8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Hello again all!!

Okay so we got our NOA2 in the mail Monday, but I havent been able to see if the nvc has received it yet or if its on the way to london?? I called and they said they still havent received it... I have seen other filers that got approved after me and they show in there timelines that there visa's have already left for the consulates... How do I go about seeing where our visa is at... Im just wondering as the nvc says they dont have it... argh help anyone???

Kind Regards,

Shawna & Chris

Did you actually talk to someone?

When you call 603-334-0700, press 5 to actually talk to a person and give them your USCIS number.

Your profile says Texas Service Center....? Did you file at Vermont or California?

California usually takes longer to get their petitions out to NVC than Vermont does....they are always slower :(

*edit* I see by your time line you filed Vermont...hmm..interesting..I don't know...sometimes it just takes a little longer to get to NVC...I don't know why.

Hang in there! (F)

Edited by ~Laura and Nick~

Let's Keep the Song Going!!!

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Met online November 2005 playing City of Heroes

First met in Canada, Sept 22, 2006 <3

September 2006 to March 2008, 11 visits, 5 in Canada, 6 in NJ

Officially Engaged December 24th, 2007!!!

Moved to the U.S. to be with my baby on July 19th, 2008 on a K1 visa!!!!

***10 year green card in hand as of 2/2/2012, loving and living life***

Hmmm maybe we should move back to Canada! lol smile.png

Filed: Timeline

Did you actually talk to someone?

When you call 603-334-0700, press 5 to actually talk to a person and give them your USCIS number.

Your profile says Texas Service Center....? Did you file at Vermont or California?

California usually takes longer to get their petitions out to NVC than Vermont does....they are always slower :(

*edit* I see by your time line you filed Vermont...hmm..interesting..I don't know...sometimes it just takes a little longer to get to NVC...I don't know why.

Hang in there! (F)

congrats on your approval!!!! i was wondering tha same question,my k-1 was approved on feb 28th. vermont. do you think nvc has sent it already?my fiancee said something about an mos number for moscow consulate. do you think we may have this number by the end of the month?

congrats on your approval!!!! i was wondering tha same question,my k-1 was approved on feb 28th. vermont. do you think nvc has sent it already?my fiancee said something about an mos number for moscow consulate. do you think we may have this number by the end of the month?

Thanks Native!!!

Have you called NVC yet?

They are SO nice on the phone, omg it's crazy..so polite and helpful!!!

I'm sure you'll have your number by the end of the month!!!!

Call NVC and give them your USCIS number, they will check to see if they got it or not...

603-334-0700

Good Luck!

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Filed: Timeline

Thanks Native!!!

Have you called NVC yet?

They are SO nice on the phone, omg it's crazy..so polite and helpful!!!

I'm sure you'll have your number by the end of the month!!!!

Call NVC and give them your USCIS number, they will check to see if they got it or not...

603-334-0700

Good Luck!

thank you so much,that is why i was very glad to see you got approval,because you are always very helpful and supportive to everyone,no i havent called yet,because i didnt know i could.i will call monday.

thank you so much,that is why i was very glad to see you got approval,because you are always very helpful and supportive to everyone,no i havent called yet,because i didnt know i could.i will call monday.

:blush: Thanks hon!

Yep, I was surprised to know I could too!

You are going to get an automated message, it asks to press 1 for English, 2 for Spanish.

Then it says press 5 to talk to an operator...you can do this or you can press number 2 for Fiance visa, either way it takes you to an operator.

Then you'll wait....

I waited about 5 minutes to talk to someone. Early in the morning between 8am and 10am and 6pm and 6:45pm they are not quite as busy...

Both times I called at around 10:00pm and didn't wait that long.

They will ask for your NVC number, since you don't know if you have one yet, simply say you are calling to see the status of your petition, and that you have a USCIS number.

Give them the number, the one that starts with EAC...

Then they will tell you if they have gotten your petition or not.

They are so nice, it's awesome.

Best of luck!!! :)

Edited by ~Laura and Nick~

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

:unsure:

What?

CANADA.GIFUS1.GIF

~Laura and Nicholas~

IMG_1315.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.