Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 6)

13,621 posts in this topic

• Replies 13.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Just want to say Hi friends!!! I feel like such a stranger now :crying: lol. I took a break to get some things in my life sorted out, but still tried to keep up a little here and there. Anyways... I'm back, ya'll can't get rid of me that easily.

Hi Classy! Like the new pic.

Sus - any news on finding DJ's son?

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
Just want to say Hi friends!!! I feel like such a stranger now :crying: lol. I took a break to get some things in my life sorted out, but still tried to keep up a little here and there. Anyways... I'm back, ya'll can't get rid of me that easily.

Hey....how are you doing??

Timeline

Hi girl, Kaila is so cute, I'm loving all the pics. I'm doing well, lifes been busy. The question is how are you new momma? Don't you just stare at her and wonder how you can love someone so much?

Timeline
:dance: ANDREW IS HERE!!!!!

But he is driving me crazy with some questions?

I filled out visa app and told them to process his ss card? how can I follow up on that? How soon can he work?

HELP PLEASE!

that's great!! :dance:

Heyyyy girl!!

How are you are the little one doing???

Have you got some more pics????

Would love to see her growing!!!

How's motherhood treating you??

Hi....it's going pretty well...Kaila isn't sleeping as much anymore :( so it's hard for me to catch up on sleep....it's a work in progress....Kaila has started making noises and smiling....it melts my heart when i see her smile it is soo cute!! Of course when she smiles i don't have my camera...oh well i well get better at being prepared with it..hahaha...i haven't had the chance to upload the new batch of pics...when i do i will post some...

Thanks JG....at first i hated that picture....i really don't care for pics of me....then i started playing around with it on the computer and i think it turned out cute!

Timeline

Hi girl, Kaila is so cute, I'm loving all the pics. I'm doing well, lifes been busy. The question is how are you new momma? Don't you just stare at her and wonder how you can love someone so much?

all the time!!!! i just can't get over how she fit inside.....i just can't wrap my mind around that!! i just love to watch her when she does decide to sleep...and watch her smile....just too cute for words!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey Classy Girl,

Missed you. I hope things are going well for you and the kido's..... Stick around yuh here. :)

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:dance: ANDREW IS HERE!!!!!

But he is driving me crazy with some questions?

I filled out visa app and told them to process his ss card? how can I follow up on that? How soon can he work?

HELP PLEASE!

that's great!! :dance:

Heyyyy girl!!

How are you are the little one doing???

This has got to be one of the cutest babies, i have ever seen!!!!!

Have you got some more pics????

Would love to see her growing!!!

How's motherhood treating you??

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I am loving your avatar, Nanny. That picture is sweet.

:thumbs: Very Sweet, Nans!! I sometimes like B&W pictures more than color.

How's it going? Is our little Chiquita sleeping through the night yet?

Blessings to you and her

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

Heyyyy Classy!!!!

Nice to see you :)

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

all the time!!!! i just can't get over how she fit inside.....i just can't wrap my mind around that!! i just love to watch her when she does decide to sleep...and watch her smile....just too cute for words!!!

Something I wondered too!!

I also kept waking up to see if he was still breathing lol....

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline
Sus - any news on finding DJ's son?

No, not a word - DJ is outta his mind - his family has been searching high and low, no one is talking about where she is - I am so scared for that sweet little boy that he is in a situation where he is not safe.

Morning everyone.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

hey Shauna..Hey Classy nice to see u guys

I used to do the same thing too ...watch her sleep check her breathing all the madness :)

JG..yes jealousy is unbecoming an yuh affi earn it... :rofl: i crack up myself

morning all...i'm sooooo tired today

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Quana...if ur CR1 and have been married over 2yrs by the time hubby gets the visa u don't have to file AOS..u get a IR1 visa instead and a 10yr greencard...

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

is the B2 a work visa ? doesn't he have to commit to the job he has ? would he be available when the interview and medical and such comes around ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.