fiance called them up 3x already. Once in June and last Mon and Wed and they never mentioned anything about that notice so he just throw this back to them. I suggest that you follow the RFE path in calling because they can give you better answer. I hope we will get our NOA2 soon.

"We know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose" Romans 8:28

[/url]

Helen

Congratulations!! :star::dancing::dance::dancing::star:

I called the NVC and they received it 6 days after my NOA2 date. They'll also send you a letter. :)

See my timeline for my K-1 and AOS/EAD/AP details.

ROC

April 1, 2011-Packet sent, back to the grind!

April 2, 2011-USPS confirms delivery to CSC

April 18, 2011-Received biometrics letter

May 5, 2011-Biometrics appointment, quick and easy

June 16, 2011-Card production ordered!

June 24, 2011-Card received

CRW_7744web-1-1.jpg

My wonderful little family: Dennis, Andrea, and Malcolm

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.